Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

First Time Car Buyer

by from Naperville, IL |

Yesterday I went to the dealership with a car I had been driving around for the past 5 years. I had an idea of buying a car in mind and trading in the old one, but nothing was for sure. The service was fantastic the entire time I was there, from greetings to keeping me comfortable. James Douvas the GM quickly made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the old Mustang I had been driving, thousands more than another dealership I had visited earlier in the week. Then we began talking purchasing a new car, and with all the rebates that are available as well as the trade in money, buying new was a no brainer. I walked out with a new 2014 Elantra that was a flat out steal. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership, as the service provided by Boris, Kiko, and James was sensational and made my first ever car purchase one of ease and excitement. And I got a fantastic deal!

Seamless Customer Experience

by from naperville, il |

Garrett Goldstein, our Sales Executive (best intern ever) provided the best experience purchasing a car ever!!! If you need assistance or looking for someone who cares about you first and then your purchase decision second---Garrett is your man! Garrett not only paid close attention to our needs, he is a great listener without being aggressive in his approach. He greeted us with a warm welcome and a friendly, professional personality that carried all the way through the post-sale. Plus, he is very knowledgeable about the cars in general and the Hyundai product line. Coming out of a BMW he was able to speak to the nuances of what I am accustomed to and point out features in new Tucson that mattered to me. Garrett personalized my car purchase experience and made it fun without any stress or worry from start to finish. He also introduced me to Derek Urban, the finance wizard who took great care of us. I say "US" now because of my experience with both of them and my new found knowledge of Hyundai products---I encouraged my husband to purchase the Sante Fe the next day. We have a Mr. and Mrs, Hyundai in our family and love the everything about the cars. Even our boys and French bulldog are loving the ride and of course all the digital technology. We feel like this was one of best, reliable, safest, hip and value for our investment. Thank you Garrett and Derek for your excellent care in serving us---keep up the great work in serving and providing an excellent customer experience for everyone you touch!

Don't go

by from Aurora, il |

The most terrible car buying experience I ever had and I lease or purchase a vehicle about every 3 years. New vehicle was delivered with a scratched bumper which they agreed to fix. But after taking the vehicle in for service it took them a week before they could get it fixed. The bad thing was that I had to keep calling for an update since no one from service would call me back. They kept promising that it would be done by a certain time since I only had this new vehicle to enjoy for a day. I went to complain to the general manager James Douvas and he was very rude and did not want to waste his time talking to me about my problem. He just said why don?t you just take your trade back and went back to try and sell vehicles. Instead of trying to fix something he made it worst. I live in the area and my neighbors are now aware of how bad this dealership is.

Great experience at Napelton Valley Hyundai

by from Sugar Grove, IL |

I had been searching for a used or CPO car for about 4 weeks. I sent a request via cars.com on the 2012 Hyundai Accent that I was interested it in from this dealer. The responded promptly to my request and I set up an appointment to test drive the car. The customer service rep Sue was great she answered my initial questions before introducing me to Jordan my sales guy Jordan was great and when we arrived waked us around the car. He was very knowledgeable about the features and did a great job explaining the car. Ultimately we liked the car and bought it that night. We felt no pressure at all in the process. The only reason I gave the facilities less then a perfect score is that the dealership is undergoing a big renovation, but overall it did not impact our experience!

Terrible Customer Service

by from Aurora, IL |

The most terrible car buying experience I ever had and I lease or purchase a vehicle about every 3 years. New vehicle was delivered with a scratched bumper which they agreed to fix. But after taking the vehicle in for service it took them a week before they could get it fixed. The bad thing was that I had to keep calling for an update since no one from service would call me back. They kept promising that it would be done by a certain time since I only had this new vehicle to enjoy for a day. I went to complain to the general manager James Douvas who was very rude and did not want to waste his time talking to me about my problem. He just said why don't you just take your trade back and went back to try and sell vehicles. Instead of trying to fix something he made it worst. I live in the area and my neighbors are now aware of how bad this dealership is.

Napleton's Valley Hyundai Visit

by from Chicago, IL |

Although I did not drive away in my dream car, I was spoiled nonetheless with kindness from everyone I made contact with. Also, It was explained to me what I must do to qualify for the car I was interested in and fot that I am grateful. I have never been turned down so gracefully.

A Dreaded Experience Became A Great Experience!

by from Shorewood IL |

I hate buying cars, and I hate dealers. But the time finally came when I needed a larger vehicle for winter, so I spent weeks researching options. After I had finally decided on Hyundai due to their engine specs, I spent another week or two trying to track down that "perfect" used vehicle. I finally narrowed it down to four specific vehicles that I found online. I checked out the first two and was really disappointed by the way the dealers treated me- one tried desperately to convince me that I really didn't want the engine I really wanted, then actually gave me a final "deal" price that was $1,000 higher than the price listed online (excluding fees)! Oops!! The third vehicle was at Napleton's, so I read the reviews first. They sounded pretty good, but I took that with a grain of salt. "A dealer is a dealer," I thought. I am happy to admit that I was wrong. From the first, Boris took great care of us. No hassle, no pressure, straightforward and professional. I ended up buying the vehicle on the spot. And, AFTER I had paid for it "as is" (at a price that I thought was pretty good), they surprised me with brand new brakes, brand new rotors, brand new tires, and did an alignment -- for free!!! (While the brakes and tires had some wear, they certainly weren't anywhere near their proverbial deathbeds.) When they said, "We want you to be happy with your car," I can believe that they actually meant it. They seemed as excited about it as I was. I would unhesitatingly recommend this dealer to others (in fact, I already have!). And, I hope to buy my next car from them.

Dealer Experience and Sales

by from Westmont, IL |

We were very impressed with Napleton's Dealer experience, Salesman Steve Cree, and Finance Manager Derek Urban. Steve went above and beyond courtesy and thoroughness and so did Derek. Customer satisfaction was there primary focus and concern and time was not an issue. I hope we can do business again when I return for an Azera Limited Lease. Thank you.

Great car at a great price

by from Glendale Heights |

I went in there on labor day knowing exactly what I wanted. I had to choose between a 2013 and a 2014 Genesis coupe. I went with the 2013 because they gave me an awesome deal. The salesman, Brandon really cared about getting me what I wanted at an affordable price. Even though they are under construction they made you forget about it with their customer service. Also offered us water ,ice cream ad popcorn. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car!

Great Experience !! Customer Service Awesomeness !

by from Montgomery, Illinois |

This dealership is wonderful at customer service and making you feel outstanding in buying a new car. I can't thank them enough for the care and expertise of their sales team and financial personnel. Not only did they give me one of the most outstanding deals they also go the financing rate down. We have a new family dealership we can call home. I would recommend them to anyone that has had a bad experience as they will treat you wonderfully. Go see them, have a chat, buy a car and have a awesome experience.

Worth the drive, Awesome customer service!!

by from Illinois Quad Cities |

What a great experience it was to work with this dealership for the purchase of my 2012 Sonata Limited! From my very first contact with them, the internet sales associate was friendly, professional and very accommodating when making an appointment to test drive my car. Allison was very prompt in her responses to my questions and offered directions to the dealership. Once I was arrived at the dealership, I was amazed by the inventory/ selection of new and used vehicles. Kris Bussey greeted me by name and made this purchase nearly painless as I was trading in a car I really loved. He was extrememly knowledgeable about the entire line of Hyundai vehicles.When we took delivery of the vehicle, all the staff we came in contact with were extremely courtesous and helpful- making this by far the most enjoyable, satisfying car buying experience we have ever had! Many thanks to Kris, Allison, and the entire Napleton's team! It was worth the drive from 100 miles away to work with such a wonderful dealership!!!