Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

First Time Car Buyer

by from Naperville, IL |

Yesterday I went to the dealership with a car I had been driving around for the past 5 years. I had an idea of buying a car in mind and trading in the old one, but nothing was for sure. The service was fantastic the entire time I was there, from greetings to keeping me comfortable. James Douvas the GM quickly made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the old Mustang I had been driving, thousands more than another dealership I had visited earlier in the week. Then we began talking purchasing a new car, and with all the rebates that are available as well as the trade in money, buying new was a no brainer. I walked out with a new 2014 Elantra that was a flat out steal. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership, as the service provided by Boris, Kiko, and James was sensational and made my first ever car purchase one of ease and excitement. And I got a fantastic deal!

Awesome Service!

by from Naperville, IL |

I would highly recommend using this dealership! I went in without knowing the exact model I wanted and in just a few minutes my salesperson had found the perfect car for me. It has all of the features that I required and it was super easy for me to purchase the car and drive off the lot in the same day. Even though I am a college student without any credit, they were able to find a great deal for me and get my loan set up quickly without any hassles. I am so happy and thrilled with my new car and will continue to go back to this dealership in the future. I will especially go back to Rene who was seriously the best salesperson ever!

WonderfulService in Everyway!

by from Aurora, IL |

This is a great place to bring your car, whether you just need to maintain it or get it serviced. I'm always treated by Tony Derka and any staff I interact with with the respect, caring and friendliness. Any repairs or maintenance done on my car is always carried out completely and done very well. As well as they take care of my car they are fast too because they realize how much oif an inconvenience it is to be without your car for most people. I trust my car to Tony and Napleton Valley Hyundai. I have never been up sold there. They are very honest in dealing with you. I will continue to bring my car there and be a very satisfied customer. Thank you Tony & Napleton Valley Hyundai!

Easy transaction with a great team!

by from Sugar Grove, IL |

Overall experience was great!! Brittany called us to inquire as to what we were looking for. Called me back as she promised and within the timeframe stated. Went into the dealer and worked with Jim Christopherson who was absolutely exceptional. Went above/beyond to ensure we understood the vehicle and get us acquainted with its features, etc... Then off to the finance office were we dealt with France, whom was a pleasure as well. Very personable and made us feel very comfortable. I will certainly do business with Napleton again and refer anyone looking to purchase.

Excellent lease deal

by from Carol Stream, Il |

Returned our 2012 Elantra at the end of our current lease. Not sure if we wanted another Elantra or the bigger Sonata. Brandon showed us the new Sonata and we decided to go with that model. The base model was nice, but we didn't care for the color. Brandon was able to get us a color we liked with more options, yet kept the lease payment very affordable. He showed us all the features and made sure we understood how to operate them. The financing went smoothly and we were out the door in only 2 1/2 hours. Bob Jackson and Sean McKane were very friendly and treated us well. We would definitely recommend Napleton Hyundai to anyone looking for a great deal.

New Sonata from Napleton

by from Naperville, IL |

We were looking at Lexus and Mercedes for a new car, stopped in to Hyundai and ended up purchasing a new Sonata with all the options. Has more technology than any of the Lexus or Mercedes vehicles and the car rides wonderfully. Best decision we made and saved us a huge amount of money. Napleton was very friendly, helpful and not pushy. I would go back to buy another tomorrow. Our sales person Boris was very helpful, George gave us two excellent lessons on how to use all this stuff and was very patient and did a super job on explaining the systems. Can't recommend them enough.

New Car Purchase

by from Aurora, IL |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Elantra Sport with the help of George Charalampous. I couldn't have been happier with the quality of service. The entire process was smooth and efficient as I felt that George provided all of the necessary information that I needed in order to make my decision as well as kept things moving during a busy day. Even though I had already done my research on the car, George still provided valuable detail and information that I had not thought of and was thankful for. Experiences like these is why I have trusted this dealership for for my new car purchases and service needs.

Sweet deal!

by from Aurora, IL |

I love, love my new Hyundai, it drives beautifully and it is so comfortable! Thank you Goran for your patience and for finding a perfect deal for my budget. I will be back any time I need a car! Great experience, great costumer service! Thumbs up!

Seamless Customer Experience

by from naperville, il |

Garrett Goldstein, our Sales Executive (best intern ever) provided the best experience purchasing a car ever!!! If you need assistance or looking for someone who cares about you first and then your purchase decision second---Garrett is your man! Garrett not only paid close attention to our needs, he is a great listener without being aggressive in his approach. He greeted us with a warm welcome and a friendly, professional personality that carried all the way through the post-sale. Plus, he is very knowledgeable about the cars in general and the Hyundai product line. Coming out of a BMW he was able to speak to the nuances of what I am accustomed to and point out features in new Tucson that mattered to me. Garrett personalized my car purchase experience and made it fun without any stress or worry from start to finish. He also introduced me to Derek Urban, the finance wizard who took great care of us. I say "US" now because of my experience with both of them and my new found knowledge of Hyundai products---I encouraged my husband to purchase the Sante Fe the next day. We have a Mr. and Mrs, Hyundai in our family and love the everything about the cars. Even our boys and French bulldog are loving the ride and of course all the digital technology. We feel like this was one of best, reliable, safest, hip and value for our investment. Thank you Garrett and Derek for your excellent care in serving us---keep up the great work in serving and providing an excellent customer experience for everyone you touch!

Don't go

by from Aurora, il |

The most terrible car buying experience I ever had and I lease or purchase a vehicle about every 3 years. New vehicle was delivered with a scratched bumper which they agreed to fix. But after taking the vehicle in for service it took them a week before they could get it fixed. The bad thing was that I had to keep calling for an update since no one from service would call me back. They kept promising that it would be done by a certain time since I only had this new vehicle to enjoy for a day. I went to complain to the general manager James Douvas and he was very rude and did not want to waste his time talking to me about my problem. He just said why don?t you just take your trade back and went back to try and sell vehicles. Instead of trying to fix something he made it worst. I live in the area and my neighbors are now aware of how bad this dealership is.

Great experience at Napelton Valley Hyundai

by from Sugar Grove, IL |

I had been searching for a used or CPO car for about 4 weeks. I sent a request via cars.com on the 2012 Hyundai Accent that I was interested it in from this dealer. The responded promptly to my request and I set up an appointment to test drive the car. The customer service rep Sue was great she answered my initial questions before introducing me to Jordan my sales guy Jordan was great and when we arrived waked us around the car. He was very knowledgeable about the features and did a great job explaining the car. Ultimately we liked the car and bought it that night. We felt no pressure at all in the process. The only reason I gave the facilities less then a perfect score is that the dealership is undergoing a big renovation, but overall it did not impact our experience!