Napleton's Valley Hyundai

New 888-574-2071
Used 888-574-2072
Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

Really Nice and LOVE my car!

by from Naperville, IL |

I was at Napleton's a few weeks ago. I worked with a sales guy named Jake who was incredibly nice and put no pressure on me to buy that day which I was really happy about. I feel like I got a good deal and have absolutely loved my Sonata since I got it. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to check it out but not feel pressured like other stores.

Great Experience

by from Aurora, IL |

Great Experience I purchased my car from Napleton's Valley Hyundai last week and if you are looking to buy a new car that is the place to go. The staff was amazing and friendly, they made me feel comfortable and didn't rush me or try to sell me on anything else. I worked with Jordan Kabranov and he is the greatest salesman I have ever worked with. He wasn't pushy he allowed me to tell him what I wanted and didn't try to up sell me on anything. The process was quick and easy as well. I was in and out in 2.5-3 hours. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Napleton's Valley Hyundai to anyone who is looking to buy a new car. I had the most wonderful experience.

Great Buying Experience

by from Chicago, Illinois |

My partner and I had been to a few dealerships in Chicago proper and the experiences were not pleasant. We dealt with some rude salesman, very uncooperative. It was a totally different experience at Napleton's. I called ahead to schedule a test drive. The car was out front and ready to drive on arrival. Goran, our sales executive, let us drive around to our hearts content. We had a concern about the car fitting into our garage. To our surprise, he let us take the car home for four days to test drive, ect. The car wasn't exactly the one we wanted, so he was able to get our desired car (red Azera) form another lot. The price agreed was without any haggling. We even got a great trade in on my Sonata. The finance part of the deal was a breeze, no pressure. The easiest car buying experience ever!!!! Ask for Goran, he's great. John and Scott

First Time Car Buyer

by from Naperville, IL |

Yesterday I went to the dealership with a car I had been driving around for the past 5 years. I had an idea of buying a car in mind and trading in the old one, but nothing was for sure. The service was fantastic the entire time I was there, from greetings to keeping me comfortable. James Douvas the GM quickly made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the old Mustang I had been driving, thousands more than another dealership I had visited earlier in the week. Then we began talking purchasing a new car, and with all the rebates that are available as well as the trade in money, buying new was a no brainer. I walked out with a new 2014 Elantra that was a flat out steal. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership, as the service provided by Boris, Kiko, and James was sensational and made my first ever car purchase one of ease and excitement. And I got a fantastic deal!

Great Job

by from Naperville, IL |

Over the years I have bought many cars with the same old stuff about offer, counter offer, wait a minute I will have to take this to my manager etc. No games here I told George what we wanted and the price range we wanted and he listened to us. We had a very pleasant experience through all of the stages. I feel we walked away gaining some new friends.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Great deal, friendly people, managers went way out of their way to make me feel special. They were very informative and helped me make the decision that best fits my needs. I walked away feeling very good. I definitely will use them again and recommend them.

Great Service

by from Plainfield, IL |

Great Service My husband and I needed to find a car as soon as possible. We went from two cars to one, and soon the one car was going to be giving out soon. Everyone that we know for the most part has gotten their cars from this dealer, and loves them! Everyone we know that went had good to perfect credit. So here we go with less than great credit, with no money down, and to be honest not a lot of hope to find a car. The guys at Napelton are phenomenal. We were attended to right away, asked what we were looking for, price range, car type, etc. Greg was great. He listened to what we wanted, tried his best to find something, and was very patient. Mike was great as well, he really seemed like he wanted us to leave with something. Of course they are salesmen and this is what they do, but they didn?t make it seem like we were just a number or quota that needed to be met. Finally when it seemed we would find nothing Kiko stepped in to help. Awesome, awesome help! He worked with our numbers in a way that (could be part of his job) felt like he was going beyond his job. He broke down our expenses for my husband and I, showed us where we could save, what could be replaced, and opened our minds to areas in our expenses and even in our credit that would be benefitting us. Overall our friends and family were right. This is a great dealer. They really care about their customers not just their sales. We will definitely be back in the future and hopefully we would make it a little easier on them the next time ?. Clearly there isn?t a situation that Napleton?s cannot handle.

Great Service!

by from Skokie, IL |

Great Customer Service! Staff is extremely friendly and efficient. Unlike other dealers they have excellent work ethics, great attitude; they get the job done fast and easy! If you are planning to purchase car, visit Napleton's Valley Hyundai and ask for Mike Myers!

Great Dealership

by from Naperville, IL |

Great dealership They're friendly, fair, care about getting you a good price, and they want you to have a good experience. Nothing like the car buying experience at some other dealerships. From the sales staff, managers, customer service, and finance, it's a good experience.

satisfied customer

by from dekalb, il |

Satisfiedcthrough the whole process from getting information on the car to getting finNcing for the proud owners of a 2014 hyundia sonata. Thanks to the entire staff and Jordan look forward to dealing withbyou guys in the near future. Thanks to cars.com!!

Multi-point inspection

by from Naperville, IL |

Multi-point inspection Jim Caulton was courteous and professional. The service was performed in the time frame given and I was on my way. I highly recommend the Napleton Dealership.