Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

Great Experience

by from Aurora, Illinois |

Jim and Rich bent over backwords for me. These two guys are straight and knowledgable. Car buying is easy with these guys. I walked out feeling extremely happy with the purchase price and I got the exact Elantra model I wanted. I orignally purchase a manual tranmission model and I soon found out this car was too difficult for my teenage son to drive. They responded quickly to my concerns, took the car back, and I end up leasing a car instead. They made this very difficult situation a cake walk. Also, the general manager, Jim, is a stand up guy and made sure I was completely satisfied. I am not easily impressed but these people are really good people and made a great experience.

Great place

by from Rochelle, IL |

Everyone was very helpful and professional! Never been treated better at a dealership! The place was very organized and specialized. I am sending my kids to get their cars there!

Best Experience and Pricing

by from Aurora, il |

First off Napleton Valley Hyundai has the best prices for new Hyundai's. Although, I purchased a slightly used Genesis, it too was very well priced according to all my research. Goran Milidrag was my sales rep and he was friendly and helped me in answering all my questions. He even connected my cell phone to the Bluetooth. Mike Hall (Sales Manager) and I did very little negotiating, since he gave me pretty much what I wanted on my trade in. Mark Bisciotti is the Finance Manager, and he was great at explaining all the options and what was covered on the certified warranty, and all other aspects of the financing that I went with. He even brought me coffee in the next morning as we finalized the paperwork. I got a very good loan promotion with 1.9% no matter the months financed was a great deal. I have to say that this was the fastest I ever bought a car, and the best experience by far. Looking forward to getting my Genesis taken care of at this dealership for many years to come.

Napleton's Valley Hyundai Review

by from Aurora, IL |

I went to Napleton's Valley Hyundai looking for a good used car with high safety ratings and adequate storage space. I spoke with sales manager Michael and sales executive Boris about what I wanted for my car and they were able to immediately recommend the Elantra GT. After a test drive, I was sold on it. They were both extremely polite and helpful and made the overall car buying experience very pleasant. I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a quality new or used car, and particularly recommend speaking to Michael or Boris. As a first time car buyer, this was an exceptionally quick and efficient process, giving me a good experience and a car I love! Anyone needing a car should go to Napleton's Valley Hyundai!!

Good people and great price

by from Aurora,Illinois |

Greg and Mike Hall were pleasure to work with and will go back for our next car as well. They were patient with my indecisive wife.

Esay to deal with and did as instructed

by from Chicago Il |

Purchased a used certified Hyundai for my sister. She lives in southern il. Typically dealers would tax me not as I directed them for my sisters zip code, she was buying the car, but in my Chicago zip. The overall purchase was fast, delivery was fast and the gentlemen I dealt with, Mike Hall and Boris were very professional. I would definitely give them another opportunity to earn my business. They did not attempt to upsell. They made the deal and we closed very satisfactorily. Much better experience than most dealers I have visited.

Great Experience

by from Aurora, IL |

Very pleased with my overall experience with purchasing a new Hyundai and also servicing my older Hyundai with Napleton Hyundai. No pressure, easy to work with, clean facilities, good inventory. All-in-all, a good experience.

LOVE MY CAR!!!!!

by from Naperville, Illinois |

Bought a used Hyundai Veloster for a GREAT price! Mike Myers was very helpful and the price was extremely reasonable. The experience was great and I would recommend this dealership to ANYONE looking for a new or used car!! Mike Myers was very nice and was very easy to talk to and they did not pressure me to buy anything. I willingly went in 5 times to make sure it was what i wanted, and felt welcomed each time! This was the best dealer experience I have ever had and am very pleased with the sale!!!

Friendly staff..courteous..knowledgeable!!!!

by from Naperville il |

These guy's are the best bar none....Further business and or referral's are a given....

Fantastic!

by from Naperville,IL |

I just recently purchased the car of my dreams from an amazing group of people! Greg Donaldson was exactly what I needed - knowledgeable, laid back, and not pushy. Greg along with Michael Hall were a 10/10 - I was purchasing a used car that was not a Hyundai, yet they both went above and beyond to find the answers to all of my questions. This was my first car purchase and Mark Bisiotti made the financing process as painless as possible. He was so patient and understanding and took the time to explain everything to me. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Napleton Hyundai in Naperville and these three amazing men! Thank you for helping me get the car of my dreams!