Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

Terrible Customer Service

by from Aurora, IL |

The most terrible car buying experience I ever had and I lease or purchase a vehicle about every 3 years. New vehicle was delivered with a scratched bumper which they agreed to fix. But after taking the vehicle in for service it took them a week before they could get it fixed. The bad thing was that I had to keep calling for an update since no one from service would call me back. They kept promising that it would be done by a certain time since I only had this new vehicle to enjoy for a day. I went to complain to the general manager James Douvas who was very rude and did not want to waste his time talking to me about my problem. He just said why don't you just take your trade back and went back to try and sell vehicles. Instead of trying to fix something he made it worst. I live in the area and my neighbors are now aware of how bad this dealership is.

Napleton's Valley Hyundai Visit

by from Chicago, IL |

Although I did not drive away in my dream car, I was spoiled nonetheless with kindness from everyone I made contact with. Also, It was explained to me what I must do to qualify for the car I was interested in and fot that I am grateful. I have never been turned down so gracefully.

A Dreaded Experience Became A Great Experience!

by from Shorewood IL |

I hate buying cars, and I hate dealers. But the time finally came when I needed a larger vehicle for winter, so I spent weeks researching options. After I had finally decided on Hyundai due to their engine specs, I spent another week or two trying to track down that "perfect" used vehicle. I finally narrowed it down to four specific vehicles that I found online. I checked out the first two and was really disappointed by the way the dealers treated me- one tried desperately to convince me that I really didn't want the engine I really wanted, then actually gave me a final "deal" price that was $1,000 higher than the price listed online (excluding fees)! Oops!! The third vehicle was at Napleton's, so I read the reviews first. They sounded pretty good, but I took that with a grain of salt. "A dealer is a dealer," I thought. I am happy to admit that I was wrong. From the first, Boris took great care of us. No hassle, no pressure, straightforward and professional. I ended up buying the vehicle on the spot. And, AFTER I had paid for it "as is" (at a price that I thought was pretty good), they surprised me with brand new brakes, brand new rotors, brand new tires, and did an alignment -- for free!!! (While the brakes and tires had some wear, they certainly weren't anywhere near their proverbial deathbeds.) When they said, "We want you to be happy with your car," I can believe that they actually meant it. They seemed as excited about it as I was. I would unhesitatingly recommend this dealer to others (in fact, I already have!). And, I hope to buy my next car from them.

Dealer Experience and Sales

by from Westmont, IL |

We were very impressed with Napleton's Dealer experience, Salesman Steve Cree, and Finance Manager Derek Urban. Steve went above and beyond courtesy and thoroughness and so did Derek. Customer satisfaction was there primary focus and concern and time was not an issue. I hope we can do business again when I return for an Azera Limited Lease. Thank you.

Great car at a great price

by from Glendale Heights |

I went in there on labor day knowing exactly what I wanted. I had to choose between a 2013 and a 2014 Genesis coupe. I went with the 2013 because they gave me an awesome deal. The salesman, Brandon really cared about getting me what I wanted at an affordable price. Even though they are under construction they made you forget about it with their customer service. Also offered us water ,ice cream ad popcorn. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car!

Great Experience !! Customer Service Awesomeness !

by from Montgomery, Illinois |

This dealership is wonderful at customer service and making you feel outstanding in buying a new car. I can't thank them enough for the care and expertise of their sales team and financial personnel. Not only did they give me one of the most outstanding deals they also go the financing rate down. We have a new family dealership we can call home. I would recommend them to anyone that has had a bad experience as they will treat you wonderfully. Go see them, have a chat, buy a car and have a awesome experience.

Worth the drive, Awesome customer service!!

by from Illinois Quad Cities |

What a great experience it was to work with this dealership for the purchase of my 2012 Sonata Limited! From my very first contact with them, the internet sales associate was friendly, professional and very accommodating when making an appointment to test drive my car. Allison was very prompt in her responses to my questions and offered directions to the dealership. Once I was arrived at the dealership, I was amazed by the inventory/ selection of new and used vehicles. Kris Bussey greeted me by name and made this purchase nearly painless as I was trading in a car I really loved. He was extrememly knowledgeable about the entire line of Hyundai vehicles.When we took delivery of the vehicle, all the staff we came in contact with were extremely courtesous and helpful- making this by far the most enjoyable, satisfying car buying experience we have ever had! Many thanks to Kris, Allison, and the entire Napleton's team! It was worth the drive from 100 miles away to work with such a wonderful dealership!!!

Great overall service from Hyundai Naperville

by from Naperville, IL |

I can't express enough how delighted I was with the overall service at the Hyundai Garage in Naperville. I found myself in a difficult situation after moving from the US to the US, with no credit history and no knowledge of how to try and lease a car. The effort of Kris, Mike, Jackie and Derrick went over and beyond what I expected and certainly so much more than any other dealership I went to (and I went to almost all in Naperville)!!! They all worked from dusk till dawn to try and find different ways to get the deal done and I am delighted with both the cars (Genesis and Santa Fe Sport) and more importantly the service that I received. Considering these guys are working in a construction site until their office is ready, it is testament to the guys (and all of the others there) that they provide this level of service with everything going on. The only reason the facilities is shown so low is that it is under construction - great job in the circumstances guys Thanks again for all of your help

NOT happy

by from naperville, il |

I recently contacted them via email regarding a car I was interested in. I got an immediate response stating the car was no longer available. Shortly after that I received a voicemail saying the car IS available but not able to be shown or driven at the time. It was soon after that email that I realized I TRIED buying a car from this dealership 8 months ago, and they SOLD it minutes before we got there, even though we were in contact with the sales man all day and evening. They will never have my business.

Great Experience

by from Aurora, IL |

Great Experience I purchased my car from Napleton's Valley Hyundai last week and if you are looking to buy a new car that is the place to go. The staff was amazing and friendly, they made me feel comfortable and didn't rush me or try to sell me on anything else. I worked with Jordan Kabranov and he is the greatest salesman I have ever worked with. He wasn't pushy he allowed me to tell him what I wanted and didn't try to up sell me on anything. The process was quick and easy as well. I was in and out in 2.5-3 hours. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Napleton's Valley Hyundai to anyone who is looking to buy a new car. I had the most wonderful experience.