Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

Great Dealership

by from Naperville, IL |

Great dealership They're friendly, fair, care about getting you a good price, and they want you to have a good experience. Nothing like the car buying experience at some other dealerships. From the sales staff, managers, customer service, and finance, it's a good experience.

satisfied customer

by from dekalb, il |

Satisfiedcthrough the whole process from getting information on the car to getting finNcing for the proud owners of a 2014 hyundia sonata. Thanks to the entire staff and Jordan look forward to dealing withbyou guys in the near future. Thanks to cars.com!!

Multi-point inspection

by from Naperville, IL |

Multi-point inspection Jim Caulton was courteous and professional. The service was performed in the time frame given and I was on my way. I highly recommend the Napleton Dealership.

Excellent Service all around.

by from Plainfield, Il |

Excellent Service all around. Extremely courteous. There was no sales pressure. The salesman Greg Donaldson explained everything in a very professional manner. Went over everything without any sales pressure.

K Hasser

by from Fowler, IN |

I was searching online for a car to buy, trying to narrow down my choices. I believe I was on a web-site that asked me to compare cars, and how I wished to be contacted. I selected email. At one point I was asked for a phone number, and the calls started coming in! Not only from Napelton, but other dealerships as well. I felt pressured by Napelton to put $100 down to "hold the car" I live 2 1/2 hours away. Not in a position to drive there right now. Told the salesman on the phone that I did not want to put any money down. If he seen me in his parking lot, he would know I was interested. Well the phone calls did not stop. He called again, as well as the Manager. They have the car I want, too bad they don't have the customer service skills to sell it to me :-(

More Than expected

by from Naperville, IL |

More than expected I have been a customer for over eight years. My wife and I own a 2007 Azera and I just I traded a 2005 Santa Fe for a 2013 Santa Fe and feel I received the best deal around. I was listened to and respected by all of the people with whom I dealt with. They did not just try to get a sale, they tried very hard to insure I was able to purchase what I was looking for. And when I had a problem they did not hesitate to address it without question. Kudos to all, especially Brandon Miller, Michael Hall and Sean McKane. They are the reason I will come back and why I will recommend this dealer.

Great Buying Experience!

by from St.Charles, Il |

Great Buying Experience! My husband and I found ourselves in need of a new car unexpectedly. We have been driving an older car that no longer made sense to repair. We were referred to Napleton's Valley Hyundai by a friend. Our first contact was with Mark the Business Manager. We were concerned about securing financing since we had several rocky years with a start up company. He assured us he could assist us and set up an appointment with George Charalaampous to find the right vehicle for us. George was great! Never felt pushed in any direction. He was very knowledgeable, and took the time to be sure we understood features of the vehicle. We ended up with a Santa Fe Sport and I love it! With all the technology in todays cars it can be overwhelming. George took the time to be sure he got many of the features set up for me and then took time to take me through each feature thoroughly. He also suggested I come back in a few days and run through anything I was not clear on. I would undoubtedly recommend George and Mark to family and friends. I felt welcomed and was treated with respect. I never felt pushed nor did I have to go through a uncomfortable "negotiation" to get a great price. We actually had fun...These people excel at treating their customers right! If you want to put the "fun" back into car buying, this is the car dealership for you.

Awesome Dealership This is the greatest dealershi

by from Chicago, IL |

Awesome Dealership This is the greatest dealership i could have ever purchased a vehicle from. There service is Extravagant and the Employees are friendly. They are the best!!!

Napleton's is great!

by from Naperville Illinois |

My wife and I went in to look at cars on a very busy Saturday, and Napletons was so busy we had a hard time finding a sales manager. Then Kris Bussy came over to us to see if we had any questions, and from that point on everything was perfect. Kris helped us decide between a Tuscan and Santa Fe Sport, took us on a test drive of both and could even tell which car I liked better. While we waited to get my trade in valued Kris took care of us by getting us coffee and helping us look at all of the Santa Fe's they had. Once my car was valued my wife and I really wanted to go look at the Mazda's CX-5 and CX-9, I told Kris and Rich what we could afford to pay and they told me if we came back they would be able to work with us. So we went to Mazda and had a bad experience with their sales team as well as did not like the Car as much the Santa Fe. When we went back we found Kris and Rich and started the paper work. While we were waiting to get in to see Derek we saw another couple who wanted to do what we did with going to Mazda and we told them our entire story trying to get them to just buy the Santa Fe but then realized they wanted our exact one. Derek was very quick and efficient as well as very helpful. They got us done very quickly so we could finish other things we needed to get done that day. We were very satisfied and loved working with Kris, Rich and Derek. Kris still responds quickly to all of my emails and questions as because of our experience I am trying to sell my mother on a new Hyundai instead of anything else. GREAT Dealership!

Recent Purchase of 2014 Elantra Limited

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

When the cost of a repair job on our 2001 Elantra became too high, we decided to invest the money in a new car rather than repair the old one. The staff at Napleton made our unexpected purchase of a new vehicle easy and enjoyable. Joel Adames and Dave Ketza explained exactly what the problems were with our 2001 Elantra. Michael Hall met us and discussed current dealer incentives and financing options as well as providing the trade-in value of our Elantra. He put us into Brandon Miller's care for learning about the features of the 2014 Elantra and taking a test drive. Brandon Miller was knowledgeable, personable, and easy to work with. He was very good on following up with us after each of our visits. Derek Urban took us through all the financial paperwork and provided more details on the warranty plans when we had questions after signing everything. We never felt hurried through the process or pressured to buy. We were well-taken care of by everyone at the dealership.