Napleton's Valley Hyundai

New 888-574-2071
Used 888-574-2072
Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

Esay to deal with and did as instructed

by from Chicago Il |

Purchased a used certified Hyundai for my sister. She lives in southern il. Typically dealers would tax me not as I directed them for my sisters zip code, she was buying the car, but in my Chicago zip. The overall purchase was fast, delivery was fast and the gentlemen I dealt with, Mike Hall and Boris were very professional. I would definitely give them another opportunity to earn my business. They did not attempt to upsell. They made the deal and we closed very satisfactorily. Much better experience than most dealers I have visited.

Great Experience

by from Aurora, IL |

Very pleased with my overall experience with purchasing a new Hyundai and also servicing my older Hyundai with Napleton Hyundai. No pressure, easy to work with, clean facilities, good inventory. All-in-all, a good experience.

LOVE MY CAR!!!!!

by from Naperville, Illinois |

Bought a used Hyundai Veloster for a GREAT price! Mike Myers was very helpful and the price was extremely reasonable. The experience was great and I would recommend this dealership to ANYONE looking for a new or used car!! Mike Myers was very nice and was very easy to talk to and they did not pressure me to buy anything. I willingly went in 5 times to make sure it was what i wanted, and felt welcomed each time! This was the best dealer experience I have ever had and am very pleased with the sale!!!

Friendly staff..courteous..knowledgeable!!!!

by from Naperville il |

These guy's are the best bar none....Further business and or referral's are a given....

Fantastic!

by from Naperville,IL |

I just recently purchased the car of my dreams from an amazing group of people! Greg Donaldson was exactly what I needed - knowledgeable, laid back, and not pushy. Greg along with Michael Hall were a 10/10 - I was purchasing a used car that was not a Hyundai, yet they both went above and beyond to find the answers to all of my questions. This was my first car purchase and Mark Bisiotti made the financing process as painless as possible. He was so patient and understanding and took the time to explain everything to me. I couldn't be happier with my experience at Napleton Hyundai in Naperville and these three amazing men! Thank you for helping me get the car of my dreams!

Great customer service

by from Aurora, il |

Boris was great and easy to work with. He is not pushy. I purchased my fourth car from him. Working with Boris is like working with your best friend. He is always looking out for what is best for you.

Don't buy here

by from Naperville, IL |

The absolute worst new car buying experience I have ever had. The car was delivered without floor mats, owners manuals and was not prepped. Nothing terrible, it's a new car. It just needed the interior to be wiped down, windows cleaned, tires dressed, remove all the plastic, etc. I immediately alerted management of my dissatisfaction. I was told "when purchasing ANY vehicle it is absolutely unacceptable for it to be in anything than tip top shape" and we made arrangements to have all the items corrected and the vehicle detailed. Today was my appointment for just that. After 1-1/2 hours they tell me they did check the fluids, gave the car their blessings and even installed the wheel locks. When I located my car in the lot I found that the all weather mats were still in the trunk and the interior was not cleaned AGAIN!!! The detail was not done and the small pieces of plastic are still hanging. If I went back in it would have been a mistake because I was so mad. So now, I give up. I have removed their license plate holders and anything else that has their name on it. I have made an appointment with the dealer that I should have made the purchase from who says they will detail my car at no charge just to have us as customers and to have the opportunity to service all of our Hyundai's. What a concept! Napleton's just lost several customers and more.

FINALLY!!!

by from Naperville Il. |

It was finally nice to have a new car buying experience with a salesman and business manager that really had my best interest in mind and made my buying experience one that will have me recommending these two guys to everybody I know looking for a new automobile. Thanks again guys

Great service and knowledgeable Advisors

by from Cicero, IL |

From the moment I drove into the service drive David was there and ready to help. He explained in detail why I received the recall notice for my vehicle. He escorted me to the waiting area and told me he would be back to advise me of the mechanics findings. It was discovered I was certainly in need of some repairs. David came to see me with the mechanic and explained what needed to be done and how long it would take to get all the work done. To my surprise I was offered a loaner and was able to move forward with my day. David called me to provide me with updates as the work progressed and when the work was completed. My car was ready when I arrived and had been washed as well. David met me in the service drive and asked if I had any questions and thanked me for my business. This dealer is a bit out of my way as I live in the town of Cicero but the service I receive here makes it worth the trip. David's customer service skills are exceptional and very much appreciated! I will be back!

A+++ thank you!!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Thank you George and James! They were able to get me a low monthly payment and a low interest rate on my 2011 Impala. I would definitely recommend this dealership, as it is a quality place, and ALL of the employees are friendly and helpful. A++