Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

Great Experience w/ Napleton and Mike Hall

by from Naperville, IL |

Three months ago we decided to trade in our Jeep and get a new car. We knew we wanted to get a Hyundai based on the styling and the warranty. After doing a quick web review on the local Hyundai dealership - it seemed that Mike Hall was the guy to call. I gave Mike a quick call and setup a time to come in an meet. I do not like going into a dealership with out having some contact with a salesperson. As soon as I met Mike I knew it was going to be a great process. After reviewing several cars, we made our decision to go with a new Azera. Everyone from Mike to the General Manager to the Finance Dept were great. We have since returned and leased 2 additional cars from Mike (Elantra and Sonata). If your thinking about purchasing or leasing a Hyundai, your first call to should be to Mike Hall at Napleton Valley Hyundai.

Mike Hall does it all!

by from Aurora, IL |

If you're looking for a positive car buying experience, Mike is your guy. He's a great salesman and keeps you confident in your decision making. My 2012 Genesis has lived up to the quality that Mike promised and there's no buyer's remorse from this deal.

Great experience

by from Aurora IL |

Having bought our first Hyundai from Michael Hall, we were excited to work with him again. He really goes above and beyond to satisfy his customers. He answered all our questions throughout our sale and listened to what we were looking for. He found the color and features we wanted even though it involved looking around not just selling stock. We bought a Sante Fe Sport and are very pleased with the decision.

Fantastic experience at Napletons Valley Hyundai

by from Naperville |

I bought a 2011 Sonata at Napleton's Valley Hyundai. Salesman Michael Hall was awesome. Did everything to make sure I was happy with the car, including coordination with service for some minor items that were not perfect. He followed up to see if I was satisfied with the car, and even made sure a remote door opener he personally ran down was available to me when he left for vacation before service was scheduled.

Great service and great deal!

by from Naperville il |

Great dealership with a great staff. Very friendly and knowledgable. Got me in the car I wanted at a great price!! Would deal with over again and again!

Awesome experience

by from Aurora, Illinois |

When I first got there I was really scepticale on whether I could find a used car that I would like. However, in a matter of secondsI was greeted by a great guy named Mike Hall. He showed me around the place and showed me each car in my price range. What really caught my eye was a 2005 volvo s40 T5. Mike told me everything about the car and let me take it on a test drive. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to make the decision to buy the car, and boy do I not regret it! It's a fast sleek car and I plan to do many things to make it faster and sleek! Thanks Mike!

AWESOME!!!

by from Montgomery, IL |

My experience at Hyundai Valley was awesome. In all the years I have purchased cars, I've never been treated with such care and professionalism. Jim Douvas, Michael Hall and Rafael Medina made my experience wonderful. They are superb. Rest assured, I will be telling all my friends about Hyundai Valley. It's even better when the car is so great.

Wonderful experience!

by from Naperville, IL |

My husband and I had the unique situation of purchasing two vehicles from two different dealerships in the same day. After doing research on the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Napleton had the best price and was willing to give us a fair deal on our trade in. The whole process was smooth. The salesman Jordan had the car ready and had prepared some of the paperwork. We breezed through financing which is normally the worst part! The finance director was excellent and actually taught us helpful information to get us the best deal possible. The entire process took 2 hours! We were pleasantly surprised. We realized just how amazing this experience was when we went to the second dealership that day. That process took over 5 hours and would have been even longer if we let them go over the car details. After this experience I will absolutely go back to Napleton Hyundai. My mom even got a car there a week later! I highly recommend this dealership!

Great experience at Napleton Valley Hyundai

by from Chicago, IL |

I'm not one who normally writes reviews but after the best car buying experience I've ever had, I had to let people know about this dealership. First off, the atmosphere was extremely friendly from the minute my wife and I stepped on the lot. All the employees were very helpful, yet never overbearing. Not once did I feel pressured like I've felt in the past at other dealerships. The salesman was very professional and even the owner, Brian Napleton, took some time to talk with us during the process. I can't speak highly enough about my entire experience I ended up purchasing a used '11 Sonata and couldnt be happier with my decision. The car not only fit my budget but has exceeded my expectations. I'd really like to thank everyone at Napleton Valley Hyundai for making this process as pain free as possible and let them know I'll definitely be back when it comes time to purchase another vehicle.

Best Experience at a Car Dealership ever!

by from Wheaton, Illinois |

We just bought a new Tucson at this dealership. From beginning to end, it was the best experience we have ever had at a Car Dealership. Everyone we dealt with was courteous, helpful, professional and honest. We love the car and the Dealership. We will definitely buy our next car here! This is our third Hyundai and we could not be happier with the entire experience!