Napleton's Valley Hyundai

Service 877-566-7341 Service 877-566-7341

PRESSURE FREE ZONE - No Games, No Hassles, No Gimmicks

Great Job

by from Naperville, IL |

Over the years I have bought many cars with the same old stuff about offer, counter offer, wait a minute I will have to take this to my manager etc. No games here I told George what we wanted and the price range we wanted and he listened to us. We had a very pleasant experience through all of the stages. I feel we walked away gaining some new friends.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Great deal, friendly people, managers went way out of their way to make me feel special. They were very informative and helped me make the decision that best fits my needs. I walked away feeling very good. I definitely will use them again and recommend them.

Great Service

by from Plainfield, IL |

Great Service My husband and I needed to find a car as soon as possible. We went from two cars to one, and soon the one car was going to be giving out soon. Everyone that we know for the most part has gotten their cars from this dealer, and loves them! Everyone we know that went had good to perfect credit. So here we go with less than great credit, with no money down, and to be honest not a lot of hope to find a car. The guys at Napelton are phenomenal. We were attended to right away, asked what we were looking for, price range, car type, etc. Greg was great. He listened to what we wanted, tried his best to find something, and was very patient. Mike was great as well, he really seemed like he wanted us to leave with something. Of course they are salesmen and this is what they do, but they didn?t make it seem like we were just a number or quota that needed to be met. Finally when it seemed we would find nothing Kiko stepped in to help. Awesome, awesome help! He worked with our numbers in a way that (could be part of his job) felt like he was going beyond his job. He broke down our expenses for my husband and I, showed us where we could save, what could be replaced, and opened our minds to areas in our expenses and even in our credit that would be benefitting us. Overall our friends and family were right. This is a great dealer. They really care about their customers not just their sales. We will definitely be back in the future and hopefully we would make it a little easier on them the next time ?. Clearly there isn?t a situation that Napleton?s cannot handle.

Great Service!

by from Skokie, IL |

Great Customer Service! Staff is extremely friendly and efficient. Unlike other dealers they have excellent work ethics, great attitude; they get the job done fast and easy! If you are planning to purchase car, visit Napleton's Valley Hyundai and ask for Mike Myers!

Great Dealership

by from Naperville, IL |

Great dealership They're friendly, fair, care about getting you a good price, and they want you to have a good experience. Nothing like the car buying experience at some other dealerships. From the sales staff, managers, customer service, and finance, it's a good experience.

satisfied customer

by from dekalb, il |

Satisfiedcthrough the whole process from getting information on the car to getting finNcing for the proud owners of a 2014 hyundia sonata. Thanks to the entire staff and Jordan look forward to dealing withbyou guys in the near future. Thanks to cars.com!!

Multi-point inspection

by from Naperville, IL |

Multi-point inspection Jim Caulton was courteous and professional. The service was performed in the time frame given and I was on my way. I highly recommend the Napleton Dealership.

Excellent Service all around.

by from Plainfield, Il |

Excellent Service all around. Extremely courteous. There was no sales pressure. The salesman Greg Donaldson explained everything in a very professional manner. Went over everything without any sales pressure.

K Hasser

by from Fowler, IN |

I was searching online for a car to buy, trying to narrow down my choices. I believe I was on a web-site that asked me to compare cars, and how I wished to be contacted. I selected email. At one point I was asked for a phone number, and the calls started coming in! Not only from Napelton, but other dealerships as well. I felt pressured by Napelton to put $100 down to "hold the car" I live 2 1/2 hours away. Not in a position to drive there right now. Told the salesman on the phone that I did not want to put any money down. If he seen me in his parking lot, he would know I was interested. Well the phone calls did not stop. He called again, as well as the Manager. They have the car I want, too bad they don't have the customer service skills to sell it to me :-(

More Than expected

by from Naperville, IL |

More than expected I have been a customer for over eight years. My wife and I own a 2007 Azera and I just I traded a 2005 Santa Fe for a 2013 Santa Fe and feel I received the best deal around. I was listened to and respected by all of the people with whom I dealt with. They did not just try to get a sale, they tried very hard to insure I was able to purchase what I was looking for. And when I had a problem they did not hesitate to address it without question. Kudos to all, especially Brandon Miller, Michael Hall and Sean McKane. They are the reason I will come back and why I will recommend this dealer.