Lute Riley Honda

1331 N Central Expy., Richardson, TX 75080

New 877-728-3036
Used 877-515-8300
Service 866-924-1216

The #1 Honda Dealer in Texas!

excellent service

by from Richardson, TX |

We leased a new Civic from Lute Riley Honda in Richardson, TX and received nothing short of outstanding service from Shawn Khan and Harrison Thang Do. It was a pleasure doing business with them and we will definitely recommend them to others and return when we are in the market for another car.

Lute Riley Honda responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Thanks again and congratulations on your new Civic. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Best Customer Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Just bought my new Honda CR-V!! I was so excited to go in and find a new car, and couldn't have done it without our long time friend Shawn Khan, Senior Salesman at Lute Riley Honda. He is always the first person my family calls when thinking of buying a new car, and that says something because this is the FIFTH car we've bought with him!! We never knew him before coming to this dealership but now he knows our whole family by all of our names and treats us with the absolute best service when we go there. Always has looked out for us over his own benefit. He makes buying cars even more fun!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from Wylie, TX |

I'm on a tight budget & was looking for an economical 2nd vehicle. I found a 2007 Toyota Yaris on Cars.com & immediately made an appt. Salesman Joe Harrell quickly located the vehicle & we headed out on a test drive. Lute Riley Honda did an excellent job inspecting/detailing the vehicle. Joe Harrell was a wealth of knowledge & graciously answered all of my questions. I was very impressed with the car so it was time to make a deal. The Lute Riley Gang went well beyond the call of duty to get me into the vehicle. I've never received such outstanding customer service at a dealership before. Let's just say, I WILL BE BACK to purchase my next vehicle. All of your efforts were truly appreciated!

Great experience! Ask for Ricky!

by from Dallas, TX |

I went in there late in the day only intending to sell my old Passat (yes, I needed another vehicle, but not so soon, not until I did some research onine), but ended up with trading it in for an 09 Accord because of their excellent service and fair price. Ricky was the salesman who assisted me. He's very active, very patient and customer-oriented. Not just about selling their inventory out, he cares for the customers! He showed me every possible vehicle that met my requirements. When we checked the Accord, I didn't think we had to find the Aux-in jack right away because I knew it must be somewhere in the car as I saw the AUX button on the console panel, but Ricky managed to find it anyway just to make sure. (I told him earlier that Aux-in is important to me). Overall, very satisfying experience. Would definitely recommend it to friends.

Great experience! Ask for Ricky!

by from Dallas, TX |

Went there late in the day only intending to sell my old Passat (yes, I needed another vehicle, but not so soon, at least not before I do some research online). But ended up traded it in for an Accord. Ricky was the sales man who assisted me. He was very active, patient and customer-oriented. He showed me every possible vehicle that met my requirements. When we checked the Accord, I didn't think we had to find the AUX jack right away, cause I thought it should have one as I saw the AUX button on the console panel, but Ricky managed to find the jack anyway and showed it to me (I told him earlier that I needed the aux-in function). Overall, this is the happiest experience I've ever had purchasing a car. Would definitely recommend it to friends.

Buying used car at Lute Riley Honda

by from Plano Tx |

I had a wonderful experience while buying my new car, my salesman Joe Harrell was very professional by guiding me thru all details that was need for me to have a good experience. Test drive was good I did not feel nervous or rushed. I was not pushed into a decision ,Joe was excellent to work with.

Fantastic sales service

by from Carrollton, TX |

After buying a Honda at Lute Riley 10 years ago, I swore I would never go back because of personnel. I was recommended to go back by my neighbor and I am so glad. Not only did I purchase another car, but everyone on the staff that I dealt with was more than great! Extremely friendly, helpful and honest with me. I feel like I know my salesman, Ricky Bobby Hawksley, as a personal friend. He knew and found exactly what I wanted. I have even received 2 phone calls from Ricky and Kenny to check up on me and my satisfaction. I couldn't be happier with Ricky Bobby and Kenny and Lute Riley Honda!!!

FIANCE DEPT NEEDS TO LEARN ABOUT DISCLOSURE

by from Irving, Texas |

not a place I would buy again from. Be sure you read everything, not always what you are told is what is going to take place

Lute Riley Honda responded to this review

November 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If possible, we would like to speak with you directly to learn more about your experience with us. At your earliest convenience, Please contact our General Manager Dan Weiss at 469-576-5316 or through e-mail at dan.weiss@luterileyhonda.com. We hope to hear from you soon so we can make this right.

Happy customer

by from DALLAS Texas |

Mr ken given us an extra ordinary customer service. I will recommend him to all my friends and relatives. He is a good asset to the company.

Great Buying Experience

by from McKinney |

WE bought a new CRV from Lute Riley and appreciated the salesman Charles and the way he addressed our requirements. Thanks for an experience that was not pushy or high pressure like my past experiences. I have had 8 Hondas and bought 2 from Lute Riley. Their service is great and Melissa has always met expectations.

My Satisfaction

by from Carrollton, TX |

My sales associate, Paul Kim, had the car ready to drive before I arrived. He spent the time necessary to thoroughly explain the features of my 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid and answered each and every question that I had. I received a very fair price for my trade in, a Honda Civic Hybrid, and generous financing from Lute Riley's Finance dept. My visit started with a phone call at 11 AM and by 5 PM I was driving home with my new automobile. The staff at Lute Riley were very professional and courteous and my wife, who drives a Lexus, commented how much she looks forward to our trips in my new Honda. Thanks for making this process so effortless and enjoyable.