Lute Riley Honda

1331 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080

New 877-728-3036
Used 877-515-8300
Service 866-924-1216

The #1 Honda Dealer in Texas!

excellent service

by from Richardson, TX |

We leased a new Civic from Lute Riley Honda in Richardson, TX and received nothing short of outstanding service from Shawn Khan and Harrison Thang Do. It was a pleasure doing business with them and we will definitely recommend them to others and return when we are in the market for another car.

Lute Riley Honda responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Thanks again and congratulations on your new Civic. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Jeff Sowards and Joel Anzaldua

by from richardson,tx |

had a great time working with these guys. They really took their time to help us figure everything out.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Dallas, Tx |

I went into Lute Riley Honda in early July. I went to this dealership because it is close to my home and I read great reviews about the dealership. I was met by Jeff Sowards. He is a really great salesman and just a very nice person. He took me for a test drive in a 2015 Honda Civic and afterward he proceeded to explain every detail of this beautiful vehicle. Unfortunately, the Civic isn't in my price range right now, however, I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Jeff. The only con I have about my experience is the amount of times that I was contacted. it truly was "over the top". You don't have to call continuously, 6 or 7 times in 2 weeks, for me to make a purchase.

Excellent experience with Lute Riley Honda

by from Richardson, TX |

Joe Harrell took care of me when I came into the store with a car I was interested in that I saw on Cars.com. He wasn't pushy, asked me what the situation was and got me set up with what I needed. He treated my boys well when I brought them up the second time to test drive the vehicle, and he got me financing that I could work with after my accident. Last experience buying a car was a disaster, he made it enjoyable. I will definitely look him up next time I'm in the market for a car.

Smooth, stress free new car buying experience

by from Plano,TX |

I purchased a new CRV from Doug White whom I highly recommend you ask for if looking for a new car. He is very personable and enjoyable to work with as well as knowledgeable. I was an educated buyer regarding what I wanted and went in to purchase a very specific vehicle (down to color & trim) and not once was there a push to get me to look at something different. I am sure if I was uncertain what I wanted he would have done a great job showing me other vehicles as well. Doug White was very knowledgeable explaining the features in the car and was very patient with my questions even though I often interrupted him to ask about another feature. He was very trustworthy, honest and fair when handling the financial aspect of the purchase. Completing all the necessary paperwork was a very smooth and efficient process as well. Clint, the financial manager, helped explain all the financial aspects and even was able to lower my payment from what was initially expected. Throughout the process the sales manager, Trevor, checked in and made sure I was being taken are of well. The delivery of the vehicle was very thorough even though the dealership was well past being closed by this time. Buying a new car can be a long and stressful process but my experience with Doug White at Lute Riley Honda was neither but was great.

A great experience from my sales pro to service

by from Dallas, TX |

I'm overdue in expressing gratitude for my salesman Drew, who sold me my CRV in April. The car buying process is something I always dread, but everyone at Lute Riley made my purchase day as easy as possible. Thanks to all those guys, including Drew. I recently had a problem with a nail in a tire, and 4 months after purchase, Drew was still willing to help me get my car in for tire repair, even though our sale was long over. I'd definitely buy from Lute Riley Honda in Richardson again.

Customer review

by from Dallas, Tx |

Joe Harrell is an excellent salesperson. He made the whole experience worth it. We tried other dealerships and went back because of the friendly service Joe provided. Go see Joe at Lute Riley Honda!

Jeff Sowards Sales and Kenny Tang Sales Mgr.

by from Broken Bow, Ok |

We had another great experience at Lute Riley Honda! Thank you, Jeff & Kenny. Definitely worth the 3 hour drive from Oklahoma.

Doug is great"

by from Allen tx |

I absolutely hate to deal and buy cars. Doug has made the process enjoyable and made me feel like i have a friend helping me. Buying a new car has been a great experience with Doug. I highly recommend him!

Jeff Sowards and Kenny Tang

by from Plano, TX |

My overall experience is excellent. Jeff is knowdlegable about the car and super helpful. Kenny did his best to assist me to finish my buying process. I appreciate the team and the financial staff who is Grady. He is excellent at providing all the information that I need and helped me out on the financial part.

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Richardson,TX |

My wife and I have purchaed multiple cars throughout our marriage, this time by far has been the best. From start to finish it was a very smoot and easy process. Sales consultant Jeff Sowards was amazing, very willing and eager to help and answer any questions we had.