Lute Riley Honda

1331 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080

New 877-728-3036
Used 877-515-8300
Service 866-924-1216

The #1 Honda Dealer in Texas!

excellent service

by from Richardson, TX |

We leased a new Civic from Lute Riley Honda in Richardson, TX and received nothing short of outstanding service from Shawn Khan and Harrison Thang Do. It was a pleasure doing business with them and we will definitely recommend them to others and return when we are in the market for another car.

Lute Riley Honda responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Thanks again and congratulations on your new Civic. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Jeff Sowards

by from Garland, Texas |

My experience at Lute Riley was awesome. I seen the vehicle online and it was here ready when I made it to test drive. I worked with Jeff Sowards who was a pleasure to work with. He made the car buying experience enjoyable and answered all my questions. It was not an all day process which is the best part. I would recommend Jeff and this dealership to any who are looking for a great vehicle, at an amazing price and awesome experience.

Jeff Sowards

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

Jeff was great! Very patient! We really enjoyed working with him. The whole experience was a good one!

Went the extra mile

by from Oklahoma |

The team at Lute Riley went above and beyond to help us out. I had to purchase a car in crunch time and coming from out of town, shopping around Dallas and trying to navigate dense traffic was quite a hassle. They accommodated me last minute and stayed hours after closing to help finish the process. Jeff Sowards was extremely helpful and genuine. He did his best to truly help us and didn't give us the run around that some salesmen at other dealerships do. You could tell he truly wanted to find the best solution for our needs. Thanks Lute Riley!

Great Buying Process and Customer Service

by from Dallas, Tx |

This experience was one of the best car shopping experiences ever. Although we were prepared to visit several dealerships, it took only one (1) stop. Lute Riley's Used Car Inventory (our first stop ) had the exact car on the front row. After listening carefully and observing us, the Salesman, Jeff Sowards, showed us 2 or 3 cars that generally fit our specs. His "no pressure" sales technique was all that was needed . Jeff made this entire process totally painless and enjoyable. In less than 3 hrs., we were leaving the dealership with the keys to our first Honda. We look forward to maintaining a good working relationship with Lute Riley Honda.

New car purchases and follow up service

by from Dallas TX |

Not long ago I purchased a 2015 Honda Civic through Ke Chen, my second with Ke since a new 2012 Civic, appreciating his attentive, pleasant, no pressure manner. I had gone into Lute Riley initially because their Service Dept. had been highly recommended to me. I went in today looking for Ke to find out where on the lot I needed to take my car with its badly scratched passenger side due to an unpleasant "contact" made with my narrow garage upon exiting a couple of days ago. When Ke wasn't immediately located, another young man, Amin, asked if he could help. After asking to see the damage, he took my car away and brought it back shortly with all the ugly scrapes gone! I was astounded and SO happy! Thank you! Thank you...KE, AMIN and LUTE RILEY HONDA SERVICE...you are a great team! Jonnel H

Excellent Experience -- 2014 Honda Odyssey

by from Plano, Texas |

Our family had a fantastic experience with salespeople Ricky Bobby Hawksley and Jeff Sowards. They were wonderful and went above and beyond the call of duty. We purchased a 2014 Honda Odyssey, and they helped with everything. Ricky Bobby Hawksley even went out in the rain to make sure that we got our "all weather floormats" correctly installed that day. Jeff Sowards called and helped out immediately when we ran into a minor issue with the cargo tray in the back. The price was great. The service was exceptional. We will be buying our next vehicle from Lute Riley Honda.

Jeff Sowards Sales

by from Richardson, Texas |

Jeff was friendly, helpful, respectful, and knowledgable - everything that a car salesman should be. I had an excellent experience with Jeff who helped me find the perfect car for me in the 2012 Honda Accord pre-owned certified car that I purchased. I would highly recommend the dealership and Jeff for friends and family

5th car in a few years

by from Carrollton, Texas |

After my children and husband came to Lute Riley Honda for Hondas, it was my turn. My husband was out of town and I had never purchased a car on my own. What a lovely experience!!! I contacted Mr. Hawksley, but he wasn't working that day. He called me back, however and guided me to Lori Zorn. She helped me with a trade in and I drove off a few hours later with a great car!!! I wouldn"t hesitate to send anyone to Mr. Hawksley or Lori, they really made it easy. We had been Toyota drivers in the past, but the Hondas have won us over. Thanks to Louie Everhart in Finance and Mr Dan Weiss, the general manager. I was treated with respect and told my single friends at the Senior Center to head in that direction when they need a car!

Excellent Service - Jeff Sowards

by from Dallas , TX |

Going to a dealership to buy a car, had always been a hassle for me. But the experience i had with Jeff Sowards at Lute Riley, was an exception. Jeff was extremely detailed about the car and quickly identified our preferences for the car and saved a lot of time for me. Regards Ashish Samarth

Wow Experience!

by from Dallas, Tx |

Lori Zorn is one amazing salesperson. We were shopping around and had an appointment with Honda in McKinney but ended up working with Lori. She is professional, attentive & patient. She went above & beyond to meet our needs. I highly recommend her!