Spankys Auto Group LLC

(3.7) 3 Reviews

605 E Locust St, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

wonderful car 3rd one in 11 years...

by from dillsburg pa |

After 3 vehicles. this one was the best ! they had very nice quality cars and I enjoyed Justin my sales rep....

excellent service

by from harrisburg pa |

i went to spankys after talking to a sales rep named Corey. i explained to him my credit issues and what type of vehicle i was interested in. he spent time with me and got me approved for a car loan in spite of my issues. this place stands behind what they sell. i was very pleased with the experience i had at Spankys. the salesperson was very patient and understanding of my needs. i would suggest stopping in and seeing what this place has to offer. it will not be a waste of time.

Horrible service

by from Ferndale, WA |

My wife and I submitted an online financing application for a 04 navigator at Spankys Auto Group. We had been in touch with a gentleman by the name of Cory who had sent us videos and pictures of the vehicle. He told us we were approved through there financial institute they go through but we had to put $3,500 down and we stated we would either be flying out there or shipping the vehicle to us if there were other options available. He said he would see if there were other institutes for financing available and get back to us. We never received a phone call back but instead an email saying the vehicle was sold after they had already pulled our credit affecting our credit scores tremendously. I called and tried to talk with a manager and I was hung up on by the salesman who I had been speaking with repeatedly trying to finalize the sale of the vehicle I wanted.

Spankys Auto Group LLC responded to this review

March 16, 2013

THE FOLK IN QUSTION HAVE BEEN CALLING US FOR THREE WEEKS AND WENT THRU THREE DIFFERANT SALES PERSON. THE SITUATION IS A LITTLE DELICATE IN NATURE BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US ALMOST 3000 MILES. I DID HAVE FINANCING APPROVED FOR THE FOLKS, HOWEVER DID NOT HAVE A DEPOSIT ON THE VEHICLE OR A 100 PERCENT FIRM COMMITMENT FROM THEM. NEGOTIATIONS WERE STILL GOING ON WHEN THE FOLKS WHO PURCHAED THE VEHICLE CAME IN AND COMMITTED TO BUYING IT. SO WE SOLD THE CAR. JUST BECAUSE YOU LOOK AT A TOASTER AT WALMART AND DECIDES TO THINK ABOUT IT AND THEN THEY SELL IT, YOU CANT GET MAD, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE IN BUISNESS FOR.. MY APOLOGIES GO OUT TO THESE FOLKS AND CERTAINLY WE WOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER VEHICLE FOR THEM. THANK YOU