North Central Ford

1819 N. Central Expy., Richardson, TX 75080

New 866-683-4304
Used 888-576-8428
Service 877-227-5572

THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED. THE PRICE YOU WANT. THE DEALERSHIP YOU CAN TRUST.

by from Plano, TX |

My car was towed last night to North Central Ford in Richardson, TX. I have been trying to contact them by phone since 7:30am to touch base about it. The lines have been busy. I contacted someone on their 800 number who said there was nothing wrong with the phone but he was in a different building and couldn't help me. He said he would walk over and ask someone to call me. That was at 10:30am this morning. It is now 2:15pm and still haven't had a call. I also emailed them, no response. Even if the phones are out, I'm sure there are service reps that could call customers from their cell phones?! Yesterday when I talked to them, they said they would call with a quote and I could probably have it back to me tonight. I'm thinking that is not going to happen. Please call me!! I am going to have to leave work in McKinney and drive there just to see the status of my vehicle.

June 10, 2014

Hi Sharon, We recognize that prompt communication is an integral component of service, and are so sorry to hear of the difficulty you experienced in trying to reach someone as our phone lines were down due to construction. Should you wish to discuss this situation, please contactGary Davis, Service Department Director at 972-231-3491 ext. 686. Thank you.

Missing Tire Jack & Tire Pressure light always on

by from Grand Prairie |

I just bought a used truck less than a week ago and it is missing a tire jack and tools. What kind of Service people they have working there that doesn't check for these simple items when the vehicle is being sold. Salesperson told me they check everything before they sell. I called the sales guy and he told me he would call me right back and still I haven't received a call from him. I also mentioned about tire pressure light before buying the truck and they quickly told me it will go away because they just had filled more air in the tires. I have taken the truck to a tire shop in the meantime and they advised me that dealership I bought the truck from took out the tire pressure sensors when they were putting new tires. So the light will always stay on and in order to put new sensors. It will cost atleast $70 for each tire sensor. Why this wasn't advised to me before buying the truck? I understand it's As is warranty but they insisted the tire pressure light will go away after I drive the truck couple of miles. I paid cash for the truck and I want to get this issue resolved right away.

June 10, 2014

Hi Trucker, We are saddened to learn of the frustrations you have been experiencing with your pre-owned truck. We would like to speak with you regarding this at your convenience. Please contact Randy Carter, Pre-Owned Sales Director at 972-231-3491 x 632. Thank you.

Nice people

by from Allen,Texas |

Nice people, but didn't offer me enough on my trade in.

Smooth

by from Plano Texas |

The whole experience was smooth and easy. Was treated with respect the entire time.

Awesome service

by from Dallas . Texas |

I bought my truck from Felicia Smothers , she was very professional and efficient with my time . I will not buy a truck from anyone but Felicia , she is definitely an asset to NORTH CENTRAL FORD .

smooth buying experience

by from Dallas,tx |

Felicia Smothers is a pleasure to deal with, and will always return to North Central Ford for my future purchases.

Used Car Department Fiasco

by from Dallas,Texas |

Made an appointment to see a used car we saw online. We arrived and stood in the used car office for over 5 minutes before we were greeted. One salesman was sitting at his desk just looking at us. We finally found the person we had the appointment with to be told the car we wanted to see was still on the lift in the shop. He finally got the car down where we found several problems that we're not disclosed either online or through conversations with the salesman. After a test drive around the block we found that there was an oil leak. When we asked what the mechanics had found in their inspection we were told the mechanic's notes were locked in his toolbox and there was no way to know until he came back to work in two days. We spent an hour talking about the car and waiting for the salesman to wander around ( we were going to pay cash so there was no need for the back and forth with finance that is typically necessary). The final straw that lead to us walking out with our money still in our pockets was when the salesman informed us that we would be buying the car "as is" and that meant they would not even clean the car! I understand "As Is" but I have never bought a car that the dealer did not at the very least wash it and vacuum the inside. Overall the sales staff was rude and customer service was horrible. We bought a car from them about 10 years ago but I will never go back. I will go back to D & M Leasing where customer service actually means something.

April 18, 2014

I certainly understand your frustration and do sincerely apologize for any lack of courtesy on our part. Because we sell so many inexpensive vehicles, some of the time they end being sold before they are detailed and on our lot ready to sell. I would love to visit with you about this. Please contact Richard Dunkerson, General Manager at 972-231-3491. Thank you.

Started great....ended bad...

by from Moore, OK |

Our car buying experience started out phenomenal! We drove from Oklahoma City to North Central Ford because of the amazing deal we had found. The car buying process went flawlessly until after we left the dealership. We have now had the truck 2 1/2 weeks and have received over a dozen phone calls from different staff members trying to collect more money from us. Our bank has explained to them they need to sign over the title and send it to the bank in order to get paid. In Oklahoma you tag the vehicle yourself and maintain the title. The dealership refuses to do this. They have even told us our Bank told them to collect money from us which is not true. We have a great truck that we bought at a great price with a wonderful salesman (Brad) and we have a loan we are paying on a truck that we still don't have the title paperwork on to be able to tag it. Started out great...ended horribly.

Jill the miracle worker!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Came in the the dealership to trade in my 2012 Focus for a new Fusion. I was referred to Michael Nye by Myrna Olivas, the by back coordinator for North Central Ford. Michael gathered the information and I settled in to a vehicle I liked. When all was said and done, we agreed on a price range and I was sent home with a promise that they would do their best to get me in the car. Fast forward to toady when through the hard work of Jill the finance lady, I was approved through Ford at a lower interest rate than I was paying on the Focus. They also got my payment lower than I was hoping for. So any day of the week I would recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a new car. They will work their hardest to make buying a new Ford a memorable and pleasureable one. Thank you so much!! You have earned a customer for life.

Great place to buy car.

by from plano tx |

Went to ford to buy my car it was smooth sailing. great customer service.