Battlefield Ford of Culpeper

Used 866-997-8337
Service 888-429-1033

2014 F250 sales and service

by from Fredericksburg, Virginia |

I bought a new 2014 F250 on December 20, 2013. I would like to thank Christine Bull and Bob Calhoun for making a great deal happen. They are true professionals and this was the easiest purchase I have made. You will see Battlefield Ford is not like all the rest.......I drove an hour to buy from Battlefield Ford and I am glad I did. Sales and Service are outstanding. When my truck was delivered there was a defect in one of the mirrors, the service department went above and beyond. They ordered a new mirror, however when it arrived it was the wrong one. They made it right by taking one off a new truck in the lot to fix the issue. Nowe that is service. I will use Battlefiled for all my service needs, they are one of a kind. Thank you.

Great Service, Very helpful Staff

by from Fort Knox, Ky |

This dealer is quite a distance from where we live, but they were quite accommodating to our needs, and I wouldn't hesitate to travel the distance to buy from them again.

Good place to buy a car

by from Culpeper, VA |

I recently purchased a Ford Focus from this dealership. I had a great experience here. The Sales person, Christine was very helpful and knew what she was talking about.The car and deal was described perfectly. When I got there, I got exactly what was promised to me. The deal took a very short amount of time. Everyone was great there, I will be buying all my vehicles from here from now on.

Sad Commentary on this Dealership

by from Waynesboro, VA |

Talked to Josh after reading the description of a 2009 Corvette they had on AutoTrader. Terms like "babied one owner gem", and "treated like a member of the family", lastly "you will have hit the jackpot". All I can say about those is if this car was a member of the family then there's a lot of family abuse going on. Nose piece on left side was sticking up past the headlight; the mounting tab was broken; gouge out of drivers door threshold; rear cowl behind the glass the finish was cracked and crazed, obviously the rear had hit something and compressed the body to make that happen; left rear corner had hit something, and had been touched up with a brush and touch up paint. A LOT of rash behind each wheel. If I had not driven 1 hour 45 minutes (both ways) to see this car, it wouldn't have been so bad. I have now categorized Battlefield Ford of Culpeper in the same genre as many other northern VA used car dealers, in that they will tell you anything to get you there, regardless of the distance. I was disappointed that mentality has dropped as far South as Culpeper. I've also crossed off any dealer with Battlefield in their name from consideration as a place to look for a car. If you want a nice, what I call a 30 mph Corvette, then there's one in Culpeper. I call a 30 mph vehicle one that looks nice as you drive by at 30 mph or faster.

Battlefield Ford of Culpeper responded to this review

June 15, 2013

I am sorry that the condition of our Pre Owned Chevrolet Corvette did not meet your expectations. Here at Battlefield Ford Culpeper, we take a lot of pride in offering well conditioned Pre Owned vehicles at below market value prices. Please contact me if you would like to further discuss this matter as I want to make sure all of our customer's are happy with their experience. Thank you for your time. Steve Fay General Manager Battlefield Ford Culpeper 540-547-3673

deceptive

by from Louisa VA |

If I could give less than poor as a rating here I would. I recently inquired about a new vehicle at the Battlefield Culpeper dealership. I was sent information regarding my inquiry, I went to the dealership to test drive what I thought was the vehicle presented to me via e-mail. It wasnt even close, then I was told that they had the vehicle at another dealership and by the time I finished the paperwork it would be there. I filled out financing (stupid mistake in trusting them) put up the down payment this entire process took 3 hours and once money was put up I how long before it arrived, then and only then did they tell me oh we had trouble getting a hold of the dealer where it is so come back in 2 days. I immediately cancelled the sale and am still fighting with them to get my down payment back. DISHONEST SHADY DECEITFUL AND LIARS doe not start to describe this dealership.

Great Place to buy a car

by from Culpeper, VA |

I have purchased 2 new cars and 1 used car from this dealership. The Staff was very helpful and was very honest. The used vehicle that I purchased was a 2010 ford flex that was in great condition and drove like it was brand new. Highly recommended!

LIED TO SELL A USED CAR

by from Charlottesville |

I recently bought a used car from this dealer. Huge mistake. The internet add was false and misleading, claiming there were upgrades that were fictitious. The sales man and sales manager both made materially misleading and false claims as to the condition of the vehicle. They have extremely poor lighting at the dealership, and when i got home with the car and inspected it in good lighting, it is clear that the vehicle had been in an accident/fender bender. the bumper is damaged and not hung right, and the rear quarter panel is damaged. Both the sales manager and GM told me that it is my fault. THEY LIED TO SELL A USED CAR!!!!!! do not trust them and look elsewhere. There is no reason to buy from a dealership that doesn't stand behind what they say, there are just to many other options and cars. I made a huge mistake, don't make the same one!

Battlefield Ford of Culpeper responded to this review

December 15, 2012

Battlefield Ford Culpeper will always go the extra mile to make a customer happy! Whether you decide to buy a new or pre owned vehicle I can assure you a great experience! In addition to a thorough test drive, we provide all of our customers with a CarFax history report. CarFax reports give a detailed list of a car's prior history. We also go over vehicle features as we would not expect anyone to make a purchase without knowing how a vehicle is equipped. It is our mission to provide our customers with all of the information they need up front before they decide to make a purchase. Please contact me with any questions or issues. Steve Fay General Manager 540-547-3673

Great Experience

by from Woodbridge, VA |

Just bought a Ford Escape from here. Great people and dealership. Very customer friendly and easy to deal with. They made a large mistake on the price on the internet and still honored that price.