Reliable Chevrolet

800 N. Central Expy., Richardson, TX 75080

New 214-960-2873
Used 214-446-7896
Service 855-315-9215

Welcome to Reliable Chevrolet, in Richardson, TX, - we are the premier Chevrolet dealership in the Dallas area

sharp/ swan

by from Dallas, Texas |

Larry Swan was great to work with and gave me a great deal.

Used Sales John Matthews / Chris Malhas

by from Allen, TX |

Just purchased a used truck here. For the buying process, 4/5, just because it takes so long (maybe 3-4 hours if you count having to drive back to your bank to get a financing check). Honestly, I don't understand how John continues to work here because I feel like I got a fantastic deal. It seemed like he understood my point of view and was willing to work with me on a price when others said there was no room to move. Maybe it was all an act, but I feel like I did end up getting a used car for under what the dealership paid out in trade. Maybe I was lucky and they were just trying to get the Ford off their Chevy lot. I would give John a 5/5 and ask for him by name, he couldn't have worked harder. Over at the financing department I did not like having to wait 30 minutes in a chair for the privilege of giving them my money. If you have 2 guys doing finance and 15 salespeople not speaking with customers, maybe you should train some of the sales guys to execute the financing.

John Matthews of Reliable Chevrolet was awesome

by from Garland, TX |

We were looking for a car all day and were a little tired and worn out. Our last try for the day was to go to Reliable Chevrolet for a used car that we had seen online. When we arrived we found a friendly smiling salesman named John Matthews. He was polite, respectable, helpful and friendly. He took us to the car we were looking for and listened to our concerns. He was supposed to have gotten off of work but then he stayed with us until 9:00 PM showing us cars. He even took us in his car and drove us to the alternate car lots to show us additional cars. Finally, my daughter saw the car she wanted and we begain the negotiating process. I always hate the negotiation part. I really appreciated that Mr. Matthews was respectful and honest with us throughout process. I felt like he was on our side and tried to help us get the best deal we could get. Now I realized he works for Reliable but I felt like he did the best he could do to help us throughout the process. In the end, we have a beautiful car and we felt like we got a good deal. I believe we had a more than a great and successful experience with Mr. Matthews at Reliable Chevrolet. Many thanks!

Another Great Purchase at Reliable Chevrolet

by from Wylie, TX |

This is my second e\vehicle purchased with my sales professional Allen Mitchell. I keep coming back to him because of his no pressure sales approach. He did not rush me through my purchase and answered all the questions I had. I will buy another vehicle from Allen and I will recommend him to my friends and family.

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

I had been searching for a Subaru XV Crosstrek with certain features. I'm in Oklahoma and the choices here were very slim, I also needed to be in a specific price range. I found the car in the Used Car area of Reliable Chevrolet. I send an email asking about the car and was immediately called back by Fahad Alsalami. We negotiated a price that we were both happy with between a phone call and a couple of texts. The deal was done within a couple of hours. I caught a flight down a couple of days later to pick up the car. The transaction at the dealership was super smooth and everyone I came in contact with was so nice. The dealership is spotless and the car was PERFECT!!! I kept waiting for something to go wrong and it never did. I spoke with Fahad's manager Mike while they were detailing the car, what a super nice guy as well. It was totally worth taking the flight and driving the car back to Oklahoma. Everyone that worked there seemed super happy and I never felt like I was being pushed into anything I didn't want. This is NOT the home of the pushy salesman. I would have never received treatment in Tulsa like I did there. They go above and beyond to make sure the customer is taken care of and happy!!!

Awesome Deal!

by from Dallas,Tx |

Worked with Fahad in used cars and got a great deal!

Good Customer Relations

by from Garland, TX |

Allen has been the kind of salesman you look for in that he is very thorough and stays attentive to every detail. This is not my first deal with him and look forward to doing additional business with him in the future.

Got a new Malibu!

by from Savannah,TX |

My wife and I were looking for a fully loaded Malibu and while walking through the lot, Chris Malhas greeted me and lead us to the car we were looking for. We traded in our car,got into our new/used malibu, and are very happy with everything. Thank you Chris,we will tell our neighbors to come see you.

Fahad Used cars

by from Dallas,tx |

Bought my Impala From Fahad, He got us a great deal.

Thanks Fahad

by from dallas,tx |

Thank you Fahad for all your help and everything you did.

great service,very polite awesome place

by from richerdson,tx |

i worked with duane huddleston he was a great guy to work with i would recamend him to anyone