Admiral Motors

Used 866-695-1124

www.admiralmotors.com

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Chicago |

we purchased a car for our son and Adrian was very helpful and friendly we were happy with our purchase and do plan on returning in the future see you next time Adrian

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

by from Stevensville, Michigan |

We got a GREAT CAR at Admiral, and Adrian made the entire process of buying it enjoyable. We live 125 miles away, and the decision to buy the car revolved around a family member's health issue, and several out-of-state family members needing to be involved in the decision. It was a very stressful situation, but Adrian's patience and understanding totally settled our nerves. His sense of humor actually made buying the car fun, and I can not praise him enough for his patience, or thank him enough for his help with the title transfer and payment. He has earned our repeat business, and it is a privilege to recommend him to others.

Happy customer

by from palatine, il |

I just recently bought my car here and I had a pleasant experience. Trustworthy, very friendly, they made every step easy and hassle free. I also enjoyed the fact that they did not take a long time with the paperwork. I was in and out and left as a happy customer with my new car. If you are looking for a hassle free car buying experince this is the place to go.