Capitol Buick GMC

New 888-697-1339
Used 888-693-9760
Service 866-761-5990

DGDG.com - Be Happy!

Great service given with listening ears

by from Greenbelt, Maryland |

We were very impressed with the style and class of Mr. Barry Holliday. His professionalism was impeccable from the moment we walked in until we left. He made my husband feel important and respected without being pushy or hasty. He listened to what we wanted and knew exactly the type of car we would fall in love and ultimately drive off the lot with. When my husband was a little boy, he use to sit on the stoop and watch cars go by and say to himself "that's my car when I grow up". Each time it was the Cadillac. As he grew up he purchased each one of his caddies used but in great condition. This was the first time he drove off in a brand new one at the age of 60. I had tears when I watched him as he, Barry, and Darrell Fox showed him the different funtions on his new CTS Coupe. My husband became a caregiver to my very ill father whom we lost earlier this year from cancer. They often had long talks about what a caddie meant to them both. A sign of success. Because of Barry Holliday and his salesman Darrell Fox, that little boy now had his Cadillac.

Great Service, Excellent Facilities

by from Sonora, CA |

Overall the buying experience was very positive! The salesman who worked with us was excellent The Dealership was fairly new & in excellent condition We did drive a long way, but was very interested in a particular vehicle that we ultimately purchased. Thank you

Brand New Dealership

by from SAN JOSE |

Hello All, This new dealership is great! They're a new dealership so they're willing to build their brand by going futher and doing more to make sure all customers are statisfied. 100% COMMITMENT. Just ask for Tee when you get there..