Sheehy Ford of Ashland

Service 877-464-9803

Sheehy It's Easy!!

Antonio Norlin, sales associate

by from Richmond ,Va. |

Antonio Nowlin is an awesome ,awesome sales person He had so much patience. Atonio made me feel comfident , that I would be leaving Sheehy with the Car that I desirerd, he made me know that Sheehy will make a way,So that anyone can purchase a vehical . Those guys worked hard an would not give up . thank s Sharlene Hall

July 2, 2014

Sharlene- It is a delight to hear that Antonio was able to instill confidence into you by helping guide your process for finding the car best for you. It is wonderful to be recognized as a business with patience for our customers. Thank you for taking the time to write about your five-star experience with us! Best, Andria Mapp

Are you kidding me?

by from ashland, va |

Wow - that is my start and stop here. My wife and I went in to buy a Ford Explorer using the price quoted online. We were told that only applied to military and students. After checking at home for this disclaimer, we found no such wording. When we called back to speak to the manager, we were told "Ford makes us put those prices there" and "that all Ford dealerships have this sort of advertising". No matter, they would not honor the price. Finally I was told to call them back if anything changed - what??!?? PS when we were there from 6-7, we were one of only two customers. I think I understand why.

June 25, 2014

We're sorry you had a negative experience at our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with superior service, and we'd like to learn more about your experience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at kevinmclaughlin@sheehy.com. Sincerely, Kevin McLaughlin.

Extraordinary!

by from Emporia, Va |

Extraordinary! Our car buying experience was extraordinary! We had been shopping online for about six months looking for just the right car. We decided that we wanted a Ford Fusion. My husband had warned me that buying a car would probably be a painful experience. When we got to Sheehy in Ashland we had already picked out our car. Kerry met us outside the dealership and in just a short period of time we were in and out with our new car. We could not have been more pleased with the service Kerry provided. His pleasant, professional attitude made our car buying experience extraordinary! We would definitely recommend Kerry and Sheehy Ford of Ashland!

May 27, 2014

We think this review is extraordinary. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Easiest Vehicle Purchase Ever !

by from Chester, VA |

My husband and I were in the market for a new pickup and after extensive online 'window shopping' we decided to visit Sheehy Ford of Ashland. Neither of us had ever done business with them before, in fact this is our first Ford ownership experience. From the moment we arrived on the lot to driving away with our new F-150 XLT Pickup the total elapsed time was 2 hours. Mr. Kerry Harrell greeted us as we were exiting our car and took very good care of us throughout the entire process. He was energetic, enthusiastic and friendly as well as professional, courteous and very customer-service oriented. He helped us find the truck we were interested in as well as showing us a couple of others that might be a good fit for us. There was no selling pressure at all. It was our pleasure to meet him and do business with him, and we both would recommend him to anyone considering a vehicle purchase. We also had the pleasure of meeting and working with Mr. Trevor Coley on the financing arrangements. He is a remarkable young man! A joy to interact with, so friendly and down to earth. Overall, we are very pleased with the experience. It truly was the easiest vehicle purchase ever: no hassles, no haggling and no pressure. Thank you Team Sheehy Ford of Ashland! Bobbi & Linwood

April 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet review!

THE BEST AND #1 PLACE TO GO

by from Cornwall, NY |

My husband, John Sofia,& I just purchased a New Ford Escape Titanium through Sheehy Ford of Ashland. My husband and I couldn't believe the lengths Mr. Anderson was going to in order to meet our needs.He was unwilling to let us walk out of the door without having exactly what we wanted and not comprise any of our wants. Our first experience with Sheehy Ford of Ashland sealed the deal for us never going to another car dealership ever again - and it was all due to Kevin Anderson. Living in New York, a 6.5hr drive from Ashland, we didn't even think twice about where we were going to trade in our vehicle. We were greeted by Sales Consultant, Nick Awad. He was welcoming, friendly&easy to work with - unlike most sales associates who are pushy and intimidating, making us feel right at home. It was no surprise that Mr. Anderson was still trying to give us the most amazing experience possible.Mr. Awad worked along side Mr. Anderson the entire time, giving us the most undivided attention.This time our needs were a bit more specific in the Ford Escape Model we were purchasing. That didn't deter Mr. Anderson for one second in getting us exactly what we asked for. Mr. Anderson searched hi and low for the vehicle that suited our. He&Mr. Awad even walked their huge lot, THEMSELVES, to find the perfect vehicle for us. We have never once seen a manager so hands on,so involved and so determined to help his customers.From the moment we walked in the door, we felt a calmness and knew we were in amazing hands.We knew having Kevin Anderson on our side that we didn't need to worry for one single second.Mr. Anderson is the most honest and trustworthy person and Sales Manager we have ever had the pleasure of working with.Prior to going to Sheehy Ford, we always had anxiety walking into a dealership.We knew we'd have to be strong, play the game and look at every single word in fine print to make sure we weren't getting the rug pulled out from under us&signing our names to the worst deal imaginable.Once we found Mr. Anderson at Sheehy Ford of Ashland, we NEVER EVER have to play any games ever again-which is so relaxing, refreshing& relieving feeling to work with Kevin Anderson and his staff. Mr. Anderson makes sure that his staff carries the same work ethic at he does.I never have to worry which associate I will get - they all follow in the example Mr. Anderson sets. Our Sales Consultant, Mr. Awad, sat with us every second of the way, confident that Sheehy Ford will rise to the occasion every time. From the top down, Kevin Anderson ensure that everyone at his dealerships provide a positive experience for their customers. Most times, once the anxiety has surpassed in dealing with the salesman, customers usually have to take a deep breath again and have immense tension going into the financing department. Once we were with Mr. Coley in the finance department, he took the time to ask how we were, how our experience was going, what brought us to Virginia. It just made us feel cared about. There was no pressure in adding anything on. Mr.Coley simply explained our options and what Ford had to offer us. This made us feel that we can choose what we really wanted, not saying yes because we felt bullied into doing so.Kevin Anderson realizes that the little things DO matter. It's just signing your name on the dotted line.It's about making his customers feel like they truly matter,not just another name up on a board to meet their sales goals.We hope that Ford knows EXACTLY how fortunate they are to have Kevin Anderson and his staff representing the Ford Name.We know from first hand experience, that whether going to other dealerships outside of Ford or other Ford Dealerships,they all pale in in comparison to Sheehy Ford of Ashland.It is not the Ford name that makes it great - it is Kevin Anderson who makes a great name for Ford.Sincerely and with the utmost thanks to Mr. Anderson&staff, John& Nicole Sofia

April 26, 2014

WOW! Thank you for taking the time to leave such an open and honest review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again John and Nicole!

great service, highly recommend

by from glen allen, va |

Overall thoroughly pleased with the prompt service that was provided to me and my family. Steve Maines was efficient and had great customer service. Appreciated the follow up phone calls and emails. And definitely appreciate his patience while I was dealing with a baby at the dealership.

March 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had with our team!

I've escaped!!

by from Ashland va |

Vincent, thankyou for taking such good care of us! Your patience & humor helped make this an easy decision. We have escaped from being trapped at the repair shop!! Jen is wonderful too, she is the most pleasant young lady, always there to help! Overall, I could not be happier!

March 25, 2014

We are so happy to hear you were able to "Escape" with us! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Excellent New Car Experience

by from Glen Allen, Va |

Excellent dealer to work with. No pressure, no real haggling, finance department was actually very good with no tricks and most of all fantastic price. Best car buying experience I've ever had and Darrick Randall our sales person was awesome!

March 23, 2014

Thank you, Chad!

Great Service

by from Midlothian,Va |

Went to. Sheehy to just to check out a 2008 Mustang Bullit. it looked just like it was advertised. I drove the vehicle, loved it . The Consultant that assisted me (Nicholas Awad) was attentive and super efficient. They gave me a fair exchange on my trade and when I explained where I needed my monthly payment to be they were able to get it right where I wanted, plus get me a three year extended warranty as we'll as free oil changes for three years. I've probably bought about 10 cars in my life but this was the best experience I ever had in purchasing a car. Everyone including consultants who were even involved was friendly. I would like to also say thank you to the Finance Officer. Thanks again

March 18, 2014

WOW! We're glad to get such high accolades from someone who is use to the buying experience!

Very Pleased

by from Mechanicsville, VA |

We're so happy that we visited Sheehy Ford of Ashland. We had a great experience! We love our new 2014 Ford Escape and we can only say that we were VERY PLEASED with the staff from the start to the finish! Jen Taylor helped to make our experience such a nice one. She was able to answer all our questions and she made us feel good about our new purchase. Also, Kevin Anderson (new car manager) went out of his way to please us too. Thanks again to Sheehy FORD! We will differently recommend you to our friends and family.

March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a rave review. Enjoy your new Escape!

excellent service

by from BUMPASS ,VA |

The team of Tony,Travis and Trevor was the best . We would recommend sheehy to all our family and friends.We will be back in the future to make another truck/car buying purchase.

March 5, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience with our team!