Toyota of Richardson

1221 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080

New 214-295-9545
Used 214-446-8098
Service 855-315-9232

Welcome to Toyota of Richardson! We are proud to serve the Metroplex for over 20 years!

Smooth Experience with Tracy in Sales

by from Dallas |

Purchased a used Toyota at Toyota of Richardson. It was not difficult, no hassle, sales associate (Tracy) was honest, straightforward, and he didn't play any games. I would go back again for a new or used car purchase.

September 29, 2014

Dear 4Runner Fan, Thanks for writing a review! We're glad we could take the stress out of the car buying experience and get you into the right vehicle. We look forward to your next visit! Your friends at Toyota of Richardson

Excellent experience at Toyota of Richardson

by from Plano, TX |

Quick review on my experience with Car purchase at Toyota of Richardson.. met these two Super Sales Managers "Tracy Brown" and "Eduardo" (pl excuse spell error). They discussed with me all the prospects and made sure I get the right deal. Best part was the customer experience, totally hassle free and quick. I was given all support and made sure when I come back the next day, I drive away in the car which I bought. My suggestion, if you are planning to buy a car, TOR is the place and Tracy/Eduardo are the guys to look forward to. Thanks!

May 26, 2015

Hi Rahul, and thanks for the awesome review! We're so happy to know that our staff made your experience with us great. We know that purchasing a new vehicle can be stressful, so we're always making sure our customers have the support they need. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Richardson!

2015 corolla

by from san antonio tx |

I had a Great sales experience at Toyota of Richardson my salesperson Terry Torbet was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Start to finish excellent!

May 26, 2015

Hi Pete! We always love hearing from our customers, and it's great to hear you had a great experience when shopping with us. We're proud to know that from start to finish, Terry made sure you were confident in your purchase. Enjoy your new Corolla!

5 stars easy

by from Dallas,tx |

5 stars babyy! This dealership operates exactly how a car dealership should. My experience went like this: I looked up Toyota dealerships on my maps, Toyota of Richardson was the highest rated so I clicked on it. I called in and was immediately impressed when my sales professional Aaron Tunnell answered the phone. He was just that, a professional. I explained my tough situation to him and he took every step possible to explain to me exactly what I needed to do. Because the reviews were great, and Aaron was great(not pushy whatsoever) I decided I wanted to set an appointment up to check out a car. I received a follow up call from Aaron's manager Dorell who was also very professional and curtious, and I came in on the weekend. Aaron brought me in, we made some small talk, got to know each other a bit and then got down to business. I told him exactly what I wanted and he showed me 2 vehicles. Both were what I wanted but one was just perfect so I decided I wanted to buy it. The negotiations weren't really negotiations. I looked the car up online and it matched the exact price Aaron presented to me. I understand businesses need to make there profit, and that their online price is going to drive customers in, because it's about as low a price as they can do! So what negotiations need to be made??? He got me into finance in a timely matter(with Danny Tabora who was also wonderful and informative), was very thankful for my business, and because Aaron was so professional, I expect him and I will be conducting plenty more business in the near future. People, I worked at a Honda dealership for a little less than a year. I understand the so called "tricks" and "scams" dealerships try to pull. You can trust me when I say there is none of that here, and they take their due diligence to make sure of that. I also understand the importance of getting genuine professionals out on the map. This is the first review I have EVER written on anybody and the reason is simple, this guy is changing the game. I guarantee if you work with Aaron you will be so happy with your experience and even happier with your car. So pick up the phone, call Toyota of Richardson, ask for Aaron Tunnell, and enjoy your vehicle. YOU'RE WELCOME.

May 15, 2015

Austin, thanks for sharing! We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful car buying experience. We will be sure to share your kind words with Aaron. Enjoy your new car!

Very unprofessional people!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I get emailed at 3pm for a car they got I show up at 430pm they say its sold and start showing me crappy cars with cracked shield and high milage!!!! very unprofessional!!! at least tell me before I show up!!! waste of time 40mibs waisted for nothing!!!!

May 4, 2015

Hello, and thanks for writing a review. Here at Toyota of Richardson, we always want to be respectful of our customers time and assist them in any way possible. We never want someone to feel like we aren't being professional and assisting with theirs needs. I would like to discuss your concerns please reach out to me, Cesar Sotelo, at (972) 201-9228.

new purchase

by from Plano, TX |

My Sales guy was Anthony Sabu, he was the best sales person and experiance we have ever experianced when purchasing a vehical.

March 27, 2015

Hi Felicia, and thank you for writing a review. It's great to hear that you had a wonderful time shopping with us and that Anthony made the process simple. Thank you so much for shopping with us!

Randy P. & Mo A. from Toyota of Richardson

by from 12 year Richardson resident |

Early this past February (2-2-15) I came in whining/crying with a horrible situation because my 20-year old Dodge Caravan was dying on me. A close friend had a terrific buying experience with Randy Penn recently, so his name was prominent when I started searching for a replacement vehicle. He was right on point, knowledgeable, outgoing, and really grasped the extreme urgency of my transportation predicament. His attitude and demeanor made me immediately feel completely relaxed and comfortable - and that helped establish a buying confidence and trust. Good stuff. Randy listened to my needs, and formulated a preliminary financial package, and presented me with a super (gently-used) vehicle that was, in the vernacular, "to DIE for..." Wow. What a creampuff! A really extraordinary pre-owned Highlander. (My buds believe it's only 2-3 years old,... try 12!) Hah! And on the financing side, we hit a pothole so big, people were living in it! My title reflected a bogus lien, and worse, the transfer/sale was tied up with a former wife's name, and all the accompanying mini-legalities that kept this deal from being finalized. But Mo AbuSherbi jumped in and created options for me to pursue, which expedited clearing the title of hurdles, and helped to consummate the deal. Yea! The bottom line is simply this - Randy and Mo were terrific, but even better, they did business with me,... they didn't give me the business. I hope you'll appreciate that, and understand my feelings. Great vehicle. Terrific dealership. And I've got two car pros, who I can now call 'friends.' Bruce W. :>)

March 12, 2015

Hi Bruce, and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It's through feedback from customers that we're able to identify what is and isn't working at our dealership, so it's great to hear that you had a wonder experience working with Mo and Randy. Here at Toyota of Richardson, we always strive to make our customers' experience simple and painless, and while we're sorry to hear about the issues and legal hoops you had to jump through before you could purchase, we are more than happy to do always do our part to help our customers overcome obstacles. We hope you love your new-to-you Highlander! Thank you for choosing Toyota of Richardson!

Awesome experience :)

by from Richardson texas |

Anthony helped me from start to finish and it was a great experience I purchased my new 2012 toyota corolla and am so happy with my experience and my new car! Only downfall was how long I waited to meet finance because it was so late Saturday night and there were many people ahead of us but only one person to finance. I would recommend toyota of richardson to anyone and have been so excited to share my experience with others!!! Thank you!

March 25, 2015

Hi Lyndsay, and thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that you had a great experience working with Anthony and that he was able to put you into a great vehicle. You truly can't go wrong with a Corolla! We're sorry to hear about the extended wait for financing. We always strive to be mindful of our customers' time - a long wait is not the typical experience here with us. Thank you for shopping with us - enjoy your Corolla!

High Recommendation- Anthony Sabu

by from Texas |

I bought a Toyota Camry from Toyota of Richardson. The sales representative that helped me through this process was Mr Anthony Sabu. During our interaction he was very patient with me as he explained the various features of the car and the financing options. He was very knowledge of his sales information. I highly recommend Mr. Sabu to anyone that would like to purchase a car from Toyota of Richardson.

March 12, 2015

Hi Kingston, and thanks for writing about your recent experience with us.Here at Toyota of Richardson, we always strive to make sure that our customers know all of their options when it comes to purchasing so they can make an informed decision. It's great to hear that Anthony took great care of you and made sure you knew all of your options. Thanks for shopping with us!

Experience at Toyota of Richardson

by from DFW, TX |

Our experience at Toyota of Richardson was NOT GOOD AT ALL. The sales people actually called me while I was driving to the dealership, and told me that if I wanted a chance to buy a car we were looking at that I would need to give them a credit card # over the phone. After we got to the dealership, they tried to play us against several other customers in an attempt to get us to bid more for a car. We walked away from the transaction, and let them know that this was not how we did business. Even then, they kept calling me (4 times) to try to get us to drive all the way back to the dealership, and we kept asking them to stop calling us - they did not listen!! I would not buy a car from this dealership - they were manipulative, and dishonest, and did not care about our needs as a customer.

Really great experience Buying at Richardson

by from El Paso, TX |

I had a very good experience Buying from Toyota of Richardson TX. I bought a Toyota Prius and was please with the car and the treatment at the dealership. The Used car sales manager was very polite and helpful and both he and the salesperson really treated me well. I feel like I got a really good deal as well after seeing the pricing of cars similar to mine. I would recommend them highly. Casey