Toyota of Richardson

1221 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080

New 214-295-9545
Used 214-446-8098
Service 855-315-9232

Welcome to Toyota of Richardson! We are proud to serve the Metroplex for over 20 years!

Smooth Experience with Tracy in Sales

by from Dallas |

Purchased a used Toyota at Toyota of Richardson. It was not difficult, no hassle, sales associate (Tracy) was honest, straightforward, and he didn't play any games. I would go back again for a new or used car purchase.

September 29, 2014

Dear 4Runner Fan, Thanks for writing a review! We're glad we could take the stress out of the car buying experience and get you into the right vehicle. We look forward to your next visit! Your friends at Toyota of Richardson

new purchase

by from Plano, TX |

My Sales guy was Anthony Sabu, he was the best sales person and experiance we have ever experianced when purchasing a vehical.

March 27, 2015

Hi Felicia, and thank you for writing a review. It's great to hear that you had a wonderful time shopping with us and that Anthony made the process simple. Thank you so much for shopping with us!

Randy P. & Mo A. from Toyota of Richardson

by from 12 year Richardson resident |

Early this past February (2-2-15) I came in whining/crying with a horrible situation because my 20-year old Dodge Caravan was dying on me. A close friend had a terrific buying experience with Randy Penn recently, so his name was prominent when I started searching for a replacement vehicle. He was right on point, knowledgeable, outgoing, and really grasped the extreme urgency of my transportation predicament. His attitude and demeanor made me immediately feel completely relaxed and comfortable - and that helped establish a buying confidence and trust. Good stuff. Randy listened to my needs, and formulated a preliminary financial package, and presented me with a super (gently-used) vehicle that was, in the vernacular, "to DIE for..." Wow. What a creampuff! A really extraordinary pre-owned Highlander. (My buds believe it's only 2-3 years old,... try 12!) Hah! And on the financing side, we hit a pothole so big, people were living in it! My title reflected a bogus lien, and worse, the transfer/sale was tied up with a former wife's name, and all the accompanying mini-legalities that kept this deal from being finalized. But Mo AbuSherbi jumped in and created options for me to pursue, which expedited clearing the title of hurdles, and helped to consummate the deal. Yea! The bottom line is simply this - Randy and Mo were terrific, but even better, they did business with me,... they didn't give me the business. I hope you'll appreciate that, and understand my feelings. Great vehicle. Terrific dealership. And I've got two car pros, who I can now call 'friends.' Bruce W. :>)

March 12, 2015

Hi Bruce, and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It's through feedback from customers that we're able to identify what is and isn't working at our dealership, so it's great to hear that you had a wonder experience working with Mo and Randy. Here at Toyota of Richardson, we always strive to make our customers' experience simple and painless, and while we're sorry to hear about the issues and legal hoops you had to jump through before you could purchase, we are more than happy to do always do our part to help our customers overcome obstacles. We hope you love your new-to-you Highlander! Thank you for choosing Toyota of Richardson!

Awesome experience :)

by from Richardson texas |

Anthony helped me from start to finish and it was a great experience I purchased my new 2012 toyota corolla and am so happy with my experience and my new car! Only downfall was how long I waited to meet finance because it was so late Saturday night and there were many people ahead of us but only one person to finance. I would recommend toyota of richardson to anyone and have been so excited to share my experience with others!!! Thank you!

March 25, 2015

Hi Lyndsay, and thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that you had a great experience working with Anthony and that he was able to put you into a great vehicle. You truly can't go wrong with a Corolla! We're sorry to hear about the extended wait for financing. We always strive to be mindful of our customers' time - a long wait is not the typical experience here with us. Thank you for shopping with us - enjoy your Corolla!

High Recommendation- Anthony Sabu

by from Texas |

I bought a Toyota Camry from Toyota of Richardson. The sales representative that helped me through this process was Mr Anthony Sabu. During our interaction he was very patient with me as he explained the various features of the car and the financing options. He was very knowledge of his sales information. I highly recommend Mr. Sabu to anyone that would like to purchase a car from Toyota of Richardson.

March 12, 2015

Hi Kingston, and thanks for writing about your recent experience with us.Here at Toyota of Richardson, we always strive to make sure that our customers know all of their options when it comes to purchasing so they can make an informed decision. It's great to hear that Anthony took great care of you and made sure you knew all of your options. Thanks for shopping with us!

Experience at Toyota of Richardson

by from DFW, TX |

Our experience at Toyota of Richardson was NOT GOOD AT ALL. The sales people actually called me while I was driving to the dealership, and told me that if I wanted a chance to buy a car we were looking at that I would need to give them a credit card # over the phone. After we got to the dealership, they tried to play us against several other customers in an attempt to get us to bid more for a car. We walked away from the transaction, and let them know that this was not how we did business. Even then, they kept calling me (4 times) to try to get us to drive all the way back to the dealership, and we kept asking them to stop calling us - they did not listen!! I would not buy a car from this dealership - they were manipulative, and dishonest, and did not care about our needs as a customer.

Really great experience Buying at Richardson

by from El Paso, TX |

I had a very good experience Buying from Toyota of Richardson TX. I bought a Toyota Prius and was please with the car and the treatment at the dealership. The Used car sales manager was very polite and helpful and both he and the salesperson really treated me well. I feel like I got a really good deal as well after seeing the pricing of cars similar to mine. I would recommend them highly. Casey

scam at the toyota of richardson

by from arlington |

I went to buy a car. Had my apr for 3.99 anddeal the car with sales manager and signed the paper. But when I went to finance department 2 guys wants us to by their warranty. And when I said I dont want any warranty then he said if I get warranty my apr will be lower to 3.24 and I calculate my self the warranty was for 2200 and and told him I dont want it. Give me the car for whatever we r set with sales manager and after waiting 5 hours. He told me and he was mad with me for no reason for not buying the warranty. He said I am not qualify for the finance . Even though I got qualify for toyota of irving for 2.99 apr rate. He told me he will not qualify me for not buying warranty. This place is scam. There 2 2 guys they will fish u saying they will lower apr after 8 payments to 1.99 which is I think is a false.

Great car buying experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I'm a returning customer and I will be back! I bought a truck and a car from Cesar Rodriguez. He was courteous, knowledgeable about both vehicles. I always get my servicing done there too and have never had any issues. Everyone was courteous and not too pushy. Financing was a breeze since I talked to Cesar about what warranty I wanted. Definitely will do business with again!

Finance Dept

by from Kemp,TX |

I would not ever buy another car in this place. The dealer said the vehicle was great but the navigation has a short in it when the navigation gets hot. They will not is fix it. Also the Financing Dept don't know what they are doing. It cost me a lot of money when they change me to a Smart Note note. They charged me a process charge every 2 weeks. I had to change it back to Toyota. The (Jared Conrad) had to change it back. Mr. Conrad would not help me get it back. I had to do everything myself. Mr Conrad (Finance Manger) just forget about me. I finally got the problem solved. The Financing Dept (Mr. Conrad) does not know what he is doing a all. The owner whould not help me there. I email him and never heard form him either. I would never buy a vehicle at this dealer again.!!!!!!!!!!!

Prius V Purchase

by from Austin area Texas |

It was nice to not be tackled by 5 salesman,when I parked in Visitor spot. Mike Plazek and Randy Boston where extremely pleasant and really helped with my purchase of Prius V. I live in Austin Area. I had previously contacted the Internet sales department. 2 weeks later they called and said they had what I wanted. We agreed on a price at about 5 o'clock. I told him to take it to make ready and I would be in Dallas at 10:30 the next day! (4 1/2 hr drive from my house). When I arrived the car was ready. Randy went over everything and started all paperwork while they checked out my trade-in. Next was great experience with Mo in finance. I do not do extended warranty on any Toyota .Mine have all lasted over 160,000 miles with no problem. Everyone did their job very Quickly. I was back in Austin before 5:30. Everything was what you would want in buying a new car.!