Toyota of Richardson

Service 888-904-4691

Toyota Superstore -Home of the $199 Camry

Good experience

by from Lake Dallas, TX |

Great people to work with! We arrived at the dealorship pretty late in the evening, ended up buying a car and everyone was so courteous even though we were keeping them late.

scam at the toyota of richardson

by from arlington |

I went to buy a car. Had my apr for 3.99 anddeal the car with sales manager and signed the paper. But when I went to finance department 2 guys wants us to by their warranty. And when I said I dont want any warranty then he said if I get warranty my apr will be lower to 3.24 and I calculate my self the warranty was for 2200 and and told him I dont want it. Give me the car for whatever we r set with sales manager and after waiting 5 hours. He told me and he was mad with me for no reason for not buying the warranty. He said I am not qualify for the finance . Even though I got qualify for toyota of irving for 2.99 apr rate. He told me he will not qualify me for not buying warranty. This place is scam. There 2 2 guys they will fish u saying they will lower apr after 8 payments to 1.99 which is I think is a false.

Great car buying experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I'm a returning customer and I will be back! I bought a truck and a car from Cesar Rodriguez. He was courteous, knowledgeable about both vehicles. I always get my servicing done there too and have never had any issues. Everyone was courteous and not too pushy. Financing was a breeze since I talked to Cesar about what warranty I wanted. Definitely will do business with again!

Finance Dept

by from Kemp,TX |

I would not ever buy another car in this place. The dealer said the vehicle was great but the navigation has a short in it when the navigation gets hot. They will not is fix it. Also the Financing Dept don't know what they are doing. It cost me a lot of money when they change me to a Smart Note note. They charged me a process charge every 2 weeks. I had to change it back to Toyota. The (Jared Conrad) had to change it back. Mr. Conrad would not help me get it back. I had to do everything myself. Mr Conrad (Finance Manger) just forget about me. I finally got the problem solved. The Financing Dept (Mr. Conrad) does not know what he is doing a all. The owner whould not help me there. I email him and never heard form him either. I would never buy a vehicle at this dealer again.!!!!!!!!!!!

Prius V Purchase

by from Austin area Texas |

It was nice to not be tackled by 5 salesman,when I parked in Visitor spot. Mike Plazek and Randy Boston where extremely pleasant and really helped with my purchase of Prius V. I live in Austin Area. I had previously contacted the Internet sales department. 2 weeks later they called and said they had what I wanted. We agreed on a price at about 5 o'clock. I told him to take it to make ready and I would be in Dallas at 10:30 the next day! (4 1/2 hr drive from my house). When I arrived the car was ready. Randy went over everything and started all paperwork while they checked out my trade-in. Next was great experience with Mo in finance. I do not do extended warranty on any Toyota .Mine have all lasted over 160,000 miles with no problem. Everyone did their job very Quickly. I was back in Austin before 5:30. Everything was what you would want in buying a new car.!

Excellent

by from Wylie, Texas |

Great sales staff, just didn't have what I needed...

March 9, 2014

Hello Dennis, Thank you for your feedback, and appreciate you visiting us all the way our from Wylie! We thank you for the opportunity, and hope to be able to assist again in the very near future!

Beware of the Finance Dept.

by from Dallas, TX |

Just realized that this dealership still uses the yo-yo finance tactic, of letting the shopper take a car home under the guise of being financed only to be told later the financing fell through and now the rate or terms are different usually higher than they were before. This practice is against the law and is usually applied to people who have lower income and/or low credit scores. DO NOT let them finance your next car.

February 20, 2014

Hello Oz, Just weanted to thank you for sharing your feedback and wanted to give you some insight as to how financing with us works. We are in the market of selling cars, and do everything we can for our guest to ensure that we can secure financing. Unfortunately we do not provide in house financing and do not have the final say as to whether or not the financing gets approved. This is all subject to your credit, and your good/bad standing w/ the financiers you have done business with in the past. If you would like more information you are welcome to speak to me or our Finance Director.

Ryan Siegel sales rep

by from McKinney, TX |

Ryan was such a gentleman and had the patience of God. He is an asset to your company. I'd hang on to him. He was great! Thank you Ryan.....

March 9, 2014

Thank you for the kind words Dianne. We appreciate being able to assist you, and look forward to assisting you again in the near future!

scion tc

by from Garland Texas |

Fabian Munoz and Sam Mau are the best...any questions I had they were there to answer them. I had a few issues when I left the lot and they were quick to resolve it. I love them for that and so happy with the customer service they provided! Awesome!!!!

Quality and efficient service

by from Dallas, TX |

Very helpful, good selection of vehicles, informed staff, easy to work with, clean facilities. Made the buying experience simple and easy. Bought from this dealership on at least two occassions and have had great service both times.

Best Used Car Dealership Experience

by from Cedar Hill, TX |

Micheal Stewart was our sales person. He was so courtous and help us with the best deal. We came in looking for a used Toyota Camry and we walked out with what we wanted with an even better deal than expected. I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. Our car buying experience was a pleasurable one! We love our car!