Ewing Buick GMC

Used 888-672-4030
Service 866-539-1982

GMC Ewing

by from Plano, TX |

GMC Ewing took care of my trade-in and found the exact Denali Yukon from another dealership. The sale process was as efficient as it could be, and I'd recommend my salesman Sean.

SERVICING THE CAR

by from PLANO, TX |

YOUR COMPANY GOES BEYOND SOME SERVICES. AFTER CHANGING THE OIL AND TIRE ROTATION, A THOROUGH CAR WASH AND CLEANING THE TIRES INCLUDING THE SHINE, MADE MY CAR LOOK NEW. THE SERVICE MANAGER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TOOK CARE OF THE SERVICE VERY WELL. BY THE WAY THANKS FOR THE APPLES, MY SUGAR WAS GOING LOW AND THE FRUITS HELPED.

Great service provider

by from Plano TX |

As always, pleasant and professional! It is a fabulous experience very time and smiling faces abound. I get par excellence service from the time I drive up till I am ready to roll out, everything is explained clearly and an attempt is always made to help my budget ( I am a teacher on a very limited budget, with 2 college going kiddos!)

Ewing Buick

by from plano texas |

the sales agent was very friendly and professional. it made our decision easier to buy after the first visit. overall it was a wonderful experience for us shopping for a car. Thank you buick plano tx

Great Service

by from Plano, Texas |

Brad Ancker always gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I am relatively new to Ewing and while I have had a great experience with all the service advisors so far, Brad's customer service and help in getting my car needs met is Outstanding. He somehow always exceeds my expectations. He is very thorough and always does a good job. I could not be more pleased and am becoming more and more loyal to Ewing with customer with each visit. Thank you for having such great service advisors and staff.

Ewing

by from Plano, TX |

Ewing replaced a broken side cushion in the back seat ad I was happy with that. But last time I took my car to Ewing I had them take the Ewing emblem off the back of my car but whoever removed it left behind a noticeable residue. I mentioned this when I dropped my car off this time but Ewing's buffer was not in that day. I'm frustrated because Ewing should not put a "Ewing" emblem on a car if they can't take it off properly the first time.

Positive car buying experience!

by from Frisco, TX |

I only have positive things to say about my new car purchase. From the initial test drive, to negotiating a price, and finally signing the paper work everyone was professional and made us feel like we were making the right decision. We will definitely purchase another vehicle from Ewing Buick GMC.

Excellent Service

by from Plano, TX |

Upon arriving at Ewing Buick I was immediately greeted by a sales person. I was given excellent service and purchased a vehicle at Ewing (GMC Terrain SLT) that evening.

Excellent Sales Representative

by from Plano, TX |

Sean Anbari was a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning. He was professional and responsive to all of my questions, concerns, and helped make the process very smooth for leasing my vehicle. I would definitely refer people to Sean and utilize him for another purchase in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Plano, TX |

The buying experience was superb. Randy Harp did an excellent job.