Sam Packs Five Star Ford Plano

Service 888-339-6540

Five Star Ford of Plano

Awesome experience

by from Keller, TX |

Worked with LaRae Wilson in Used Cars and he really treated us right. The truck I wanted was being looked at by others and he still held it for me until I had a chance to look it over too. We were very surprised at how everything went and how accommodating they were during negotiating. Thank You!!! P.S. I went on Saturday and had cooked hamburgers, steaks and hotdogs!!! very nice.. Way to go Sam Pack Ford, Plano.

Left disappointed

by from Dallas, TX |

I tried to purchase two used vehicles today, a nice pickup for a pretty fair price and then an ole Bronco with some needs. I can say that Erin Kemper was a blessing to work with and we were ready to sign.... But, once the deal went up the chain of command it got destroyed. My rating is based on our experience today being very disappointing because we really needed to work out a deal. Our sales gal deserves 6+ STARS though.

Recommend this dealership; one of the better ones.

by from Plano, Tx |

They were not pushing for a quick sell and don't play games like other dealers. They have a good selection of vehicles with good warranty. I recommend you try them out.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Dallas, Tx |

I expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle from this company online. And within minutes I had a wonderful rep JC contact me. To date he still follows up keyring me know if they have any new vehicles in stock. Once I'm out of my bankruptcy h he advised I will be able to be financed and I quill definitely buy a vehicle from here.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Frisco, Texas |

The online department responded to my inquiry for a new Expedition promptly and answered all my questions. They gave me a good deal and completed the sale very quickly. I am very pleased with my experience.

Shopping for a used car.

by from Plano Tx |

The sales person was excellent! He contacted me right after I requested the info about the car, showed me the car and gave more options to choose from.

So easy!

by from Dallas, TX |

I wrote a more detailed review and cars.com apparently lost it. The main idea is - start your car search here! This was the last place my husband and I looked after a frustrating week of car shopping. We called ahead and talked to Jason Graham. The car we wanted to see was there when we arrived. We were able to test drive, have all of our questions answered, and take the car to be checked out by our own mechanic. The price of the car was much lower than it's book value and it was in perfect condition. The buying process at Five Star Ford was so easy and they really went above and beyond to provide good customer service. Next time we need a car, we will be going here first!

Best car buying experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I spent a week searching for a quality used vehicle, hours on the internet and visiting various dealers. By the end of the week, I was tired and frustrated. I'd met one dealer who wouldn't let me take his car to an independent mechanic for inspection, driven an hour to another dealer who claimed to have sold the car I was coming to see since I'd called an hour before, and seen more than my fair share of seriously flawed vehicles. It was Saturday evening and my husband and I, hungry toddler and baby in tow, dragged in to Five Star Ford Plano to look at one final vehicle. I'd called ahead to Jason Graham and he brought the vehicle right out. It was in perfect condition. Within minutes we were able to take a test drive. Other salesmen helped entertain our toddler and let him get in the showroom vehicles and pretend to drive. Since we loved the car, Jason let us take it home for the weekend to be inspected by our mechanic Monday. We were in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. The car passed inspection with flying colors and the buying experience was just as easy. Everyone there went out of their way to answer all of our questions and get us everything we wanted. Best of all, the car was priced well below it's book value and there was no need to haggle back and forth. I highly recommend starting your search at Five Star Ford and avoiding the trouble of other dealers.

Good Dealer

by from Plano, TX |

I stopped into Sam Pack's Plano to test drive a Mustang GT and met Corey White. Corey gave me great service knowing that I was still shopping and also knowing that a new GT Premium was probably beyond the budget I wanted to spend. He knew the GT in and out and took the time to explain the car to me in as much detail as I wanted. He also printed some information for me on high performance driving track days that he organizes, which I plan to get involved in! In the end I didn't buy from Sam Pack's, I opted for a pre-owned GT Premium w/ manual - something they did not have available at the dealership. But I would recommend Sam Pack's and Corey specifically for someone considering a performance oriented Ford.

Don't go there!!!

by from Plano, TX |

Don't go there. I had 2 bad experiences, shame on me for going back!!! The person that helped us applied for credit with Ford when all we had requested was for our credit score. They use some shady tactics of sale. Save yourself some time and headache and go to Ford in Frisco.