Sam Packs Five Star Ford Plano

Service 888-339-6540 Service 888-339-6540

Five Star Ford of Plano Offers Easy Credit Pre-Approval Near Dallas TX

Awesome experience

by from Keller, TX |

Worked with LaRae Wilson in Used Cars and he really treated us right. The truck I wanted was being looked at by others and he still held it for me until I had a chance to look it over too. We were very surprised at how everything went and how accommodating they were during negotiating. Thank You!!! P.S. I went on Saturday and had cooked hamburgers, steaks and hotdogs!!! very nice.. Way to go Sam Pack Ford, Plano.

February 29, 2016

Thank you for shopping at Five Star Ford Plano. Your review and business are greatly appreciated Michael!

Customer Services Assistance

by from Plano, TX |

12.17.15 I normally do not write negative reviews as it doesnt accomplish much but this is ridiculous ! This is the Third time in one year that I have had my 2012 Focus in for transmission malfunctions, I know I probably should have traded in after 2nd time; Customer Service is not very helpful - they do not call you about the status of your car (had to call 3 times first day and still they could not provide me with a status i.e. out to lunch, cannot locate tech, nothing in system regarding car), called 2nd day and again they cannot locate the transmission tech or he is out to lunch and still not status on car). WTH ! I need to know what is going on with my CAR !!!! I will not buy or use Ford again. Once/If I get my car fixed and back I will definitely be trading for completely different model.

February 29, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We extend our apologies for not providing proper communications while your Focus was in our Service Department.

Left disappointed

by from Dallas, TX |

I tried to purchase two used vehicles today, a nice pickup for a pretty fair price and then an ole Bronco with some needs. I can say that Erin Kemper was a blessing to work with and we were ready to sign.... But, once the deal went up the chain of command it got destroyed. My rating is based on our experience today being very disappointing because we really needed to work out a deal. Our sales gal deserves 6+ STARS though.

February 29, 2016

Thank for rating Erin Kemper with a 6+ star review. It was unfortunate the deal did not go through and we do value the time you spent at our dealership.

Recommend this dealership; one of the better ones.

by from Plano, Tx |

They were not pushing for a quick sell and don't play games like other dealers. They have a good selection of vehicles with good warranty. I recommend you try them out.

February 28, 2016

Thank you for shopping at Five Star Ford Plano. Your business and referrals are greatly appreciated.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Dallas, Tx |

I expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle from this company online. And within minutes I had a wonderful rep JC contact me. To date he still follows up keyring me know if they have any new vehicles in stock. Once I'm out of my bankruptcy h he advised I will be able to be financed and I quill definitely buy a vehicle from here.

February 29, 2016

Thank you for the confidence you have placed in our dealership. We now have a Special Finance Department equipped to handle situations much like yours. We look forward to meeting you again.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Frisco, Texas |

The online department responded to my inquiry for a new Expedition promptly and answered all my questions. They gave me a good deal and completed the sale very quickly. I am very pleased with my experience.

February 29, 2016

Bob, Thank you for sharing your online buying experience at Five Star Ford Plano. We appreciate your business.

Shopping for a used car.

by from Plano Tx |

The sales person was excellent! He contacted me right after I requested the info about the car, showed me the car and gave more options to choose from.

February 29, 2016

Thank you for visiting our website to start your car buying experience. We value you and your business.

So easy!

by from Dallas, TX |

I wrote a more detailed review and cars.com apparently lost it. The main idea is - start your car search here! This was the last place my husband and I looked after a frustrating week of car shopping. We called ahead and talked to Jason Graham. The car we wanted to see was there when we arrived. We were able to test drive, have all of our questions answered, and take the car to be checked out by our own mechanic. The price of the car was much lower than it's book value and it was in perfect condition. The buying process at Five Star Ford was so easy and they really went above and beyond to provide good customer service. Next time we need a car, we will be going here first!

February 29, 2016

Thank you, jkim for taking the time to review your experience at Five Star Ford Plano. We truly appreciate your business.

Best car buying experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

I spent a week searching for a quality used vehicle, hours on the internet and visiting various dealers. By the end of the week, I was tired and frustrated. I'd met one dealer who wouldn't let me take his car to an independent mechanic for inspection, driven an hour to another dealer who claimed to have sold the car I was coming to see since I'd called an hour before, and seen more than my fair share of seriously flawed vehicles. It was Saturday evening and my husband and I, hungry toddler and baby in tow, dragged in to Five Star Ford Plano to look at one final vehicle. I'd called ahead to Jason Graham and he brought the vehicle right out. It was in perfect condition. Within minutes we were able to take a test drive. Other salesmen helped entertain our toddler and let him get in the showroom vehicles and pretend to drive. Since we loved the car, Jason let us take it home for the weekend to be inspected by our mechanic Monday. We were in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. The car passed inspection with flying colors and the buying experience was just as easy. Everyone there went out of their way to answer all of our questions and get us everything we wanted. Best of all, the car was priced well below it's book value and there was no need to haggle back and forth. I highly recommend starting your search at Five Star Ford and avoiding the trouble of other dealers.

February 28, 2016

Everyone is family at Five Star Ford Plano. It was our pleasure to have you and your children at the store and we hope to help you with your future vehicle needs.

Good Dealer

by from Plano, TX |

I stopped into Sam Pack's Plano to test drive a Mustang GT and met Corey White. Corey gave me great service knowing that I was still shopping and also knowing that a new GT Premium was probably beyond the budget I wanted to spend. He knew the GT in and out and took the time to explain the car to me in as much detail as I wanted. He also printed some information for me on high performance driving track days that he organizes, which I plan to get involved in! In the end I didn't buy from Sam Pack's, I opted for a pre-owned GT Premium w/ manual - something they did not have available at the dealership. But I would recommend Sam Pack's and Corey specifically for someone considering a performance oriented Ford.

February 29, 2016

Thank you for recognizing Corey White, our Performance Car Specialist. We value your opinion and business.