Park Place Lexus Plano

Service 888-437-2690

Experts in Excellence

Pleasant surprise, exceeded expectations

by from Frisco, Tx |

Purchased a non-lexus pre-owned vehicle from Park Place in Plano, but still got first class treatment. They advertized a very competitive price, and honored it when I came in. They also gave us a fair deal on my trade. Did not pressure us on warranty or financing, but offered competive products, and we used there finance co. We do not buy cars very often, they made it smooth, pleasant, with no buyers remorse. I would recommend Park Place.

Great dealership

by from Lufkin, Tx |

Very family friendly dealership, client focused, great pricing! Sales personnel very nice and personable. Enjoyable experience!

surprised!

by from dallas, tx |

saw a car I was very interested in and decided to call the dealership with serious intentions of possibly purchasing the vehicle. I was caught off guard by the sales associates dis-jointed and pre-occupied manners -- I immediately became skeptical of this dealership and quickly ended the call -- it's not like this dealership had the last car ever built, but they have made a lasting impression on me about Park Place.

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Hi Ryan, we would like to apologize for the poor experience that you had, and thank you for sharing it with us. At Park Place, we strive to provide an excellent experience for everyone, and it seems that we have failed in that goal for you. We would like to hear more about your experience so that we can learn from it. Do you mind sharing with us who you spoke to and what the conversation was like? You can reach us directly at social@parkplace.com.

bad experience from service representative

by from plano tx |

I bought 2012 lexus from this dealer.I was happy with their service except the last one.while driving my lexus car some noise under the car coming out. some rubber stuff in the front side of the left rear tyre was rubbing with the tyre and making the noise.a rubber bush was loosen and it can not be reused.according to them it not covered under waranty.waiting time 5hours to replace the bush.they refused to provide a loan car for this kind of service.i am looking for another dealer for service.

The Listing ON CARS.COM was a mistake

by from Plano |

Saw listing from Cars.com for Lexus RX 350 and went to dealer for test drive. Greeted by Darron Wagner and he was very nice and courteous. We showed him the listing on cars.com for the lexus RX 350 we were interested on. He checked on his computer and told us the listing was a mistake. There s no way they will sell the car w that price; "its 10,000 less than the listing price" . The listing for the Lexus RX 350 from Lexus of Plano is 39760; and I still have the copy of the listing. Needless to say, we went to Sewell Lexus, they matched the price, very professional and we bought the car. Lesson we learned is shop around; Lexus plano has a beautiful facility but customer service is very poor at least that was our experience.

Fair Deal but Slow to Get it Done

by from Plano, Tx |

If your time is money this is one of the dealers who do not honor it. I've had worse in my life but they took time I cannot get back. I bought the car. While I was waiting the sales guy was on to the next sale, leaving me idling. I. compare this to the last car I bought. That dealer delivered it to the house and took 5 min. That was a new car so maybe I should not compare to the used buying experience. My expectations of customer service could be different from yours but I'm taking the time to write this. Very nice but not appreciative of the value of my time. I probably won't go this route again but that's just me.

Park Place Lexus Plano responded to this review

January 30, 2014

Were terribly sorry to hear that you felt your time was not valued during the sales process. We strive to provide an extraordinary experience for each and every one of our clients, and we obviously failed in that goal for you. We certainly understand that time is an incredibly valuable asset and we would like the opportunity to correct the situation. Do you mind sharing with us who you worked with, and any other details about your experience that you believe would be helpful? Also, if you would like to speak with a manager about your experience, please send us your name and contact information, and we would be more than happy to connect you.

Park Place Lexus - Plano

by from Shreveport,LA |

Great dealership and great people. Very courteous, helpful and forthcoming. Answered emails and phone calls promptly.

From Seattle

by from Seattle, Washington |

I live in Seattle and have been looking for a winter vehicle. Infinity FX 35 with all the options and I have had trouble finding one in Washington State. So I started looking online and came across Park Place Lexus. I Emailed them on a Saturday and a lady by the name of Kelli Hansen from Park Place contacted me within minutes. By Monday morning I agreed to purchase the vehicle sight unseen. Kelli was extremely helpful and she made the process of buying a car out of state easy. She even contacted me on her day off to let me know that they had received my check and that all was good. I haven't even received the car yet but I feel confident in saying that Park Place Lexus in Plano is very reputable!! Honestly, I'd rather buy a car from them and have it shipped than buy from a local dealer and go through the long drawn put ordeal. Thank you Kelli Hansen! I can not wait to see my knew winter car! Sincerely, Amy Vangemert Seattle

Park Place Lexus Plano, TX

by from Coppell, TX |

I purchased a Lexus Certified Pre-Owned IS 250 from this dealership. I must say it was the easiest deal I have ever experienced when buying a car. No arguments, no hassles. I got the price I wanted at the interest rate I requested with no questions at all. Sean McClowry is the best. Be sure and ask for him. He is very caring and helpful. He has been there for me on every detail when I had questions. I would not hesitate for buy from him again. He is fairly new to Texas so lets give him our help. Go see him for a great deal.

Great Service

by from TX, Plano |

I would recommend Park Place Lexus in Plano to anyone in the car buying market. Good experience, no pressure, very curtuous and a good fair price. Pleasent Experience with Staff.

Park Place Lexus? Lovely just Lovely

by from Plano,TX |

From the first hello to the let us wash your car whenever I stop by, Park Place Lexus has been a Joy. The staff are friendly and helpful.