Toyota of Plano

1001 Preston Rd., Plano, TX 75093

New 888-674-8286
Used 888-569-4558
Service 866-862-5883

Excellent Deals and Truly Exceptional Service!

Toyota of Plano - Great experience

by from Plano,TX |

Sam was great to work with. I hate working with dealerships and do my best to work everything online and over email. We agreed on the price, sent him my information and when I got to the dealership there was no back and forth and run around. Sam was friendly, kept the agreed on price, the certified car was in excellent condition and we got out of the dealership in less than an hour. At all times, he kept me informed of the process and was up front about what was required. Excellent sales professional

Leased my first car

by from Dallas, TX |

Definitely able to negotiate with them. Have to play a little hard ball just like any other dealership. However the dealer I was dealing with was told to leave and deal with another customer midway through my buying process which threw me off a little bit. Overall it was a positive experience and they really do attempt to work with you on price. Also, spend some money and put some TLC into your building and facilities. Make it look like one of the top performing Toyota's in the South like you describe it.

Best Customer Service of My Life!

by from Dallas,TX |

I hate car shopping and after recently having my car stolen I hated it even more. But Toyota of Plano completely changed my perspective. Even before I walked into the store I had someone checking on my needs and what cars I was interested in so when I actually did walk into the store the whole process was a breeze. I cannot rave enough about how amazing John Smith's service was. By the time I got there the car I was interested in had been sold and he managed to find an almost identical one right off the truck for me to test drive in an even better color. He took care of my questions, he was open, honest and didn't use pushy sales tactics like most salesmen. When I purchased the car he sent me photo updates as it was being serviced and then combed through the car to make sure nothing had been missed. He made sure the car was sparkling before I drove it home and when my plates came in he installed them for me. Their finance guy talked me through everything as I was signing and gave me a great deal on warranty coverage. I have worked in sales for a long time and I have to say my experience at Toyota of Plano was one of the best in my life! I would definitely shop there again!!

Non proper service on my car

by from Little Elm TX |

Recently my Toyota Scion 2012 needed oil service. I had not time to make an appointment and go to the dealership, so by first time I took my car to a different place than a Toyota Dealership. I was waiting on my car to be serviced and the mechanic called me to see something on my car. We went to my car and he showed me that behind the glove compartment there was not air filter. That filter was "replaced" on a visit to Toyota Plano and I paid for it but it was not installed in my car. I am wondering if something similar has happen before to my car or others customers. I personally never check if things are done on my cars, but I feel it is unacceptable. Dear Toyota Plano Dealership. If you read my review, please do not call me over the phone, there is not need to do that. Sincerely Osiris Tejeda

Moe was Amazing

by from Addison, TX |

Moe was Amazing Moe was extremely helpful during our visit. He showed us multiple vehicles and took us on several test drives, letting us look at both new and used cars. He was very easy-going and relaxed and did not pressure us to make a purchase. He brought us drinks twice while we were there. His assistance was invaluable in picking out our new Camry. Moe worked to get us a great deal once we had decided on a car and was very willing to work with us on pricing and financing to fit our needs. Sam walked us through the purchasing process and answered all of our questions without hesitation. Even after the paperwork was signed Moe has followed up several times to make certain we are satisfied with our purchase. We will encourage all of our friends to visit Toyota of Plano and trust that they will be taken care of. Enjoying our new Camry, Sam and Maegan

A Really Good Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Allen, TX |

I was searching online for a used mid sized 6 cylinder SUV with front wheel drive to tow behind our motor home. I was surprised that only 3 came up but after further studying, I learned that after 2012 the RAV4 did not make a 6 cylinder model. While looking over this car's information the chat person gave me Brian Salm's name. I wanted to see this car so i made an appointment to look at it the next day. Brian was delightful and he directed the information to me, a woman, and not Lee who was with me as some sales people have done in the past. I felt that he was very respectful, efficient, and to my knowledge, very honest. We drove the car around and he answered all that I asked. I felt that this was a very good deal and I wanted this car. We filled out all the paperwork and then he sent me in to Tony Yazbeck, the finance person. I was surprised to find that Tony was as delightful as Brian. I could tell he was a very busy man by all the piles of yellow envelopes of car that had sold just that day, yet he took time to explain everything and answer all my questions. If the rest of the staff is just half as kind and helpful as these two fine gentlemen, you have a very OUTSTANDING dealership indeed. I have never considered buying a car to be a pleasant affair but these two changed my mind. I would recommend both of them to any and all who asked. Toyota of McKinney is twice as close as your dealership but because of the good experience I had there, I feel that I will be bringing my new RAV4 to your place. Please pass on to these two men that their kindness and service was most appreciated. Judy Stevens Allen, TX

Best Dealer I Ever Done Business With

by from Carrollton, Texas |

My experience with Jay Lee was truly exceptional. Jay was very professional and very knowledgeable. Although it was my first financing car, he made car buying easy for me. He offered me a very great price and most of all his friendliness was a big plus that make me decided to cut the deal. I would go back to him for my next car. In fact, I recommended Toyota of Plano and Jay with my relatives and they will soon purchase a new car. I recommend Jay to everyone.

Professional and Efficient Experience

by from Plano, TX |

Great and Efficient Customer Experience Having just moved to the Dallas area for work from Chicago, I had a lot on my plate to get accomplished, including the purchase of a new car. In fact, my first car purchase. The minute I walked in, Philip asked what I was looking for-- and I knew that I was looking for a Camry. The whole process was seamless and efficient from the test drive and application. I also appreciate Adel's help in financing options that fit my budget. I'm happy to have purchased my vehicle at Toyota Plano and I am very satisfied with the service I received from Philip and Adel. I would recommend coming here for a Toyota purchase.

Great place to buy a car

by from Melissa, TX |

Great place to buy a car We just bought our 3rd vehicle from Toyota of Plano. We live in Melissa and it would be closer for us to buy a car from a dealership in McKinney but it was more than worth it for us to make the drive to Plano. We have always felt welcome and appreciated whenever we walked thru the doors at Toyota of Plano. We never felt that with any of the dealerships in McKinney. We love our new 2014 Corolla and we got it at a great price! That's why we keep coming back when we're ready for a new car. The whole purchasing process was really quick and easy too!

Amzing Customer Service

by from McKinney, TX |

I was able to call ahead and go through what we were looking for at what price and got a quick call back with a near match. Drove in to check out the car and was welcomed immediately. Staff was verify friendly and professional. Most importantly they were able to work with us and our budget unlike the other dealership we were dealing with initially. They really do treat their customers like gold. Would recommend everyone to buy from this location.

Anup was great!

by from Dallas, TX |

Anup was great! I actually enjoyed the experience! What a thing to say about buying an automobile, which I've always equated to teeth being extracted without anaesthetic! My sales rep, Anup, was very friendly and helpful, and went out of his way to accommodate my very busy schedule. Toyota of Plano handled the paperwork very speedily, which made it a turn-key operation for me as the buyer. My only complaint is that I didn't feel I had much flexibility in the pricing, but given the quality of the vehicle and the rest of the experience, that's actually a pretty minor point. Overall, I'll definitely send people to this dealer, and to Anup in particular.