Toyota of Plano

1001 Preston Rd., Plano, TX 75093

New 888-674-8286
Used 888-569-4558
Service 866-862-5883

Excellent Deals and Truly Exceptional Service!

Toyota of Plano - Great experience

by from Plano,TX |

Sam was great to work with. I hate working with dealerships and do my best to work everything online and over email. We agreed on the price, sent him my information and when I got to the dealership there was no back and forth and run around. Sam was friendly, kept the agreed on price, the certified car was in excellent condition and we got out of the dealership in less than an hour. At all times, he kept me informed of the process and was up front about what was required. Excellent sales professional

Service without an appointment! forget it!

by from Plano Texas |

I went in on 3/23/15 to get my oil changed and my tires rotated, I didn't have an appointment and was sent away! Sorry Toyota of Plano, I will no longer do any business with this dealership, and when I go to buy my next Toyota, Toyota of Plano will not even be considered!

Excellent Service!

by from Plano, Texas |

Both Kash Zaman and Sam Albalouli provided me with excellent service. They worked with me every step of the way. They were professional the whole experience and gave me many options to consider without pressuring me into anything I didn't want. Both employees were very knowledgeable about the Vehicle I wanted and provided me with much needed information. 10/10 I'd recommend this dealership to anyone! As the entire staff was polite, professional, and courteous.

Excellent Shopping Experience

by from Plano, Texas |

I told Moe exactly what I wanted and he made sure the whole process was as easy and painless as possible. I was happy with the results and will be back again next time I need a new vehicle.

Great sales experience withheld Moe!

by from Dallas, TX |

Moe and the entire team were outstanding. Super courteous, accommodating and very friendly; they did everything possible to make the transaction process a great one.

Keep up the good work!

by from McKinney |

Moe is very helpful and friendly, knowledge and great customer service, also he is very patience with us, Keep up the good work!

Great Follow-up!

by from Little Elm, TX |

I recently relocated back to the DFW area, and knew that I'd need to make a purchase shortly after my move. So I contacted 5 or so different dealers about 2 mo prior to the move date and asked that they follow-up with me before my move with info re: inventory and deals. Toyota of Plano, particularly Ismail Choudry, was the ONLY Dealer who actually did what they said they would and made the sell process very easy. This in it self, won my business. Customer Service is so hard to find these days and with Salesmen like Ismail, I'll definitely be a repeat customer. The day I came into see the cars, Ismail was unavailable, but he made sure to hook me up with Gil Selasky to make sure I was covered. When I picked up the car, both Ismail and Gil made sure that all my questions were answered. An excellent team!

Highly Recommended Dealership

by from Frisco, TX |

We came in knowing exactly what we wanted and we're delighted to receive exactly that. In less than 24 hours from the initial email inquiry, we were driving off of the lot in our new car. The entire experience was seamless from the beginning, with communication being done exactly in the format I needed it (in this case, texting and emailing) and once we got in, everything was set up and ready for us. For such a large purchase, we were very pleased that everything was done so thoroughly and quickly. We had our 19 month old son with us, and even with our hands full, the entire staff was so patient and helpful. We'd definitely recommend this dealership to anybody who asked for our opinion - I'm happy to pass on the experience to everyone.

TOYOTA OF PLANO THE BEST

by from Frisco, TX |

A very capable Sales associates that put shopper's needs first and leave us with a happy shopping experience. Faz Imam gave us fast and good answer by internet, and Kash Zaman with the best personalized assistance at Dealerīs Ship.

by from Dallas, Tx |

Dear Freddy I just wanted to write you a quick note to thank your for your honesty and dedication while selling me my new car. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype. Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making that five-hour process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm happy with the car I purchased, and I'm not freaking out about the purchase price. That's a pretty ideal situation when it comes to buying a new car, and it's all thanks to you. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, I'll be sending them to you, and telling them to ask for Freddy. Thanks again.

Great buying experience

by from Allen, TX |

I researched the RAV4 before contacting my favorite sale consultant Kevin Vo. I had bought a Sienna with his assistance a few years ago. During the test drive, he explained various features of the RAV4. I wanted to buy a RAV4 with certain equipments, but the dealer inventory did not have one. But Kevin patiently worked with me to find a car to my liking. But best of all, the price was within my budget. I gave all credits to Kevin, because he made the negotiating process a breeze for me. No more poker game of the years passed. I enjoy driving the RAV4 everywhere in town. To Kevin I appreciate the time you spent helping me select the car that I & my kids love. -Minh