Allen Samuels Autoplex

(3.0) 6 Reviews

305 S Interstate Highway 45, Ennis, TX 75119

Will not honor warrenty, Worst Maintenance Dept.

by from Ennis Tx |

I should have known from the start. Promise a certain package on a truck, Don't have it, take days to trade for it. Comes in and still not right. Leave truck for 12 hours in the service department to patch a tire, they forget about it and put a plug in it. Tires take Nitrogen...the machine is always broken, cant get it. Bed liner is made from butter. A small bookcase wore through to bare metal, they won't fix it.

Service Department

by from Ennis Tx |

Our Salesman that we had been working with lost his commission due to dealership politics. The service department is the worst repair center dealership or otherwise I have ever dealt with. They have no regard for the inconvenience of having your vehicle in the shop. I have left a vehicle there while on vacation, expecting the repair to be complete upon return. They didn't even touch it until I called to see if it was ready. I have many stories over several years. You would think it would have changed. It never has. I have learned my lesson.

service dept

by from red oak |

Service dept is the worst I have ever seen,worthless personal,unreliable repairs, I will never return

Great experience!

by from Ennis, TX |

Soto was a great salesman! He showed me all about several cars. Moses was a huge help in getting the finance done and arranging the loan car. Overall, great experience!

Exceptional!

by from Ennis, TX |

Mr. Thrash was very helpful and nice during the process of selling us a vehicle. Thanks for the laughter because laughter can go a long way!

Professional dealer!

by from Fairbanks, AK |

I saw a vehicle on-line while in Alaska. I called and talked to Richard. He was a great help and was able to hold the vehicle and have most of the paperwork done when we flew in. Richard was great to work with and would use him again and refer friends and family to him.