Porsche of St. Paul

(5.0) 8 Reviews

2780 N Highway 61, Maplewood, MN 55109

2008 Corvette

by from Wood Lake, MN |

We purchased a Used corvette from Noel Bayne. Noel was very courteous and helpful with our test drive on a sunday afternoon. He followed up to make it convienent for us to pick up the vehicle and give us any more set up information for our new purchase. This is our first time purchasing from this dealership, we had a very pleasant experience.

Best car buying experience

by from Rosemount, MN |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Dave Pfuhl at Porsche of St Paul. He had been highly recommended to me. This was the best overall experience that I have ever had purchasing a vehicle, Dave was very professional, responded in a very timely manner with any correspondence, and is extremely personable. The vehicle I purchased was a new model and that I could expect to wait for delivery, and the vehicle was delivered at the time as promised and no suprises. This dealership also has one of my all time favorite service advisors in Justin Hueg. Would highly recommend Dave to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

Porsche of St. Paul

by from St. Paul, MN |

I had a very nice experience with Porsche of St. Paul. Brian Gottschalk, my salesman, helped me tremendously in choosing a used Porsche, and it was difficult, because I really liked two of them! He was patient and let me take them home to try out, and in the end I got a great car at a great price!

Unexpected joy!

by from Maplewood MN |

We were in search of a replacement vehicle and were considering 3 different makes. We were fortunate to run into Dave Pfuhl at Porsche of St. Paul. He showed interest in us and our car needs. He took time to review the total range of cars available. He put our needs and wants ahead of any specific make or model. He went over all the costs and options thoroughly with us. We were able to take our time and make a decision without undo pressure.

Porsche Cayenne purchase excellent experience.

by from St Paul, Minnesota |

I've purchased five cars from David Pfuhl and Maplewood Imports thru the years. Every experience has been excellent, fair and it has been a pleasure dealing with David and the dealership. David has always found me exactly what I've been looking for with SUV's that are a few years old but showroom like condition. Customer service by David and the dealership is exceptional! I have the peace of mind that any concern I may have will be addressed immediately and taken care of. I've purchased other high end vehicles from other dealers, but there is no comparison with how professionally I've been treated by David. That is why I've purchased five vehicles from David and I'm not done yet! I'd highly recommend Maplewood Imports and especially David Pfuhl to anyone who wants to have a pleasant hassle free experience.

First Porsche

by from Shoreview MN |

Picked up my first Porsche from Porsche of St Paul last week. Brian Gottschalk made the entire process very enjoyable. Everyone I met at Porsche of St Paul was very friendly and knowledgeable. Being this was my first Porsche, I had a list of questions. Brian and others always made themselves available to answer my questions. I can see they have a strong commitment to customer service.

2007 Porsche Boxster

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Noel and team at Porsche of St. Paul are the most helpful and gracious hosts. I came in looking for a used Porsche and came out extremely happy with my purchase. They took the time to make sure I was comfortable with the car before and after purchase. I highly recommend anyone interested in a Porsche to give them a visit and test drive a few models before purchasing one.

Great experience

by from Hudson , WI |

Porsche of St. Paul always does an amazing job for our business. We have purchased over 15 vehicles from them in the past few years and every time we come away with a new appreciation for the way they do business. Bill Dunne is particular sells with integrity, knowledge and pride in his product. We highly recommend this dealership.