2780 N Highway 61, Maplewood, MN 55109

Great Porsche dealership

by from Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota |

I had a horrible experience at another Porsche dealership in the Minneapolis area (undercut me on my trade in; didn't follow through on promises; arrogant). I was very hesitant to try another dealer in town, however, Porsche of St. Paul was magnificent from the begining to the end. My salesperson (Mr. Andeweg) was a true Porsche enthusiast who completely understood Porsche and loved Porsches. This was in stark contrast to the other dealer in town who I got the feeling didn't really care about Porsches and would but just as happy selling Buicks. Most importantly for me, Mr. Andeweg respected my time (and money). From the very begining until I signed on the bottom line, I was told the truth--which is VERY rare with car dealers and sales people. I wholeheartedly recommend this dealer and Mr. Andeweg!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Love my new Macan from Porsche of St. Paul. Brian Gottschalk was very helpful, keeping me informed with progress reports after I ordered my car. Everyone I dealt with at Porsche of St. Paul was professional and treated me with respect. I highly recommend this dealer.

Porshe of St. Paul

by from Marine on St. Croix, MN |

John Farley is your salesman at Porsche of St. Paul if you want the best!

Great experience. A1 Dealer

by from Onalaska, WO |

This dealer made this car purchase a great experience. I communicated pricing and vehicle availability with many dealers within 150 miles of my home because we did not have a local Porsche dealer. Porsche of St Paul was one of the only dealers that would seriously discuss the purchase via email. All other wanted me at their location. Brian Gottschalk is the sales representative that handled this sale. He is very knowledgeable and great to work with. When I buy my next Porsche, he will get a call. Thank You Porsche of St Paul!

Buying experience at Porsche Of Saint Paul

by from Minneapolis,Mn |

I purchased a new 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS on August 23rd, 2014 from Porsche Of Saint Paul. My salesman was George Andeweg. I found the dealership and George in particular, very friendly, courteous, and professional. It was a very enjoyable experience and I would highly recommend the dealership and especially George, to any of my friends or family members.

2008 Corvette

by from Wood Lake, MN |

We purchased a Used corvette from Noel Bayne. Noel was very courteous and helpful with our test drive on a sunday afternoon. He followed up to make it convienent for us to pick up the vehicle and give us any more set up information for our new purchase. This is our first time purchasing from this dealership, we had a very pleasant experience.

Best car buying experience

by from Rosemount, MN |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Dave Pfuhl at Porsche of St Paul. He had been highly recommended to me. This was the best overall experience that I have ever had purchasing a vehicle, Dave was very professional, responded in a very timely manner with any correspondence, and is extremely personable. The vehicle I purchased was a new model and that I could expect to wait for delivery, and the vehicle was delivered at the time as promised and no suprises. This dealership also has one of my all time favorite service advisors in Justin Hueg. Would highly recommend Dave to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

by from St. Paul, MN |

I had a very nice experience with Porsche of St. Paul. Brian Gottschalk, my salesman, helped me tremendously in choosing a used Porsche, and it was difficult, because I really liked two of them! He was patient and let me take them home to try out, and in the end I got a great car at a great price!

Unexpected joy!

by from Maplewood MN |

We were in search of a replacement vehicle and were considering 3 different makes. We were fortunate to run into Dave Pfuhl at Porsche of St. Paul. He showed interest in us and our car needs. He took time to review the total range of cars available. He put our needs and wants ahead of any specific make or model. He went over all the costs and options thoroughly with us. We were able to take our time and make a decision without undo pressure.

Porsche Cayenne purchase excellent experience.

by from St Paul, Minnesota |

I've purchased five cars from David Pfuhl and Maplewood Imports thru the years. Every experience has been excellent, fair and it has been a pleasure dealing with David and the dealership. David has always found me exactly what I've been looking for with SUV's that are a few years old but showroom like condition. Customer service by David and the dealership is exceptional! I have the peace of mind that any concern I may have will be addressed immediately and taken care of. I've purchased other high end vehicles from other dealers, but there is no comparison with how professionally I've been treated by David. That is why I've purchased five vehicles from David and I'm not done yet! I'd highly recommend Maplewood Imports and especially David Pfuhl to anyone who wants to have a pleasant hassle free experience.