Porsche of St. Paul

2780 W Maplewood Dr, Maplewood, MN 55109

Buying process

by from St. Paul |

Just bought a new car and couldn't be happier with the experience. They were patient and supportive of the time it took me to make decisions, and didn't overcharge for the car.

Expectations exceeded.

by from Stillwater, MN |

Sales agent Matt Bastien has twice exceeded my expectations in car buying. With my most recent purchase, his finance manager Tina (can't remember her last name) worked her magic to get me the best financing package available. This is a great dealer. I drove into their parking lot on a recent Saturday morning to just browse the used car inventory. I had just come from a car wash to get my trade in Mercedes looking its best. Unknown to me the car wash had partially disengaged my front license plate. Before I could get out of my car one of the sales guys was already coming out the front door with a portable screw gun to reattach my plate!

Dr. Mike.Johnson

by from St.Paul |

Erec Young (sales) made purchasing a vehicle enjoyable. First time Mercedes-Benz buyer. His no pressure approach and up-scale expertise made buying easy. Five star service. Awesome!.

Fantastic buying experience

by from Bountiful, UT |

Recently I purchased a used Cayman from Porsche of St. Paul, and the whole experience was excellent from beginning to end. Matt Bastien was the sales representative that assisted me and he went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly and that I was happy with my purchase. I made the purchase from out of state and was very impressed with how easy he made the whole process. I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know. Easily the best car buying experience I have had.

Pleasant and easy purchase

by from LaCrosse, WI |

I worked with Bill Dunne after finding a car on their website. He easily handled all the details and had someone waiting to pick me up at the airport when I arrived. The car was ready and paperwork taken care of when we got back to the dealership. I would highly recommend Bill if you are looking for a new vehicle. He is very professional and made the buying process a pleasure.

The "Only" Place to Buy Your Porsche!!

by from Marine on St. Croix MN. |

If your buying or thinking of buying a Porsche you need to visit a Great Dealership - Porsche of St. Paul. The sales staff and leadership of this dealer is unsurpassed. Erek Young was our sales representative, who is a young man that is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about his product. Ask for Erek when you visit Porsche of St. Paul.

Auto purchase, service of vehicle

by from Minneapolis, MN |

David Puhl in Sales was most pleasurable to work with when purchasing my Porsche. I was very impressed with their facility and staff. Most recently, the service staff was superb when I brought my vehicle in for an oil change prior to storing it for the winter.

Found us what we wanted.

by from St Cloud MN |

I had originally contacted the dealership regarding a vehicle but unfortunately by the time I was ready to purchase it had sold. However a new better vehicle came into the dealership and the sales person contacted me immediately. We were able to put a hold on the vehicle then purchased it. Thank you.

Great buying experience

by from Menomonie, WI |

I went to St. Paul Porsche for a specific car and it didn't ride like a thought if would so I let Noel Bayne show me a Fiat 4 door and I loved it. I loved the features and Noel helped me through the whole processes from the test drive to signing on the dotted line. He came through on every promise he made. Great guy and seemed very informed even though the car was not a Porsche or Mercedes Benz. Thanks again.

Astounded Macan S owner review

by from Mahtomedi, MN |

The salesman, Brian Gottschalk, was personable, professional, and made excellent suggestions and advise during the build and sale. In particular I was made to feel that the dealership would be accommodating on the trade-in process and that was so. All was well explained and there were no surprises. The facility is top-notch and all the other personnel with whom I interacted were helpful and professional.