Porsche of St. Paul

2780 W Maplewood Dr, Maplewood, MN 55109

Found us what we wanted.

by from St Cloud MN |

I had originally contacted the dealership regarding a vehicle but unfortunately by the time I was ready to purchase it had sold. However a new better vehicle came into the dealership and the sales person contacted me immediately. We were able to put a hold on the vehicle then purchased it. Thank you.

Great buying experience

by from Menomonie, WI |

I went to St. Paul Porsche for a specific car and it didn't ride like a thought if would so I let Noel Bayne show me a Fiat 4 door and I loved it. I loved the features and Noel helped me through the whole processes from the test drive to signing on the dotted line. He came through on every promise he made. Great guy and seemed very informed even though the car was not a Porsche or Mercedes Benz. Thanks again.

Astounded Macan S owner review

by from Mahtomedi, MN |

The salesman, Brian Gottschalk, was personable, professional, and made excellent suggestions and advise during the build and sale. In particular I was made to feel that the dealership would be accommodating on the trade-in process and that was so. All was well explained and there were no surprises. The facility is top-notch and all the other personnel with whom I interacted were helpful and professional.

These guys do a great job, Thanks Brian Gottschalk

by from White Bear Lake Mn |

Need a high quality vehicle? go see this Dealership. Brian Gottschalk, made my Porsche buy seemless.

The best in Minnesota

by from Minneapolis, MN |

After working with many dealers around the Twin Cities I was amazed by the level of service provided by Maplewood Mercedes and Porsche of St Paul. Particularly, Bill Dunne who consistently exceeded my family's expectations; for instance, he gave us excellent value on our trade, helped me find the right new vehicle, and dropped it off at my home. Since buying my first car with the Maplewood team, I have sent my mom and others to receive a similar experience... Which they did. "They never mess around" was the feedback. I am grateful to have such a wonderful team in the area! Thanks again Doug, Mike, Jack, Justin, Bill, Eric, and team! You guys ROCK, Cyrus and Becky

Excellent service, great experience

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Brian Gottschalk helped me buy a Macan S. He was helpful, informative, and realistic, and not pushy. As a woman who went in alone, I am pleased to say there was never a time when anyone said or did anything to question my car knowledge or seriousness. This was especially nice with a brand known for sports cars. It was a great experience.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Lake Elmo, MN |

This dealership is outstanding in all aspects! Everyone is very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable and the facility is clean and comfortable. Stop in and meet David Pfuhl, Michael Culhane, Justin Hueg and the rest of the team. They are all terrific and you will not be disappointed!

Great Porsche dealership

by from Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota |

I had a horrible experience at another Porsche dealership in the Minneapolis area (undercut me on my trade in; didn't follow through on promises; arrogant). I was very hesitant to try another dealer in town, however, Porsche of St. Paul was magnificent from the begining to the end. My salesperson (Mr. Andeweg) was a true Porsche enthusiast who completely understood Porsche and loved Porsches. This was in stark contrast to the other dealer in town who I got the feeling didn't really care about Porsches and would but just as happy selling Buicks. Most importantly for me, Mr. Andeweg respected my time (and money). From the very begining until I signed on the bottom line, I was told the truth--which is VERY rare with car dealers and sales people. I wholeheartedly recommend this dealer and Mr. Andeweg!

Porsche of St. Paul

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Love my new Macan from Porsche of St. Paul. Brian Gottschalk was very helpful, keeping me informed with progress reports after I ordered my car. Everyone I dealt with at Porsche of St. Paul was professional and treated me with respect. I highly recommend this dealer.

Porshe of St. Paul

by from Marine on St. Croix, MN |

John Farley is your salesman at Porsche of St. Paul if you want the best!