Mazda of Mesquite

15900 I-635, Mesquite, TX 75150

New 866-481-3185
Used 888-677-8785
Service 888-854-1239

You want it? We've got it!

Fast and Friendly

by from Kaufman, TX |

I just came for an oil change, but it was convenient and pretty fast. Comfortable, short wait.

Mazda of Mesquite responded to this review

October 18, 2012

Thank you for your business! We are glad you had a great experience. Please let us know if we can help you in the future with your sales or service needs! Thanks again.

not what i was used to

by from Mesquite, Tx |

I have been coming here for several years to get my oil changed since I bought the car here. I was so shocked at the service I recently recieved. They put in synthetic oil without asking me at twice the cost. Also charged 37.50 to change a battery. Will go elsewhere.

Mazda of Mesquite responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and apologize for not completely satisfying you. We want to earn your business, and would like to show you how much we care. Please allow us to provide your next oil change at no cost. Will you contact me directly at 972.686.6200 so I can make sure you are completely taken care of. Sincerely, David Gomez Managing Partner of Mazda of Mesquite

forget any referral bonus. Love mazda, dislike dlr

by from rockwall,tx |

Bought and paid cash for a new Mazda. Referred 2 other people who also bought new mazdas. They really push the 300.00 referral bonus. After 6 phone calls and lots of excuses, I haven't seen a penny. Will never buy another car from them.

Extremely cooperative

by from Batavia, IL |

I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership. I was movng my son to that area from Chicago and needed a car. Working with Randy Leyva and Franciso Zapata through the internet made the entire process painless and efficient. This was the first time that my son had gone through this before, so I appreciate their patience. I have already recommended this dealership to others that I have met in the area. Keep up the good work guys.

Out of State Buyer

by from Little Rock |

I call Mesquite after our car was totaled out. There was not another Mazda 3 5 dr like the totaled one in our state. Naomi was our sales person, very nice and not a high pressure person. She answered all of our questions about the process to buy a car from out of state and what we would need to hold the car we wanted. We told her when we would fly in, we made an appointment and the car was waiting for us . Randy helped us beat the interest rate that our bank had given us. Plus they got us a rebate we did not know about! The process was pretty quick, it took about 2 hours from the time we walked in til we drove away.

Can't follow through on promises

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

I am an internet buyer and years ago I purchased a CX-7 and it went off without a hitch. I made all my arrangements online. I took my trade in at the same time I picked up my new car. They just verified the condition of my trade, showed me the new car, and I signed the paper work and was gone in less than an hour. What car buying should be right? This year I tried to do the same thing. On the first visit they mislead me on my trade worth and we walked out after getting a quote for our trade thousands lower than what they said they would give based on photo's and detailed information I provided. A few weeks later they said they could now make the original deal. I said okay, have the new car ready and I will come get. I get to the dealership and they take 2 hours to re-appraise my trade. Then when I get to the paper work part it was like starting from scratch, even though I had already prequalified and sent in all my information. 4 hours later we leave with a new car. However, our troubles really began after the sale. I told them when my next payment was due (10 days) and I was assured the trade would be paid off by then. 6 weeks later it was still not paid off. I had to make multiple trips (45 miles away) to get it resolved. The dealership was very apologetic and assured me it would never happen again. Like a trusting fool I reached out to them a month later to get my daughter a car. I picked out the car online, gave them the purchase information, gave them an exact time of pick up, and expressed my expectations that the car and paper work would be ready to go when I got there and I could sign and drive. I was assured that would be the case. As you may have guessed it was not the case. Even without a trade I was in the dealership for 3 hours before we drove out. Since we live so far away, I asked the tags be mailed to me, and I was told they would be. However, this took 5 attempts with emails and broken promises before I received the tags. And guess what? The car had no bracket to hold the front license plate. Meaning, I was sold a car that was not street legal as delivered. I asked them to send me a bracket and he said it did not come with the car but he would do me a favor and send me one. That was 9 weeks ago. I have had multiple emails with multiple dates of when the bracket would arrive, but still nothing. The last 3 emails have gone ignored by the internet sales manager. Bottom line...... if you work at it you can get a good price, but they can't follow through on promises or post-sales actions. They could have had a customer for life who averages one car a year between family and business, but they blew it with me. I will not be back. The little things count.

Awesome experience

by from Mesquite Texas |

Randy Leyva, was the internet sales manager that I was assigned to when I arrived to speak about purchasing a new car. When I arrived, Randy already had some selections that fit perfectly into my criteria. I was very pleased with the way the transaction went, from start to finish including the test drives was only 2 hours. This is the first time I have purchased a car on my own and Randy never made me feel inferior as a woman, in fact, I felt very empowered with the purchase. So glad that I chose Mazda of Mesquite and i'm very proud of my new vehicle!

No pressure, very fair price, completely satisfied

by from Dallas, Texas |

Purchased a 2014 Mazda3 iTouring level from Randy Leyva, the Internet Manager, 3 weeks ago. Genuine human being, no pressure, and he made the negotiation process very palatable. We got a good deal with a very fair price. And do I like the car? I LOVE it.

2010 Mazda CX7 - Great experience

by from Mesquite, Texas |

Had a great experience buying by 2010 Mazda CX7. Randy Leyva was very helpful throughout. Great experience overall.

Great sales and finance service

by from Plano, TX |

The Internet Sales manager, Randy was very helpful and knowledgeable. He worked hard to get the financing approved. Also, the finance employee, Robert, was excellent individual to work with. We were very satisfied with both individuals.

2008 srt4 Caliber

by from Shreveport, La |

I do not usually even take the time to write reviews, but given the circumstances and my overall experience with this dealership I feel it is fair that I do. I live 3 hours away from this dealership and contacted them via email about a car they had, they promptly responded with every bit of information that I asked for, with a polite and great demeanor. Upon arriving at the dealership they met me outside and we're very polite and most importantly NOT PUSHY. They worked with me with every issue I had with the car and not once tried to force anything on me and never once tried to "tell me what I want." It was a great experience, and needless to say I drove home a new car with a great warranty and most of all felt good about it. It's a week later and I'm very pleased with the decision that Mazda of Mesquite helped me with. Would definitely recommend.