Randall Noe

1608 W Moore Ave, Terrell, TX 75160

New 888-371-9580
Used 866-834-3573
Service 888-591-0788

Randall Noe Auto Group - Your Small Town Dealer with BIG City Savings.

MR BURNS

by from MCKINNEY TX |

WENT AND BOUGHT A USED CAR FROM MARY CLARK AND IT WAS THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR SHE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE TRUCK AND HELP FULL IN EVERY WAY I ASKED FOR A LITTLE LOWER PRICE THEN THE MANAGER HAD TO COME OUT HIS NAME WAS VINCENT AND HE HAD EXPLAINED THE PRICE WAS THE LOWEST IN A 300 HUNDRED MILE RADIUS AND HE WAS RIGHT BECAUSE THATS WHY I WAS THERE AND HE STILL GAVE ME $300 OFF I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND EVERY BODY FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILT TO RANDALL NOE PRE OWNED DEPT THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE

Fourth purchase in two years

by from Canton,TX |

I have just purchased my 4th vehicle in 2 years from Randall Noe. Each time I was treated like the only customer there. I had to haggle a little but that's part of buying a car. In the end I left in the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted. The sales staff was very helpful and the management team did everything in their power to make sure and make it affordable for me. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. I would recommend Randall Noe to anyone. They will truly beat any deal and do their best to get you in the car you need for an affordable price. My salesman Max helped me understand everything and his manager James went above and beyond to make everything work within my budget. Thank yall for all your help!!!

2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

by from Delray Beach, FL |

First time buying a car unseen...I live in South Florida and Randall Noe is in Texas. Shelby and her team made the whole process simple and smooth. Not only did I get a great deal, but it was by far the best customer service that I have ever experience in my 3 years of buying automobiles. If you haven't checked Randall Noe out, what are you waiting for?

fantastic

by from benbrook , tx |

This dealer ship is the first one that has ever offered me the opportunity of bringing the car to me, instead of me going to their place to see the car. They emailed explaining that they would bring the car to my home. FANTASTIC !!

Terrible is an understatement.

by from Terrell, TX |

Bought a 2014, 8k mile car Wednesday, check engine light came on Friday. I had that car TWO DAYS. Of course what happened wasnt covered under any warranty. Went in to get my trade-in back. They called my bank behind my back trying to get my loan draft because "it was the end of the month and they needed my sale. " Luckily my bank didnt allow them anything until I gave them my word. Needless to say they had a 5 month pregnant woman walk back & forth from their dealership to their finance (across the street) to regain my old title, keys & plates. To male things worse Wayne said "lady we're in the business to make money not lose it" what a joke!

Motto "We will beat any deal" absolutley true

by from East Texas |

Randall Noe Ford; Their Motto " We Will Beat Any Deal" is the TRUTH. I had a deal from another Ford Dealer (whom I've dealt with for years) on an F-150 and was just wondering if Randall Noe could really beat it. They not only beat it they knocked it out of the park. My sales person Clint and the sales manager James Chadwick were awesome. Needless to say I purchased the truck from Randall Noe. They made the buying process smooth and easy. The only thing I can say that was disappointing is that the make ready of the truck was not the best. The make ready team (who ever they are) did not do a good job on washing and detailing the vehicle for delivery. There was still bird droppings on roof and bed rails. The windows were streaked really bad. The rims still had dirt/brake dust on them. The interior was not vacummed very well. But maybe I am just picky. Overall: Best BUYING Experience from start to finish (Except for make ready). THANKS Clint and James.

Positive trip turns into regretful buying trip

by from Terrell, TX |

I arrived at the dealer and met my salesman, I test drove the vehicle I wanted and proceed to talk business. This is where it all went downhill. My friends and I have had previous problems at dealerships, so I wanted this process to go as honest and smooth as possible. First off, the dealer had added extra features in excess of $2000 that are unnecessary to ALL of their vehicles and made it a mandatory buy. I was not happy about this because their ad online did not mention or depict any of this, so I was surprised and disappointed. I understand the dealer is in the business to make money, but do it honestly and don?t force stuff down your customer?s throats and expect them to just take it. Second, the price they were asking for it was a far stretch from their online price. I?m talking a $5000 difference! The salesman couldn?t even accurately explain why, so I sent him away to get it corrected. A typo maybe? Nope! They had several of the exact same model and trim for the same price?false advertising, bait and switch, whatever you want to call it. Third, after going back and forth on the price, I finally ask to get my trade in value determined. It took quite a while to get my trade appraised and it shouldn?t have taken as long as it did since it was only a year old and was in excellent condition. To top it off they wanted to give me significantly less than KBB quoted. I mentioned that to the salesman and he proceeds to tell me the dealers go by NADA. -__- fine! So I pulled up NADA and it gave me the exact same trade in value, so I show him. He leaves and comes back with a manager to help matters, because after driving since the early morning on little sleep and after haggling the price, I was getting agitated. I spoke with Damien who was very nice and seemed confident at what he was telling me, but I soon found out he was full of it! I explained that what they were offering was not going to work, and I wanted what NADA and KBB quoted for the exact condition it was in. I know they will sell my vehicle and make money off of it, so no smart talk was gonna distract me from that. I want to mention that the majority of the time I was talking numbers, both to my salesman and the sales manager, they were trying to just jump the gun and get me to run my credit before settling on the price or trade in value! Should?ve been the biggest red flag to just leave and go somewhere else, but I was trying to give them a chance to redeem themselves. I know they have quotas to meet on running people?s credit, but I didn?t want mine dinged at their expense. Damien tells me the final price and trade in value they can give me and I tell him I had other dealers to go look at, he asks me ?what he can do to keep my business?, I tell him why I am there and what payment I am looking for, he then tells me that if he can get me in between a certain bracket would I be satisfied and I said yes. He leaves again and returns (which I hate that! Constant back and forth) with a better price and trade in value, and tells me he can FOR SURE! get me where I want to be, so we proceed to wait to talk to the finance associate to talk more numbers and potentially finalize. Fourth, Silvio was probably the only DECENT thing about the dealership. He must have seen the frustration on our faces because we had been at the dealer for 4 hours after driving for 5.5 hours, so I was done with dishonesty and bs. He ran my credit and told me the payment and I was livid! Silvio attempted to help the situation and offered a more reasonable payment that wasn?t so distant from what I wanted and I accepted my new car and got the heck out of Dodge! I would never recommend Randall Noe to anyone and will not return to buy or get service. If you must get a car from here, skip the salesmen and sales manager and just go straight to Silvio. In conclusion, I arrived at 10:30am and left at around 4:30pm, so if that doesn?t tell you how my experience went then by all means experience them for urself

Randelle noe very dissatisfied

by from Houston tx |

These people are crooks. I would not send my worst enemy to buy a vehicle from this place. Everything about my experience was terrible.... Do not trust these people they will get you any way they can and be sure to review your contract before you leave so they don't hit you with an extra six months of financing like they did me... Please save your time and money, go to another dealership. Randelle noe is a poor misrepresentation of ford!!!!

Never again

by from Natchitoches la |

I bought a used truck. The sales man had no ideal what he was talking about. The alignment was bad. The truck ate the front tires off within a 1000 miles. It took me two months and several people to get my money for the alignment shop. They told me the tires was not their concern. They did not send my papers for my tags until the day the paper tags expired. The worse customer service I've ever had.

Poor Sevice Department

by from Terrell, TX |

I called to get a part fixed on my car. The representative told me he could not get to my vehicle. When I inquired why he said he had too much business. In reality I found out that he did not want my business because my repair would be less than $100 and he could get more lucrative repairs instead of mine. Talk about poor customer Service!!!

Will NOT sell at advertised internet price

by from Terrel,Tx |

Nice People, talk professionally but will not sell me the vehicle at the internet advertised price. I offered my own financing and even cash and they refused. The only dealership that i have ever encountered that would not sell me a car at their own advertised price. I don't understand the concept here. also all the positive reviews that are very short and sweet are probably fakes made by their own people. If you want to write positive reviews for your self, please take the time to elaborate, it makes it more believable :)