Randall Noe

New 888-371-9580
Used 866-834-3573
Service 888-591-0788

Randall Noe Will Beat Any Deal

Proved to me what other dealerships are lacking...

by from Tyler, Texas |

I will admit that when I walked into the dealership I was a little surprised at how simple it seemed compared to the glitz and glamor of other dealerships. But I soon realized that is why Randall Noe can beat any deal and does. The salesmen are not pushy at all and when you get to finance....The deal is the same as what you were told before. I will DEFINITELY recommend Randall Now to EVERYONE!!!!!

March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We greatly appreciate it and value your business. Thank you again and congratulations on your new purchase! C/O Management Staff @ Randall Noe AG Follow us @BeatsAnyDeal

Will NOT sell at advertised internet price

by from Terrel,Tx |

Nice People, talk professionally but will not sell me the vehicle at the internet advertised price. I offered my own financing and even cash and they refused. The only dealership that i have ever encountered that would not sell me a car at their own advertised price. I don't understand the concept here. also all the positive reviews that are very short and sweet are probably fakes made by their own people. If you want to write positive reviews for your self, please take the time to elaborate, it makes it more believable :)

randall noe terrell tx the WORST

by from kemp tx |

The buying experience with Randall Noe in Terrell was the most stressful experience ever!!!!!! The 2014 Ford we were bought was misrepresented on features and price. They talked us in to financing for 2 months with NO APR and $1,000 cash back.. Instead we had to pay 6.9 per cent for 3 months with NO cash back when we Did NOT want to finance anyway..They charged us $6,000 more than the internet price we mentioned.."Our trade in was a good price".. (The only reason we did business with them) But the overall HARD sell approach and the lies or I might say misrepresentation they tell you to make the sell is NOT worth the DRIVE.. The HORRIBLE treatment we received not to mention the atmosphere in the sales room with all the candles and the very loud music they provide so you do not hear what is going on in the room table to table is NOT pleasant at all.. Save yourself a trip.. find a more professional Dealer and enjoy a stress free shopping experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!

randall noe terrell tx the WORST

by from kemp tx |

Referral

by from Forney |

I purchase a 2013 new Tucson in August and was told if I referred someone I will get a hundred dollar so I referred someone and they purchase a 2013 ford f-150 new in January 21014 .the ford manager coby vickman I stated to him will I get my hundred dollar for the referral and he stated yes when we funded so I waited a month and never got the money so I call coby the manager back and stated who I was and he said I remember you so he said you can pick the check up March 3,2014 call him back to come get the check he stated he got the check cut but needs two signature and he only had one .after that could not get him to call be back about checks .written the owner Mr.Randall Noe no response from him these people or not honest and professional it's not about the money just be honest.

April 20, 2014

Referral fees are paid however the referral cannot be a same household member.

bad....

by from Irving,Tx |

I stoped by this dealership to buy a new car from DFW. Their price are way too different with their homepage. I understood their price included every rebate but still too high....don't waste gas... I askes them to do test drive, they refused. OMG!

April 20, 2014

We do not test drive Shelby GT500's without a qualification to purchase.

Not responsive! Bad customer service!

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

Ty Cobb sent me a couple of emails, all of them templates, like he was forced to just to make initial contact and when I start showing interest in wanting to reach a deal he stops responding. Kinda disappointing on how it all happened.

Ok Purchase, Completely Ignored on Follow Up

by from Rockwall, TX |

I purchased a used Tundra from Randall Noe on 3/7. The transaction was completed in the evening so they were unable to wash the truck or make the minor repair. When I went to start the truck the following morning the battery was dead. I called and was told I could buy a new battery and send them the receipt for reimbursement. The issue here is the fax number they gave me does not work. Second, I have called for a couple days requesting someone call me back to get my wash setup and my minor repair done. After leaving three messages and no one calling me back the frustration level is quickly rising. Seems like once they made the sell they no longer care about the customer. Also, I was pulled over today by a police officer for an expired inspection on a truck I bought 3 days ago! They sold me a truck with an expired inspection - expired since 6/2013 and I purchased it on 3/2014! That is another cost I am out all in less than 1 week of buying from them. Needless to say I am not impressed with the dealer and would not recommend them. Plenty of other dealers that actually care about the customer after the sell.

Very Pleased

by from Terrell,TX  |

Best car buying experience ever with Scotty MacQueen. He was helpful and knowledgeable. Scotty was very professional. Great experience. We will come back here to buy our next car.

January 28, 2014

Great Customer Service

by from Terrell,TX  |

Great experience. Everyone was very helpful and were willing to work with me to get me in the car I wanted.

January 28, 2014

Excellent

by from Terrell,TX  |

The experience was a great one and everyone was very helpful and nice. We purchased two vehicles and both deals went through easy and with out a lot of back and forth. Colt was very informative and the mangers and other sales associates. Everyone seemed to work as a team to make the deal happen and the finance department was very easy and quick. I was buying the sante fe sport 2014 and the deal was off by 500 until the used cars director stepped in and took care of it. I was very happy that the deal was not lost over the 500 and I am very happy with my sante fe sport.

December 26, 2013