Costas Auto Gallery

675 Hwy 1 & 9, Elizabeth, NJ 07202

Used 888-861-3954

Great Experiance

by from Wayne NJ |

Just purchased a car from Alex, must say best car buying Experiance ever. They were very courteous to me as a consumer that didn't really know what they wanted, they helped me find a car the fits my everyday lifestyle. The car is really reliable and practical, thanks to them I made the right decision with very easy financing. After we found the car for me I was out the door with a speedy process. I would recommend everyone to have an Experiance at costas auto gallery. They didn't sell me a car, they sold me a smile!

Alex and Costa's are great!!!

by from Bradley Beach |

I bought a used convertible Mini Cooper from Alex. He was great and very honest through the whole process. It turned out that the Mini had a transmission problem a few days after purchase. Alex had all the repairs made and had his partner drive the Mini down to the shore to have it delivered to us. Alex lived up to his word and his 30-day warranty.

This is the rite place with the rite people! :)

by from Kearny,NJ |

Today i purchased the car I've dreamed of for the longest time! Believe me when i say it wouldn't have been possible with out the help of Alex. Super respectful and always there to answer any questions i had. Type of man to go out of his way so you get what your looking for. Guaranteed smile at the end of the day, was extremely satisfied and will definitely be shopping here again!

These are the guys too see

by from RAHAWAY |

I only use Costa's Auto Gallery for my car purchases. I've bought 2 cars in the past and have now jumped into a nice Corolla. Not only did they help me with my credit but they also provided the best service i have ever had. These guys really care about the customer. I'll be back for another.

great cars with easy loans

by from Newark |

great service, and very clean cars. Just bought my VW and very satisfied with this purchase, got there with low money and credit problems and the same day drove out with my car with low payments. just what I was looking for. Thank you guys

The best car buying experience ever :) love it

by from Elizabeth NJ |

My sister and I we were looking for a car for a while. We are both single girls working hard, going to college and we were trying to buy a car. Every single dealership that We went to and trust me We went to couple of them was trying f******* us over with price big time We lived another soo a lot of stress, cause was very stressful for us to find a dealer who wouldn't try to get more money from us then the car was worth it and we really need a car that would fit in our budget. We were driving on one Saturday looking for a car so we decided to stop in to Costas in Elizabeth and let me tell you something we love this dealer omg We wish that we knew about him sooner. Alex was soo nice, very straight forward he didn't try to play games like the other dealers did, he was soo profesional, such a nice guy I can't even express the way We felt . Huge weight was lifted from our shoulders. Anja and I will recommend this guy to everyone he's the best and We are very happy that we found Alex. We will always til We die go and get cars from Alex. Service was unbelievable and we can't say enough nice words about Alex :) love it

Best experience ever buying a car. Ask for Alex.

by from Waterford NJ |

Went on a Saturday to look at a Volkswagen for my daughter. We were met by Alex who showed us the car she wanted but wouldn't sell it to us until everything was 100%. It was the Saturday before Memorial Day and it wouldn't be done until Monday or Tuesday. He said that he wouldn't sell the car until everything was checked out and "straight". He called on Tuesday and delivered the car to South Jersey because he didn't want us to have to drive all the way back to his dealership. By far, the best experience I've ever had buying a new or used car. He went above and beyond and made my daughter happy.

Getting the Car i want Yes Yes Yes!!!

by from Rahway nj |

Went to this dealer 6 months ago to get the car i wanted 2005 Nissan Maxima and did not get approve. I didn't have the best credit and only had $500 down. My sales man Mike told me since i didn't have enough credit and not much money to put down i should get the 2003 Hyundai Accent because i was approve by the bank, and he told me if i keep up the payments for 6 months, my credit will build up and he would be able to put me in a nissan maxima. So after 6 months having no girls look at me i final got the car i wanted. I did like the great gas mileage that i got from the Hyundai but i love being able to pick up girls at the club with my new car lol. Thanks you Mike, Lino and Alex

by from Newark |

Thanks you for all the help and making it easy for me? Telling all my friends

These Guys Are the BEST!

by from New York |

These guys are absolutely awesome! I just purchased a Chevy Colorado from them and they really were invested in the overall quality of my experience as a customer. Alex was prompt at responding to my emails and when I arrived at their location I was cordially greeted by Lino and Mike. They handed me the keys to the vehicle to take a look until Alex arrived. They let me look it over on my own and after I had checked it out myself Mike came and pointed out all the features of the vehicle as well as a detailed carfax vehicle history report. Mike then rode with me while I test drove the truch. We had pleasant conversation, much of which was not even relevant to the vehicle - instead like two pals just shooting the breeze. When we arrived back at the dealership Alex and I talked details and pricing. He was very straight forward and there was no bs about him. He answered all my questions directly and then he helped me fill out all the paperwork quickly and efficiently. These guys are awesome. I will definitely use them in the future because I had such a positive experience! Thanks!