Z Auto Sales LLC

(5.0) 4 Reviews

119 W Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH 44319

Great place to buy a car!

by from Akron, OH |

Nice people, good cars & low prices! I am usually a little nervous about buying cars, but not at Z Auto Sales. I never wrote a review before, but wanted to share this dealer with others :) Mary / Akron, Ohio

Pleasant surprise.

by from Canal Fulton Ohio |

In a day and age when all car dealers sound alike I found Z auto sales. Other dealers told me about their service, Z just gave me service. He didn't sell me a car he let me pick one and decide to buy it. No pressure, What a concept and a real treat. I got a good car at a good price. Z Auto sales is a place where actions speak louder than words. Z Auto Sales. No pressure, just cares. Ask for Z and tell him that A Big Guy sent you.

Z Auto Sales LLC responded to this review

December 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the kind words and are so very thankful for you,our customer! Hope you enjoy your new car!

Love Z Auto Sales & my New Honda !!!

by from Akron, OH |

Really needed a dependable car at a good price. Julie at Z Auto Sales gave me many nice cars to choose from, and made the whole buying process, quick & easy! I'll be back to buy another car from this great dealership, and will also tell Family & friends about this dealer! SOOO HAPPY with my Honda! Suzy Q / Akron, OH

Amazing

by from Akron ohio |

This was our last stop of the day after looking for a car all day long. And it was nothing but a JOY to talk with Julie and Zaid about the Dodge we wanted . They are very nice and respectful people who are truly trying to help you. They worked with us on the price and we got a great deal and a great car!!! I will recommend them to all my friends and any one who is looking for a car to go there first and not to waste your time going any where else !!!

Z Auto Sales LLC responded to this review

April 10, 2012

Thank you, Jessica! It was our pleasure to meet the both of you and be able to serve you. Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Congratulations on your new purchase!