2754 N. Stemmons, Dallas, TX 75207

Service 888-267-1948

FREE LOANER VEHICLES AND FREE MAINTENANCE

ZL1 my husband loves

by from weatherford, tx |

My husband got a 2014 Camaro ZL1. The staff at Friendly was very helpful in getting the car and making sure my husband was completely satisfied.

Absolutely the best dealership I've ever been to.

by from Waco Tx |

I gave Friendly Chevrolet a call Saturday morning about a listing for a 2014 Camaro SS they had for sale and since I lived out of town I wanted to make sure they still had it. The sales man, Danny, got back to me ASAP with the good news and I made the 2 hour drive to meet up with him. Even though he was swamped with other customers he showed me great attention. They gave me great trade in value for my used Camaro SS and even came down on their price and threw in some extras. This dealer will always get my referrals and my business.

2015 Tahoe

by from dallas,tx |

Saturdays are busy for this Dearlership, the wait was worth it, I was BLESSED to drove off in a 2015 Tahoe, I want to thank Justin and Derrick for you help. I'm loving the truck and appreciate the business.

The best dealer in all metroplex

by from Irving Tx. |

The best dealership, Service an excellent people, Cesar Lamadrid excellent servce advisor, I really recommend this place to all my friends and family.

BEST SERVICE AT A DEALERSHIP

by from Dallas, TX |

I will be going back to Friendly Chevrolet again for all work on my Traverse. They are truly the best and the only "non-luxury" dealership I know that offers full concierge service. I've never had such an awesome experience with ANY Chevrolet dealership.

GREAT DEALERSHIP!

by from Highland Village Texas |

Purchased my 2014 Siverado High Country from this dealer with mixed feelings initially. It is not easy for me to get to from my home. However, it was a great decision and the inconvenience of location has been more than offset by the experience and customer service. My sales associate (Josh Gary) was great, no pressure and accommodated every request. The buying process was straightforward and even the dreaded trip to the finance manager was actually enjoyable and low pressure. They did what they said they would in a timely, efficient and straightforward manner and I was treated fairly. Since purchasing, I have had my truck serviced twice and both times has been perfect. Great communication, process easy and my service advisor is AWESOME!(Drew Rampy) . The concierge service is very convenient and the loaner vehicles are great! I see my self being a Friendly customer for a long long time!

Just like the name Friendly

by from Seagoville, Texas |

Danny Lopez and Mucio Cortez are the best. Both Friendly and did everything possible to get us in the vehicle we wanted.

Disappointing Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a brand new car in February of 2014. On April 10th during routine maintenance I discovered it was involved in a recall and was originally told it would be fixed in 3-4 days. As it turns out the part was on national back order and they increased the timeframe to 1-2 months. After the third month of not hearing anything from them and repeatedly making calls for updates I was told they ordered the wrong part for my car and they didn't have an ETA for the new part to come in. Fast forward another two weeks, I went to the dealership and asked to speak with their sales manager to address my issues with the way they handled the issue. Ordering a wrong part that ultimately delayed the car by 2 months was unacceptable and I asked that they allow me to trade the car in and purchase one off the lot. I was tired of paying for a car I couldn't even drive. They agreed that's what needed to be done and set me up with a salesman. From there we went and picked out a car, test drove it, and settled back into their lobby. After being there for 3 hours the sales manager came back and said that they were not able to help me with the car and that they'd reach out to GM to see what my options were. A week later after not hearing anything once again I was told to start the process of seeing if the car would qualify for the Texas Lemon Law. A quick Google search proves that recalls do not qualify. Im not sure why a car dealership would recommend that option. Basically I need to contact a lawyer about a law that wouldn't help in my situation at all. However, the message now seems very clear. They have no desire to help at all and wanted to buy time so they could fix the issue that should of been fixed ages ago. So a few days short of FOUR months, I received my car on 8/6. The car was incredibly dirty inside and out. Somehow pollen and dirt had actually gotten on the inside of the car. It was obvious it had been sitting outside most, if not all, of the time it was there. They made absolutely no offers to accommodate for the way they handled the mistake and I think they probably handled it pretty well which is the sad part. But when a company is saving money, why not?

by from Savannah,Tx |

I contacted the Dealer and was given a call by a Sales Associate. He also follow up on my needs. Very satisfied that he did that. In the past I have tried to look for this vehicle at other dealerships but have had no follow up. Would recommend Friendly to other people.

excellent service

by from fort worth texas |

Great and fast service, After our road trip we had our first car service.A free oil change,free car wash,free tire rotation.The service given to us by Friendly Chevrolet service dept was ecxellent .No regrets buying our car from. FRIENDLY CHEVROLET