John Eagle Honda

5311 Lemmon Ave., Dallas, TX 75209

New 888-692-6017
Used 888-724-7350
Service 888-485-3295

John Eagle Honda is your Dallas and Ft.Worth Honda Dealer offering huge savings and great customer service.

Great, friendly, fair deals!

by from Dallas, TX |

I dealt with drew in used car sales and he was really great. Friendly guy, knew what he was talking about, and gave me a fair deal on the car I purchased!

John Eagle Honda responded to this review

July 7, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We try our best to make purchasing a car as easy and painless as possible. Chris George General Sales Manager

Great car buying experience! DP Khanna was great!

by from Valliant, Oklahoma |

Dealing with DP was great! End of story! Pre buying was positive! The purchase of the vehicle was smooth and there was no misrepresentation of the vehicle. It was awesome! The follow up and support after the purchase has been great as well.

Very Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I have purchased two vehicles from John Eagle Honda, the first leasing a Honda Element, second purchasing a used Toyota Camry. My experience with the both the new car and used car department were what you'd expect from a dealership - not unpleasant but certainly not something I look forward to. Why do dealerships have to function like Las Vegas, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. My issue is that when I bought the Camry I did a lot of research, they were offering a seemingly great car at a great price. I pulled and they offered a clean 1 owner carfax. I was super excited that I found a "deal". The car has been great for me, mechnically it has functioned great. This week, though, we decided to sell or trade-in the camry and so we had it appraised. During the appraisal they said "your car has major frame damage and is unsellable".I was completely shocked. I asked how this could be since the dealership assured me it had never been in accident and there was no accident reported on carfax. Sadly, they said - this happens. BUT IT IS ILLEGAL. A dealership has to disclose frame damage. We decided to pull the carfax again 5 years later and this is what it says. In April 2009 there was an accident with major damage. Somehow that accident wasn't reported to carfax until October 2009. I purchased the car in September 2009. I have been driving around in a completely unsafe car. Moral of the story, don't trust a dealer. Don't trust carfax. Inspect. Inspect. Inspect. I wish we had some sort of recourse but short of threatening to sue we've got nothing except our voice and the ability to warn other people.

THE WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

by from FORNEY, TX |

THE WORST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! We went to look at a specific car and we liked it. We settled on a price and then they took us to finance where we couldn?t settle on an interest rate. They wanted me to sign paperwork at 11.9 %. Just last year I bought one at .9 %. I have paid on time, so I know my credit is still good. So why would I now sign for a rate 11% higher??? So I said why don?t you work on it and call me on Monday if you can find a better finance rate. Okay so far so good ? but then w have to walk back across the street to the used car lot to get in our car and I decided to let the sales man ? Drew -who was very nice know that we would not be taking the car home tonight. This is where the bottom drops out! The used car manager ? John ? lost it on me. He got hysterical. Then he actually said to me ?You have taken up 6 hours of Drew?s time and now you are leaving without the car. Drew won?t be able to feed his family tonight!? Well, we had only been there 2.5 hours and half of that time was in finance. I offered to get pizza for Drew to take home to his family and he assured me that he would be fine. So I left ? WELL THE SALES MANAGER FOLLOWED ME OUT TO MY CAR SCREAMING AT ME. MY ADVICE? STAY FAR AWAY FROM JOHN EAGLE HONDA!!!! If I could give them less than one star I would!! We eventually bought from Southwest Ford in Greenville, I highly recommend them!

Fantastic!

by from Dallas,TX |

I wanted to share what amazing customer service I had in your service department-Elo was my service advisor and was fantastic! He shared with me what to expect and the perimeter of what was going on with my car. I appreciate his time and follow thorough! You are lucky to have him on your team. -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of John Eagle Honda, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of John Eagle Honda.

I love my new car!

by from Dallas,TX |

Everyone was very welcoming and willing to work with me. I know they will be helpful throughout the life of my car! I am loving driving my new car! -The above review was posted as a service and with the authorization of John Eagle Honda, and the comments and opinions expressed in the review are those of a customer of John Eagle Honda.

Professional and courteous dealership

by from Dallas, TX |

I was looking for a used car for my son and contacted this dealer about a specific vehicle we were interested in checking out. I received a prompt follow-up from the dealership and was set up for an appointment with Matt Volpi to see the car. Because Matt was still with another customer when we arrived, the Sales Manager and another sales person showed us the car and got us a set of keys so we could test drive it. When we returned to the dealership, Matt met with us and answered our questions about the car. He also showed us the Carfax report and explained what a couple of the entries were on the report to our satisfaction. The car was very clean and seemed to have been well maintained. We were able to negotiate a reasonable price on the car very quickly and without much back and forth. Once we reached a deal, the F&I guy met with us to finalize everything in a very prompt manner. This was a very professionally handled transaction and I was most impressed with the customer service we received from Matt and the other people who helped with the sale.

An excellent dealership

by from Dallas, TX |

I had such a great experience purchasing my new Civic here. My experience was hassle and stress free. Would definitely come back and recommend to friends. Thanks Cory and everyone else at John Eagle Honda.

Top notch, will return to buy again

by from Irving, TX |

We recently purchased a used Honda Accord from this dealership, specifically from salesman Matt Volpi. We received what has to be the very best customer service we have ever had in a car dealership, and we've been driving a LOT of years now. It was such a relief to NOT be greeted with the annoying and manipulative "car sales talk" that one usually gets at a dealership. Matt was sincere and helpful without being pushy, and he helped us get the car we really wanted despite our relatively poor credit (thank you medical bills). Though we were a "low rent" customer, buying not a nice new car but a smaller older used vehicle, he never was impatient with us or acted like he felt "stuck" with us. That is an experience we've had at other dealerships. I intend to buy our next 20 cars from this dealership. Strongly recommend you ask for Matt Volpi.

It was a pleasure. Thanks for the help!

by from Dallas,TX |

On a scale of 10 best and 1 worst I rate my experience with your dealership as a 10. Bill Cheek was outstanding; professional, courteous, and knows the product thoroughly. He deserves a pay raise and a promotion (and tell him I said so)! It was also a pleasure to meet you. I really liked how you guys were "straight up" with your USAA pricing, with no games that I saw from some other dealers. Overall a great experience and my wife is loving the CRV.

Impressed by the customer service!

by from Dallas, TX |

While I understand your commission may have been limited with my transaction, your attention to detail and my family's needs was spot on. The time you took, even though it was not totally necessary to familiarize me with an already familiar model speaks volumes to your character and I intend to speak of you in this regard for some time. This purchase was not supposed to be emotional going into it, but that was changed by the time I drove out.