Sewell Lexus Dallas

6211 Lemmon Ave., Dallas, TX 75209

New 866-585-1716
Used 888-610-1887
Service 866-396-9660

Obsessed with service since 1911.

First class treatment for a used car!

by from Irving, TX |

I recently purchased a used car (Honda) from Sewell Lexus in Dallas. I was intimated at first but the deal on the car was too good to pass up. Ken Brown was so nice and took care of everything over the phone. I was only at the dealership for 30 minutes finalizing and I wasn't forced into purchasing insurances or warranties I didn't want. Then when I went to pick up my tags they treated me like I had bought a brand new Lexus there! It was amazing. Everyone was courteous and I couldn't have asked for a better deal. Plus, I love the car!

Problem with mechanics

by from Dallas, Tx |

A couple of weeks ago my car wouldn't start, despite the fact that the battery was brand new. So I had it towed to Sewell Lexus where I bought it. The tow operator said it sounded like the starter to him, but the mechanic said it was a defective terminal on the battery, so they replaced the terminal. A couple of weeks later, my car wouldn't start again, so I had it towed back to Sewell. Once again, the tow operator said it sounded like the starter. This time, the mechanic agreed it was in fact the starter, so they replaced the starter. They waived the tow charge both times and I got free loaners, but on the whole I wish they'd figured out it was the starter all along. Luckily, I was at home both times and not out someplace. Sure hope it really was the starter and not something else they missed. The Sewell people are great and very nice and helpful and all, but I have to wonder about these mechanics. This experience has been a disappointment.

repeat customer

by from mesquite, tx |

my wife and I have purchased 5 cars from maury erbay, so its very apparent we love our experiences with him and sewell .

soooo accomodating

by from dallas texas |

I am a returning customer Sewell Lexus and found the customer service friendly, efficient and appreciate the salesman's extra efforts to help me get to the dealership. I will buy my next car here also

Great experience

by from Fort Worth , Texas |

My husband and I had been looking for a month to purchase a car . We had gone to at least 10 dealerships out of those we had 8 with really bad customer service from rude comments to this is what you guys can only afford !!! We were really frustrated at this point , we decided to search in Dallas which we ended up in sewell preowned with German Diaz !!! From the time we got there he was really patient and even told us a little about himself . My husband and I felt very comfortable and the process was amazing I would definitely recommend all our family and friends to him . It might not mean much but thank you for having a bilingual salesman to help us purchase an amazing car with excellent service !!!

Fast, easy and fair!

by from Houston TX. |

I purchased a 2009 Mazda Miata Grand Touring hard top from Jake Montgomery at Sewell. I pretty much made the deal over the phone as well as got a price for my trade, sight unseen!!! We drove 4 hours from Houston to Dallas to get this car, feeling confident that a high end dealership like Sewell, would only deal with the cleanest and best trades. I am a very picky buyer and was not disappointed. We love our new addition and would buy from Sewell again!

Terrible Service

by from Coral Gables, FL |

I wanted to share an extremely negative review. For someone that purchases car for a living I never have been treated with such indifference from the onset of a call by a manager by the name of Albert. I work for a car rental company in FL. I called to inquire on one of their 14 vehicles to inquire on specs and availability, and from the onset he must have looked at his caller ID and decided he was not going to do business with me for the plain and simple reason that I was located in Florida. Upon him answering and my greeting and asking on the avilability of a particular stock # he asked if I was located in Miami, FL and said his dealer wasn't interested in selling cars to businesses outside of their market, but specifically to Florida and other coastal or border states as he said. This due to the fear of the car being exported. He asked me why I don't buy cars in my local market, when I answered because I shop around for the best pricing, not that it should be any of his business mind you. Think about this, a client calls you to do business, and your answer is why are you calling me and not the store thats closer to you??????? He said I should be able to get the same car at the same price within my state, yet the very 1st car with similar specs is at lease 2-3 k more than 3 of the units he advertises. He then said well that's his policy and to waste his time. That's when I asked well why do you advertise on websites such as cars.com etc if you will not be selling to at least 2,3,4 or who knows how many states they consider border, coastal and potential exporting states. When I mentioned that we are a legitimate business with all proper credentials, and he never even bothered asking me for company information, fed ID#, etc. At the end he said I was wasting his time by asking why this was the case, and I mentioned they should take the time and disclose in the notes somewhere they don't sell to A,B, C states etc. That way he doesn't waste other people's time who are serious about buying cars.

Sewell Lexus Dallas responded to this review

November 7, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback from your recent conversation with us. Please allow me to personally extend my sincere and heartfelt apologies for the obstruction and displeasure you've experienced. Rest assured your valuable comments are received in the spirit intended and I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally in respect to your overall experience. I hope that you will provide us with the opportunity to restore your faith and regain your confidence and trust in us. Kindly call me at 214-352-8100 and in the interim, I remain at your service. Sincerely, Dudley Haralson General Manager

Awesome find, excellent service and presentation!!

by from San Anotnio |

Dealership was very welcoming and professional upon my arrival. Anthony greeted me quickly and walked me through the process with ease as we settled on all numbers over the phone prior to my visit. I drove from San Antonio and was in and out within a few hours with my new car! Again very professional and excellent service.!!!!!!

Geoff Parker offered excellent service!

by from Dallas, Tx |

Excellent customer service through out our transaction from our sales person: Geoffrey Parker Thanks!

Geoff Parker offered excellent service!

by from Dallas, Tx |

Great experience all around!

by from Dallas Texas |

I have been looking for a new car for a couple of months. I narrowed my search to 2 vehicles in the end and began talking with dealers at that time. My experience with Sewell was excellent. It turned out that the car I wanted was a bit hard to find in this part of the country (an AWD Sport model). Chris Carlson at Sewell did the best job of taking the initiative to find me a car in the color and interior I wanted, and has now sold me the car I was looking for. It's being shipped here from a dealership up North and its due in this week. Chris was the only guy that could pick up on the fact that we were spending a lot of money on a Lexus and knew we wanted some particular features and he found it. We had a great experience and felt we got a good deal on the vehicle. Chris was instrumental in suggesting some options for us that we had not considered as we were a cash buyer. I will recommend Chris to others looking for a Lexus.