Sewell Lexus Dallas

6211 Lemmon Ave., Dallas, TX 75209

New 866-585-1716 New 866-585-1716
Used 888-610-1887 Used 888-610-1887
Service 866-396-9660 Service 866-396-9660

Obsessed with service since 1911.

First class treatment for a used car!

by from Irving, TX |

I recently purchased a used car (Honda) from Sewell Lexus in Dallas. I was intimated at first but the deal on the car was too good to pass up. Ken Brown was so nice and took care of everything over the phone. I was only at the dealership for 30 minutes finalizing and I wasn't forced into purchasing insurances or warranties I didn't want. Then when I went to pick up my tags they treated me like I had bought a brand new Lexus there! It was amazing. Everyone was courteous and I couldn't have asked for a better deal. Plus, I love the car!

Excellent Customer Satisfaction

by from Waco, Texas |

Purchased a 2008 Toyota Sequoia from Sewell Lexus Dallas in August, 2015, and was extremely pleased with the overall experience. Sewell even send a courtesy vehicle to pick up my wife in Waco, on the day to receive the vehicle. Much Appreciated to Sewell Lexus Dallas.

Excellent Customer Satisfaction

by from Waco, Texas |

Outstanding Customer Service -- Highly Recommend

by from Dallas, TX |

Cannot say enough good things about this dealership. Bought one vehicle last week and liked it so much, bought my wife one this week. Kevin Turner and Tim Owens were fantastic each time. Looking for ways to make the deal work for us. Such a nice way to purchase a vehicle. Well, really, a nice way to purchase anything.

Another fantastic experience!

by from Austin, TX |

I'll be surprised if Sewell is not the best dealership in the U.S. We just bought another Lexus from them. They gave us a fair price for our trade-in and a fantastic price on a RX 450h. The price is at least 10% better than what we could find (and negotiate) in Austin and San Antonio. Phil Tran offered to drive the car down to us in Austin and pick up the trade in. I have so much trust in them that I bought the car from the pictures only. If they say the car is flawless, it will be. Why would you want to buy a car anywhere else! I had my other Lexus's services there too. I made sure to take a business trip to Dallas (from Austin) whenever it was time for service. Thanks for leading the way!

Great car buying experience

by from Irving |

I worked with Russell Young to purchase my 2010 Honda civic. I was very impressed with the process. I knew exactly what I wanted and around the price I wanted to pay for everything. It was a completely no pressure environment. It took 3 hours from the time I got there to the time I walked out of the dealership with my keys. The car was sparkling clean and I am extremely happy. Russell was terrific to work with!! The interesting thing here is that I was not able to use my credit card ( for mileage points). It is either cash, trade in or loan that hey work with.

good dealer

by from DALLAS,TX |

Sewell lexas is a very big dealer. It is nice and credible.There are many kinds of used and unused cars.I purchased a used Acura from David Keilson,a cool and friendly guy. The price is reasonable, and the car really fit me well. I will introduce the dealer to my friends.

Problem with mechanics

by from Dallas, Tx |

A couple of weeks ago my car wouldn't start, despite the fact that the battery was brand new. So I had it towed to Sewell Lexus where I bought it. The tow operator said it sounded like the starter to him, but the mechanic said it was a defective terminal on the battery, so they replaced the terminal. A couple of weeks later, my car wouldn't start again, so I had it towed back to Sewell. Once again, the tow operator said it sounded like the starter. This time, the mechanic agreed it was in fact the starter, so they replaced the starter. They waived the tow charge both times and I got free loaners, but on the whole I wish they'd figured out it was the starter all along. Luckily, I was at home both times and not out someplace. Sure hope it really was the starter and not something else they missed. The Sewell people are great and very nice and helpful and all, but I have to wonder about these mechanics. This experience has been a disappointment.

repeat customer

by from mesquite, tx |

my wife and I have purchased 5 cars from maury erbay, so its very apparent we love our experiences with him and sewell .

soooo accomodating

by from dallas texas |

I am a returning customer Sewell Lexus and found the customer service friendly, efficient and appreciate the salesman's extra efforts to help me get to the dealership. I will buy my next car here also