Sewell Buick GMC

7474 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209

New 888-848-8712
Used 888-700-7857
Service 877-854-7591

Obsessed with service since 1911.

Patient, professional and persistent sales staff

by from Dallas, Texas |

Taylor Wilson met me with a genuine smile and enthusiasm to help which over a three month period ended with my purchase of a unique 2012 Yukon. Over that period of time we met and test drove multiple vehicles and investigated several others. Ultimately, Taylor was able to locate the Yukon I wanted in another state, transported it to the dealership and fairly handled my trade in and purchase price to complete the sale. Never was there a hint of "sales rush". Taylor's patience with the purchase process was truly professional.

Not the Same Sewell

by from Dallas |

I've been buying my cars and trucks from Sewell for over 20 years. This year I decided to buy a new truck and I had contacted the sales manager and made an appointment to come in and look at some trucks. On the phone, he seemed to want my business. When I arrived on time, I stood around for 20 minutes or more waiting for someone to help me. I almost walked out. The sales manager was still on the phone and sent one of his new college graduated salespeople out to entertain me. He went and got one of the trucks I wanted to see but when I asked him questions about the truck and its performance, this guy knew nothing. In fact, he said he would go get a technician to answer any questions I had about the truck. Really!!! Come on Sewell, if your salespeople don't know the cars, then put someone up front that does. I never did get to see the other trucks that I asked to see. I guess it slipped their mind. Another thing that bothered me came down to the numbers on the sales managers worksheet differed from what the finance department was showing us. I guess they thought we wouldn't notice. Maybe most people don't catch those things. I will never use this dealership again. The integrity it once had is gone and lying sales managers/sales people have ruined it for us.

Sewell Buick GMC responded to this review

September 27, 2013

Dear G.W. and Trish, My name is Jesse Gray and I am the General Sales Manager at Sewell Buick GMC. First, I want to thank you for sharing your feedback. It is our intention to provide an exceptional customer service experience to every customer but we obviously fell short of that standard with you and your family. Second, we know that trust is earned and a simple internet response seems trite, but I want you to know I will do everything in my power to regain your trust. I sincerely hope you will reach out to me so I can resolve any lingering doubts about our integrity. Respectfully, Jesse Gray 214-956-2293 (direct)

Very Family-Friendly, Straight Forward Experience!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We purchased a pre-owned 2010 Honda Odyssey. JR Rudd was our sales associate. He was very courteous, respectful and kind to our family - which includes 4 little kiddos and a pregnant wife on a VERY hot day in June! We were able to negotiate and be pre-approved via telephone after finding this vehicle on cars.com. At no point was JR pushy or did he exhibit typical car salesman qualities. It was straightforward and I dare say that after reading other comments, I'll agree -- great prices, honest group of people.

Quick and easy service

by from San Antonio TX. |

I have purchased many vehicles over the years but, this was a pure pleasant experience. I am very happy with it all. Job well done Sewell.

Excellent Dealership

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I have been searching for a car for months. I've been to several dealerships. This one, by far, had the best customer service, the best price, and my overall satisfaction. I've purchased cars before and felt uneasy afterwards about the vehicle and the deal I got. But not here. I feel confident that I got a great vehicle at a great price. JR Rudd was one of the best sales associates I've ever dealt with. Extremely professional, knowledge and very polite. A real pleasure to do business with. The next car I buy is going to be from this dealership. I highly recommend it!

Fantastic!

by from Dallas |

Excellent sales people, friendly, not aggressive, business concluded in a very easy going way yet Caleb Robinson still tried his best to give me a good price. Also excellent aftersales follow up, I bought a pre-owned car, one remote is not working and Sewell refunded almost $300 for that smart key programming fee. Happy!

Excellent Dealership

by from Seabrook, TX |

I found my used car using cars.com. The car was 250 miles away and we made the deal by email and phone. Sewell offered me a great deal and replaced the tires, did a brake job and an oil change. They even paid my one way airfare there!! Once I go to the airport they picked me up and the paperwork took about 30 minutes and i was on my way. The car was a great deal!!

Happy Experience

by from Jackson,ms |

I purchased my Lexus GS 350 from Sewell after being on the car hunt for a few weeks. I live in Mississippi and was able to call the dealer, and tell him the car of interest. When I arrived to pick up my car, it was ready with no waiting involved. Even my paperwork had been prepared and took about 10 mins to finalize everything and I was out the door. The facility is very clean, modern, and spacious. Everyone was so hospitable. Sewell made my car buying experience smooth and satisfying. I love my car. If you are in the Dallas area (or not lol!), choose Sewell for your car buying experience. You won't go wrong!!!

Great Service Provided !!

by from Roanoke,TX |

Pratically purchased this car via the internet while out of town for business. Found the car I was interested in and was immediatley contacted by Brian Lubeskie, Sales Associate at Sewell Buick/GMC. Adin Griffith, Finance Manger qucikly took care of securing me a car loan with very resonable rates. Hightly recommend Dallas Sewell Buick GMC for both new & used as they have a great team there!!