Mankato Ford

1935 Madison Ave, Mankato, MN 56001

New 866-728-4017
Used 877-430-3631
Service 888-355-6964

When you're Happy, We're Happy!

Great Experience!

by from Mankato, MN |

Just purchased an Ford Fusion SE from sales man Tony Perkins. Tony was great! He went above and beyond to help me. I didn't have great credit history but he worked with his managers to get me the best deal possible. He even some how managed to get me more trade in money than my Chrysler 300m was worth. I told him what I want my payments to be under and he made it happen. I love the no pressure sale tactics it help me feel comfortable. They even let me go to Mankato motors to see what It would be to get a Chevy Malibu . The Malibu was a little cheaper but the fusion was an all around better car so I didn't mind paying a little extra for good product. After it was all said and done I am extremely happy with the process and will definitely go back to see Tony when my lease is up. P.S I owe Tony lunch he spent the whole day working out a deal for me and didn't even get to take a break. I respect that very much.

Mankato Ford responded to this review

April 23, 2014

Hey Mark! Thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad you were happy with your experience here at Mankato Ford!

Great service and professional employees

by from Mankato MN |

I enjoyed doing again.ss with Mankato Ford and will definitely shop with them again.

Brian Lakeberg

by from Lakeville, MN |

We worked with Brian Lakeberg when in his previous career as a contractor. We found him to be efficient, courteous, conscientious, and honest. I am sure we will bring these same qualities to his new profession in auto sales.

Ford Fusion

by from Mankato MN |

After Months of research and emailing dealerships I finally made a decision on a vehicle the 2014 Ford Fusion. Originally I wanted the FWD 1.5 SE. After talking with the Internet Manager Josh I finally found a dealership that wanted to give me information and price and payments. So many times did I find either price with no real car information or car information and having to go into the dealership for the price? This was a real turn off to say the least. I finally set up an appointment to test drive unfortunately Josh is the Internet guy but he set me up with a Salesperson by the name of Erik. Erik proceeded to show me the vehicle I picked out and show me every option and how they work. That was impressive but not as impressive as the one question he asked me. Is this the exact vehicle you want? I explained that I drive 45 minutes a day and a little worried about a FWD 4 cylinder vehicle. He took me out to my AWD Titanium Fusion and I fell in love. I told him I didn?t think I could afford it but between Erik and Brandt who is Josh and Erik?s boss worked out a deal I couldn?t refuse. I would highly recommend this dealership just because they go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of and feel comfortable with your decision.

excellent buying eperience

by from Mankato MN |

I recently Purchased a 2013 Chevy Silverado Ext-Cab from Mankato Ford. I was shocked at how much they knew about Chevy's being a Ford store. I will admit I was a little worried about this purchase based off the other reviews I have read on different websites but Josh there internet manager assured me that they have replaced management since then. I will say it was nothing like the reviews I read they were very professional and respected the fact that I was on a limited budget and only had a little bit of time available to buy my truck. I honestly think Josh must have worked for GM at one time since he knew everything about the truck including things that I only found after hours of searching. Bill was a cool guy he put together my paper-work for me and then nick helped me out with financing. It was a great experience I would definitely suggest this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. I will say only one negative thing they need more restrooms in there building.

Excellent buying experience

by from mankato mn |

Great place to buy from

by from St. Peter, mn |

I had spent all day at dealers in Mankato looking for a vehicle and had nothing to show for my efforts. I was ready to give up on my search but I decided to stop at Mankato ford and see what they had this turned out to be the best decision I made all day! I had put up with pushy sales people and arrogant sales managers all day but I was pleasantly surprised at Mankato ford. I worked with Matt and he was great he listened to everything I said and helped me find the perfect vehicle. Even better when I met the General manager Brant he was honest with us about everything and treated us with respect. Needless to say we bought a vehicle and will send everyone we know to mankato ford!

Great Place to buy from

by from Waseca |

Wow is all I can say! Mankato Ford was top notch in all aspects. I found a used truck that was priced the lowest in the state but it was cleaner than any of the other trucks I looked at. Thanks Mankato Ford!

Broken vehicle and Rude salesperson

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

My husband and I drove 2 hours to this dealership to look at a used Toyota 4Runner. When we got there, we were surprised to find that the back hatch would not open, which was omitted from the description online. The sales person kept claiming that it wasn't a big deal and that we could bring it somewhere to see what needed to be fixed. He kept saying that it would probably only be a few hundred dollars to fix at most and offered to cover the cost of the fix over $300 if we bought the vehicle. After a test drive and trying to look online to see what information we could find about this issue, we were still unsure. As soon as my husband said this and that we wanted to talk privately, the salesperson got snippy asking "why" and kept harassing and badgering him about "what the problem was". After explaining that the vehicle was at the top of our price point and that we weren't expecting to have to fix the car that we were there to look at, the salesperson said he was confused and didn't know what he just spent the last hour doing. EXCUSE ME! You are trying to sell a vehicle that has been on your lot for almost a year, that had important information omitted from the description online, and that was only a slightly lower cost than other comparable vehicles. We tried to leave on good terms and salesperson wouldn't even shake our hands. AWFUL experience in the end. DO NOT GO HERE!

Mankato Ford responded to this review

May 16, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you felt you were treated poorly at our dealership. Our number one goal is to make anybody that stops into our dealership feel like they have been treated with respect. We do have certain vehicles (just like every dealership) that are clearly listed "AS-IS" and we make sure that any customer is aware of that. I do wish that you would have ask to speak with a manager before you left so that way we could have addressed any issue that you had. Mankato Ford has a very good reputation in our community and we would like the opportunity to correct any mistakes that we made with you. Please feel free to contact us and ask for the General Sales Manager. Once again thank you for considering Mankato Ford and I hope to get the opportunity to help you again.