AAA Quality Cars

730 Coors Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87121

1 of 1 review

Best Used Car Dealership, exceeds all expectations

by from Alb, NM |

First of all I would like to state that I never intended or thought that I could be approved for a car loan after a bad divorce and some blows to my credit. I visited AAA Quality Cars to look at a vehicle that was inexpensive that I had cash to buy. Upon arriving I realized the car was not for me but noticed a beautiful dodge charger next to it. My son gushed over it as did I not expecting anything when I introduced myself to the sales woman, Liz. She was extremely personable, professional and friendly. Not only was I approved to buy the car at a rate and payment lower then I expected, but I was able to take it off the lot quickly. She covered all loose ends in a prompt and professional manner and my car tested perfectly on all mechanical diagnostics. I LOVE this dealership. When I was married and purchased brand new vehicles at new dealerships in the area and had credit that was never turned away, I still had never experienced such friendly and professionalism. I recommend no other dealership in Albuquerque for this market genre. The owner/management customer service compliments the sales service and they are a unified team working together for the best interest of their consumer first and foremost.

Your feedback has been sent to