Park Place Motorcars, a Dallas Mercedes-Benz Dealer

New 866-567-2717 New 866-567-2717
Used 866-323-2012 Used 866-323-2012
Service 888-495-7090 Service 888-495-7090

Experts In Excellence

These guys are different!

by from Frisco, TX |

I actually bought a used M3 from these guys 6 years ago and they gave me more for my trade than I wanted! So I went back when I was interested in a CPO GL450. Bobby Vance sold me a perfect GL at a super price. I met some of the managers and other sales guys, one I actually knew already, and they were all just super nice. Sure they are there to make money, but you wouldn't know it....they really seem to care and realize a car deal can be "win-win"! Not to knock anyone but the guys in MBPlano just were not the same. I drove a little farther but I am a happy customer.

GREAT Dealership Great Staff

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Just bought a used Porsche Macan from Park Place. Worked with the Chrristian on my purchase, incredibly trustworthy and will buy my next Porsche from him. Car was delivered to Albuquerque and the transaction was done online (I had to rely on pictures and his word, again car was delivered EXACTLY as he described it). I would definitely recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a used Porsche. The online transaction was effortless!

Beware!

by from Corsicana, Texas |

Leased a new 2015 GL450 from Park Place last year. Vehicle is advertised as a "luxury SUV". We've had the vehicle back to the dealership repeatedly for airbag system warnings, electrical/software problems, etc. Tried to resolve our frustration with the GM Robert Morris and Service Director Shane Hazelwood without success. I was hopeful that they truly cared about their customer and wanted to ensure my satisfaction. My experience with this dealership and their product insures that I will shop elsewhere!

Bad Service Experience

by from Dallas TX |

I have had some really bad luck with tires and the pot holes in Dallas. I had to have my CLS towed to Park Place because I was driving on the temporary spare which I had just blown with a pot hole. I purchased four new tires after finding out two additional tires were in need of replacement. I was told that the tires came with a complementary road hazard warranty that would replace the tires during the first 12 months at no cost other than labor and tax. When I picked up my car I discovered a charge for an alignment that was never discussed with me. When I pointed this out to the advisor I was told that we had discussed it. I find that difficult since the final bill was higher than the estimate I was give over the phone by that amount. When I arrived at work I walked around the car and discovered that the cap was missing from one of the tires. The advisor told me I could bring the car back or they would mail it to me. I asked that it be mailed and it has never arrived. Well the bad luck with the pot holes continued and about two weeks later both front tires were damaged and required replacement. I returned to the dealership and true to what I had been told I paid the labor and tax and was on my way. With the CAP that never arrived. It is now two weeks later and the cloud is still hanging over me and the two front tires require replacing again. I went to the dealership five days ago on a Friday and requested the replacement of the tires. I received a call from the advisor informing me that there was an issue with the warranty. According to the advisor since I had purchased a wheel and tire policy from the another dealership when I purchased the car the road hazard that came with the tires would not be honored. In my opinion the policy I purchased separately was for the tires that came with the car not any tires purchased at a later date. I asked the advisor to talk to a Service Manager. I was given a loaner car for the weekend and was told they needed to talk with the tire manager on Monday. It is now six days since the request was made to replace the tires and the dealership has not resolved the issue with the warranty. I am still driving the loaner car so at least I have transportation. The service advisor had called me every day to provide an update. However today he texted me instead of calling, this makes me think they avoiding me. I want the dealership to honor what I was sold and find it difficult that a dealership the size of Park Place cannot force their vendor to honor the warranty that came with the tires. I would never use this dealer for service again if it were not that my only option is to drive to Fort Worth.

Park Place Motorcars, a Dallas Mercedes-Benz Dealer responded to this review

July 29, 2015

James, We apologize for the issue we encountered with the Dealer Tire warranty that you purchased for your tires. The warranty states that if two policies are in effect, DealerTire will only match the other company's policy. We apologize for the inconvenience, and understand your frustration at the length of time needed to resolve the issue. We will keep you updated as to the status of the tire replacement.

My best car buying experience ever!

by from Asheville, NC |

The 2010 Boxster was my 6th Porsche purchase, the 1st from Park Place, and the buying experience was excellent in every regard. The right car, at the right price, effortless paperwork process, and very responsive customer service. I would not hesitate to buy a car from this dealer again.

Park Place Motorcars, a Dallas Mercedes-Benz Dealer responded to this review

October 1, 2014

We strive to make the car-buying process enjoyable and simple, no matter where you're located. We are pleased that you experienced the Park Place commitment to exceptional client care when you purchased your 2010 Porsche Boxster. Enjoy your vehicle!

Great customer service

by from Canton, MS. |

My experience was unique I wasn't able to buy the car I wanted because it sold before I could make a deal. Shilo was great to work with, she provided all the information I requested in a timely fashion and answered all my questions honestly. How unusual is that? I would not hesitate to do business with this company and hope I can in the future.

GREAT PEOPLE

by from Plano tx |

bought a 2006 gs300 from Porsche park place, outstanding customer service, sales man (John) amazingly nice and easy to work with, buying process was easy with (Patrick) worked out a great deal with these 2 gentlemen, I am more than satisfied with the car, and with it's price. I am higly reccomending these people to family and friends.

Pre Owned MB E63 purchase

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

What an incredibly smooth and easy transaction. I found the car the day after it was listed on Cars.com and reached out to their online group. However, due a combination of impatience on my side and the fact that I have had several E63 wagons "slip away" after seeing the actively listed, I called the dealership first thing in the morning and got connected with James Wood. James was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the whole transaction very quick and easy. The papers for the car were sent to me overnight via FedEx (on a Saturday) with prepaid FedEx envelope for easy return. The dealership received the papers back Wednesday morning and the car was on a truck heading my way by Wednesday afternoon... using a local carrier that Park Place recommended which offered extremely competitive rates (and made my day a lot easier). Through-out the process the communication was first rate. Also, even though I called the dealership, the online enquiry was responded to within a few business hours of me enquiring (via Cars.com). Overall the buying experience was seamless and I commend James and the Park Place team for a transaction well done.

Park Place Review

by from Arlington, Tx. |

I hadn't purchased a new car in quite awhile and even though I knew exactly what I wanted I was nervous about the whole car buying process. I sent a few emails just to let someone know I was ready to come in and possibly purchase my new Audi and once I got there I knew everything was gonna work out. The receptionist was great, the salesman was great, and on my first visit I drove away with the car I've always wanted. I will definitely come back to Park Place again!!!

Quick and great service.

by from Deridder, La |

This was a great car buying experience. Would recommend Kevin Shevlin to anyone.