Park Place Motorcars, a Dallas Mercedes-Benz Dealer

6113 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX 75209

New 866-567-2717
Used 866-323-2012
Service 888-495-7090

These guys are different!

by from Frisco, TX |

I actually bought a used M3 from these guys 6 years ago and they gave me more for my trade than I wanted! So I went back when I was interested in a CPO GL450. Bobby Vance sold me a perfect GL at a super price. I met some of the managers and other sales guys, one I actually knew already, and they were all just super nice. Sure they are there to make money, but you wouldn't know it....they really seem to care and realize a car deal can be "win-win"! Not to knock anyone but the guys in MBPlano just were not the same. I drove a little farther but I am a happy customer.

Great customer service

by from Canton, MS. |

My experience was unique I wasn't able to buy the car I wanted because it sold before I could make a deal. Shilo was great to work with, she provided all the information I requested in a timely fashion and answered all my questions honestly. How unusual is that? I would not hesitate to do business with this company and hope I can in the future.

GREAT PEOPLE

by from Plano tx |

bought a 2006 gs300 from Porsche park place, outstanding customer service, sales man (John) amazingly nice and easy to work with, buying process was easy with (Patrick) worked out a great deal with these 2 gentlemen, I am more than satisfied with the car, and with it's price. I am higly reccomending these people to family and friends.

Pre Owned MB E63 purchase

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

What an incredibly smooth and easy transaction. I found the car the day after it was listed on Cars.com and reached out to their online group. However, due a combination of impatience on my side and the fact that I have had several E63 wagons "slip away" after seeing the actively listed, I called the dealership first thing in the morning and got connected with James Wood. James was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the whole transaction very quick and easy. The papers for the car were sent to me overnight via FedEx (on a Saturday) with prepaid FedEx envelope for easy return. The dealership received the papers back Wednesday morning and the car was on a truck heading my way by Wednesday afternoon... using a local carrier that Park Place recommended which offered extremely competitive rates (and made my day a lot easier). Through-out the process the communication was first rate. Also, even though I called the dealership, the online enquiry was responded to within a few business hours of me enquiring (via Cars.com). Overall the buying experience was seamless and I commend James and the Park Place team for a transaction well done.

Park Place Review

by from Arlington, Tx. |

I hadn't purchased a new car in quite awhile and even though I knew exactly what I wanted I was nervous about the whole car buying process. I sent a few emails just to let someone know I was ready to come in and possibly purchase my new Audi and once I got there I knew everything was gonna work out. The receptionist was great, the salesman was great, and on my first visit I drove away with the car I've always wanted. I will definitely come back to Park Place again!!!

Quick and great service.

by from Deridder, La |

This was a great car buying experience. Would recommend Kevin Shevlin to anyone.

Highly recommend the dealership and Rola

by from Tyler, TX |

Rola Belew showed me the car I was looking for without trying to push me into something more expensive. He was knowledgeable and professional. The whole buying experience was quick and easy. This dealership knows how to do it right. Ask for Rola, you won't be disappointed.

Park Place and Cars.com

by from Dallas TX |

I have been looking for a low mileage vehicle and I found it on Cars.com. I put it a request to hear from Park Place and they responded the next business day and were able to accommodate my schedule to test drive the car I had seen on Cars.com. The Internet sales guy couldn't have been nicer and had he provided me with all the info I needed. I'm still looking and will be back to Park Place before I make a purchase.

Recommended -- but with big caveats

by from Dallas, texas |

The first thing you have to understand is that Park Place has a virtual monopoly on Mercedes sales in Dallas. There is a smaller dealer in Plano, but it is inconvenient if you live in Dallas and their inventory is far smaller. To get a decent deal on a new Mercedes from PP, you need to be connected with a group program that has a pre-negotiated fixed price discount. USAA has the best deals so that connection is very helpful. Without such a program, you're dealing with a monopoly situation so best of luck in securing a good deal. If you have an existing car, its best to sell it outright and not trade it in. They won't give you a fair price and their initial trade in offer will likely be an insult. They are horrible about add-on fees at closing. Insist that the finance guy go over the closing statement line-by-line and slowly. They like to breeze through it, skipping the add on fees -- which is a whole added profit center for them. What do I mean here? They have a $350 "dealer prep" fee which, as near as I can tell, consists of washing the car. Total ripoff. Don't pay it. They have a "documentation fee" which the state capped at $50 until a couple of years ago, but now PP tries to charge $145. They add in an "inventory tax" fee, which is typically $150 to $200 added per vehicle. They have no legal right to collect these fees and they add up to way over $500 per car. Call bs on them. I guess they figure that if you're buying a Mercedes you don't care about add on charges. They tout the free car wash. Yes, it is there if you have an average of 45 minutes to burn after driving to PP. Mercedes are very expensive to maintain. Parts are expensive and so is the labor charge. Customer service is good; not wonderful. The people here are nice, but that's their job. They are in the customer service business. But you need to do some preparation and stand up for yourself before you seriously look at buying here. Do some research on buyers programs with the pre-negotiated discount. It will save you some bucks.

Great customer service but BUYER BEWARE....

by from Arlington, TX |

Friendly staff, great customer service. Would not do business with them EVER again! Sold me my certified preowne GLK-350 with faulty squealing brakes, and after 6 months old telling me it was normal, I finally traded in for a new GLK-350 (since company never offered to repair or replace braking system). And had negative equity of course- screwed me there for something they sold me that wasn't aomething that should've been "certified" or on the lot in the first place. Sold me a new one without having an inspection done, Was in shop for 2 months within first 6 months I owned it, and biggest of all, didn't follow through with prepaid services I was promised when signing paperwork! BUYER BEWARE- DO NOT TAKE THEIR WORD, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING AN SIGNED ON!!!!!

Good place to buy

by from Los angeles, CA |

Good dealership. Good price and very helpful salesman