Bachman Bernard Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

(3.0) 4 Reviews

3365 E Andrew Johnson Hwy, Greeneville, TN 37745

Bad Deal

by from Gate City, Virginia |

My Wife and I purchased a GMC truck on August 13, 2013. After a week we were told to return the truck because they could not finish the deal.We were appalled as I had already spent money making some improvements on it. We were not compensated. We were offered another truck and we took it. We later found out that they had destroyed my credit rating by trying over 20 times to secure a lending institution to go the loan on the first truck and failed. Doing this lowered my rating drastically. They promised to fill the tanks on both trucks and did not. The second truck had no owners manual and it took 3 weeks to get it after many phone calls. We are still waiting for our registration and the 30 day tag will expire tomorrow. We were told to alter the date on the tags expiration date by office personnel. We complained to management and were told we would have our registration on Thursday September 12, 2013 by way of overnite mail. We did not receive it and now the tag will expire leaving us truckless. I am considering legal action. I wonder how this dealership stays in business.

Horrible service

by from Greeneville tn |

The customer service my husband received from this dealership was more than disrespectful. We will never purchase vehicle from here.

The best car buying experience !!

by from Greeneville , TN |

My husband and I have bought several brand new vehicles , but the customer service we received at Bachman Bernard was incredibe !!! From the sales , to the finance department ..and even the service department was amazing !! Sandy is one of the sweetest people ever :)

Great People and A Beautiful Dealership

by from Greeneville, TN |

We received exceptional service with people that truely cared about our needs. The Sales Staff and Customer Service went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed!