Classic Galveston

8020 Broadway St, Galveston, TX 77554

New 877-478-1423
Used 877-204-4987
Service 866-264-7074

Relax...And Enjoy the Difference. Island Style!

car not in inventory

by from kemah tx |

Car I wanted was shown to be in the inventory of Classic Auto in Galveston. Dealership called and told me they did not have the car in question. They offered to keep me in mind for future interest should my car become available.

Classic Galveston responded to this review

August 6, 2012

I'm real sorry that the vehicle that you found on our site had been sold. The inventory that you see on Cars.com and several other sites refresh once a day at usual around midnight. That is why we strongly ask that you call, chat, or email us on a particular vehicle so that you don't make the drive and be disappointed on arrival. We get fresh inventory in daily and we encourage you to find us on Cars.com or our dealership website www.classicgalveston.com

dissapointed with service department service

by from galveston, texas |

customer service was awful I was disappointed I will not return

Nice online experience

by from Victoria, TX |

I would give this dealership an opportunity for your next car purchase. I worked with Edgar Quiroz, and he answered all my questions and included a UTMB student discount in his quote. Didn't pressure me and offered purchase and leasing options (which I've never consisdered before.) but was informational. Edgar has nice phone manners. I'll call him for my next purchase.

Finally found a good dealer

by from League City, Texas |

I have been looking for a dealership that would not treat my husband and I like a number and that really wanted to help us buy a SUV without all the games. Classic Auto Group in Galveston helped us without the pressure of having to buy right that minute, gave us a good trade-in on our truck, and beat our credit union?s interest rate. I highly recommend this dealership and my salesman Jeff Pennington was awesome.

COULD NOT ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTION

by from HOUSTON, TX |

I clicked on the "CHECK AVAILABILITY" button for a truck on the cars.com website and received everything but an answer to the question. A big waste of my time. Initially, all I want to know is the vehicle still available. If I am still interested, Don't Call Me I'll Call You. I know your number.

Classic Galveston responded to this review

February 17, 2014

I want to start with a heart felt apology for the confusion on your request. I have looked through our CRM tool for any information on what vehicle you are looking for to see who you may have been working with and can not find any visible correspondence on any trucks in that time line, but at the end of the day we want to be of service to you. Please feel free to contact me directly at 409-761-2242 and I would like to help you on any questions that you may have on any of our vehicles.