Gunther Mazda/Kia

1880 S. State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317

New 888-750-7169
Used 888-811-3561
Service 877-438-7302

#1 in sales volume in Florida. See our Certified Internet Specialists for Special Internet Offers.

Great experience!

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl. |

The thought of buying a new car gave me anxiety, but I prayed about it and I was led to Gunther Mazda. The salesman who first approached me was Julio Pazos. I told him what I was looking for and he found the right car for me---a Mazda3 Touring 2014. The buying process went very smooth and I felt content and at peace with the purchase. I'd like to thank and commend Mr. Julio Pazos and the sales manager Tony Burba for their help, professionalism, and courtesy. Now I know where to go for future car purchases, not only because I'm very happy with my Mazda, but because of the superb service I received. I am proud to recommend Gunther Mazda to family and friends. Thank you! Xiomara Christman

by from Plantation, Florida |

I have purchased 2 Mazda CX-9's from Gunther Mazda. Willie my sales rep does tremendous job and is very quick and easy to deal with. The sales manager Ossie did a great job getting me the best payment. Also, service department is quick and does quality work and is fair priced.

Mrs Sophie Gottlieb

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Great Service, friendly contact, works with purchaser.

Like a Car Dealer

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Drove in the vehicle to trade for a new car. Manager said he'd call a salesman at home to come in, because only that new car salesman could appraise my used vehicle trade-in. Never heard of a new-car salesman being the appraiser, let alone have to wait for a salesman to be called in from home, when the showroom's got idle salesmen available. While waiting 15 minutes, the Manager pretended to be interested, but after insulting us by not answering the why question three times, we walked out, never to "bother" them with wanting to purchase a car there.

Overall Great Car Buying Experience

by from Wellington, FL |

I had a great experience with this dealership. Very professional and accommodating. I was in a rental and they actually put gas in the rental, which I was able to return right at the dealership. The salesman was very helpful and was truly a nice guy.

review100

by from florida |

survey ls12312011 dealership no pressure no worries this is a friendly

What a ride!!

by from Miami, Fl |

After being pulled in for the bate and switch kind of attitude to say they can do it for less, we got there and they did not even have the truck, much less could they get it!! What a waste of time. How can a dealer, in these days of information, continue to think that a customer is not an educated buyer??