Gunther Mazda/Kia

1880 S. State Road 7, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317

New 888-750-7169
Used 888-811-3561
Service 877-438-7302

#1 Volume Dealer in South Florida. See our Certified Internet Specialists for Special Internet Offers.

My new Mazda 6 is Unbelievable!

by from Plantation, FL |

Thank you to Andi Rama and Tony for our help in buying my Mazda 6. Never felt any pressure and all my questions were answered patiently. Walked out of there satisfied with the purchase experience. I would recommend the Mazda brand and this dealership to anyone looking to purchasing a car that's not only reliable but also geared towards drivers who care about driving.

June 4, 2015

Hi Miguel, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, We are committed to making sure that every one of our customers walks out of our dealership feeling 100% satisfied. We really appreciate that you are going to recommend us with your friends and family and again for choosing us as your Mazda dealership

excelent atention

by from aventura, fl |

excellent attention sales manager bob you are a great sales rep you did a very good job you will see us again

August 27, 2015

Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience with Bobby at Gunther Mazda, We appreciate your business, looking forward to keep serving you in the future. Enjoy your New Mazda

Great deal!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, fl |

Bobby was very helpful in assisting me in purchasing a new car for my daughter. He actually took his time and didnt pressure me at all! Great service, great salesman, overall great experience! Good luck Bobby Fanucci! Rick Andrews

August 27, 2015

Hi Rick, Thank you very much for let others know about your experience here with Bobby Fanucci and the Gunther Mazda Team, We are happy to know you are completely satisfied, I will Forward this review to Bobby to let him know you appreciate his hard work. Welcome to Gunther Family. Thank you for your business, looking forward to keep serving you in the future, enjoy your New Mazda.

Awesome People!!!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I went in just to find out information, intending to go to other dealers and checking out other cars. Just talking with John Courtois put me at ease, and ultimately made this my first and last stop in getting a new car. He went above and beyond, even staying after the place closed down. In the end, it was me, John, and the cleaning staff! but I was very happy with the service, with the deal, and the car is awesome! The financing guys were just as helpful, and if you get the chance, ask for Zaid Valderrama. He was awesome, funny, professional and a person to be trusted. Really, not enough good things to say... If you want a buying car experience, as if you were chatting with a friend, ask for John Courtois at Gunther...

August 18, 2015

Thank you so much for letting us a review. We always strive to make sure that all of our customers are taken care of, and thats why we count with such an amazing Sales Team. Plus with members like John its always a pleasure to our clients, to work with us. Once again thank you for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future. Enjoy your new Mazda.

Love my new Mazda 6

by from Davie florida |

I had a great overall experience at Gunther Mazda. My father had purchased my previous Mazda 3 there and I had it for 11 years. I was due for a new car and since my Mazda 3 lasted so long with little problems I came back to Mazda. Julio helped me look around and I test drove the Mazda 6. I left the dealership not feeling pressured that day but that I would like to return because Julio was so nice and was very informative about all the vehicles. I went to multiple other dealerships but decided to come back to Mazda. I recently just leased the Mazda 6 and I love it. Everyone made the process easy and worked with me on the finances. Julio was very patient and helpful in getting me everything that I was looking for. I highly recommend Gunther Mazda.

August 17, 2015

We Would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback. Julio is absolutely great and takes his job very serious just like the rest of the members of our team, Thank you for choosing us as your Mazda Dealership, Enjoy your New Mazda.

Always there to take care of me!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

This is the 6th car I have purchased/leased from the dealership. You get to deal with the same great people all the time. From the leaders like Tony, to the sales team: Ali, Jim, Bill, they always take great care of you, and genuinely want to help, and not just "sell you a car" Thanks again for another excellent experience.

August 15, 2015

Neal, Thank you for your honest feedback. On behalf of the Gunther Mazda Team we would like to thank you for your loyalty to us. It is truly a pleasure to us to have been serving you for this past years. Once again congratulations on your new car. We look forward to keep serving you in the future.

no refund

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Mazda Buyers BEWARE!!! :-(( Very unprofessional, bought a Mazda 3 Sport had major back pain after 12hrs of driving it so went to give it back... you never get your money back at this dealer you better be sure you want to buy a Mazda before buying one!

August 13, 2015

We are sorry that you are not 100% satisfied with your New vehicle, As you already know we are one of the Top Mazda dealership Nationwide and members of the Mazda President's Club for superior dealership sales and customer satisfaction performance, our customer satisfaction is our top priority in sales and service. We've explained to you that our company doesn't have a New vehicle return policy, and we tried to do everything in our hands to please you. At first we thought that maybe there was something wrong with the vehicle, and we performed an inspection. After several test the vehicle passed a multipoint inspection, everything was perfect (no seat issue, suspension problem or tire pressure). (Just for the record by customer's report the Mazda3 doesn't have any seat or suspension issue) But as our top priority is to make you feel completely satisfied, we offered to you to test drive several vehicles to see if you felt more comfortable with a different vehicle, once you found the vehicle you felt more comfortable with, as an exception we switch vehicles we the only goal in mind of making you feel happy with your New Vehicle.

Great Buying Experience

by from Hollywood, FL |

Went to lease a new Mazda 3 this week. Jodi had me in and out of the dealership in under an hour, including looking at my current vehicle that had an issue. Top notch service with a personal touch.

July 19, 2015

We are so happy to hear this! Jodi is such an amazing sales associate always giving her best to satisfy each costumer. We look forward to keep serving you in the future.

Gunther Mazda - New Lease

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Found myself in the position of having to get a new car after many years and was not too happy about it. After visiting a few dealerships, including some where family members worked, we visited Gunther Mazda and ended up leasing a 2015 Mazda3. Spoke to Willie Loszynski before even coming to the dealership & he also helped us while we were there. He was very courteous, helpful, understood our position/concerns and worked with us to make the process go smoothly. I never felt pressured by him like I did by people at other dealerships. Willie helped turn my unfortunate situation into a positive one and I am enjoying my new ride.

July 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the review. Willie makes sure that his customers feel comfortable and provide them with the best service possible. We look forward to keep serving you in the future.

Love my Mazda 6 :-)

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I love my new Mazda 6!!! Thanks Andi & Tony for great shopping experience. You both were not pushy at all! You were both very honest, genuine & honest some of the things that you don't see from a car salesmen. Our expectations! Both my hubby and I love our new cars. Thanks for also being so patient and for being good to our children as well. I would definitely without a doubt recommend Gunther Mazda!!! Make sure that you ask for Andi:-)

July 19, 2015

Hi Michelle thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Its really a pleasure to us every time we read a review like yours, knowing that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thanks for choosing us, we look forward to keep serving you in the future.

Love my new Mazda 6!

by from Plantation, FL |

My wife, daughter and I were car shopping for a family sedan and stopped into Gunther Mazda. Larry W helped us find the right car at the right price. Larry was fantastic! I did not feel like I was dealing with a salesman, but a real genuine person that was helping us find what worked for us. The search and transaction was smooth, and we enjoyed the entire process with the dealership. Their customer service is top notch, and I would gladly recommend Gunther Mazda to all my family and friends.

July 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We are more than happy that you left 100% satisfied with your purchased. We look forward to keep serving you in the future.