Cowboy Toyota and Scion

Service 888-495-4318

Cowboy Toyota is a Premier New and Used Toyota Dealer in Dallas

It was great experience

by from Dallas, TX |

It was a hassle free experience. There was no pressure while negotiations and they were always ready to help. I would definitely recommend it.

MY NEW CAR EXPERIENCE

by from Dallas, Texas |

I walked in to have my oil changed, and left with a new car, my salesman RODNEY HOUSTON was so helpful, didn't stop until he finished the job, his customer service skills are the best, I highly recommend him. I'm passing out his cards as we speak. Thanks Rodney for a job well done, I love my new car. Cynthia

Talk to Robert Schultz

by from McKinney, Texas |

I highly recommend buying your new Toyota from Cowboy Toyota. I initially did a lot of research on Kelley Blue book. I built a Corolla s plus and added options then contact different dealers after check out their online inventories, specials, etc. I even went to several different Dfw toyota dealerships. Unfortunately I did not receive the same level of courtesy, honesty, and integrity at all dealships. So I looked outside of my original mileage specifications on my search. Cowboy toyota showed Up. And I talked with Robert about my vehicle via email For several weeks. He answered all my questions And was courteous the entire time. His email etiquette was fantastic He helped me find MY Perfect Corolla in my budget And I even rolled out under where my original budget was. Their finance team Was friendly and informative. (Richard was so nice) they Even gave us valuable information on how to extend the Life of our current corolla. So, after everything I highly recommend Cowboy Toyota, Robert Schultz, Karen, and Richard. I'm highly satisfied.

Excellent Customer Service

by from McKinney, TX |

My suburban just hit 200,000 before Christmas. So I was in the market for a new vehicle. I test drove many SUV's and fell in love with the Toyota 4 Runner. I was very specific with what I wanted. It had to be black, with heated seats, sunroof, dark interior, cross bars, a 2014 and before the new year. My husband and I visited many Toyota dealerships in the area but Karen Schlatterer of Cowboy Toyota went the "extra mile" and found me exactly what I wanted for the price I was wanting to pay. She was honest, professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this Dealership to all my friends and family. Karen you were ?AWESOME?...love my seat warmers!

Lucretia C

by from Dallas Tx |

I had a great experience at cowboy toyota with Karen Schlatterer. She was wonderful and very knowlegeable. I will reccommend anyone to Karen. Thank you so much for your great customer service and knowlede about my new camry.

Purchasing my Toyota with Karen at Cowboy Toyota

by from "Rowlett, TX" |

Karen was very respectful of my time and pleasant to do business with. I told her what I wanted and I did not want to waste time. So, she got right to the point and I am now the proud owner of a 2013 Toyota Highlander. Thanks again Karen for the best time I've ever had purchasing a vehicle.

First time internet sales

by from Amarillo,Tx |

Liane Mann made my first internet experience buying a car very easy. We communicated well and she found just what i wanted in my new Camry. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

The car buying experience at Cowboy Toyota was excellent and hassle-free. I worked with Billy Goss via the internet and only had to visit the dealership to consummate the transaction. I located a Highlander that I wanted and Billy worked to get it to his delearship so I could purchase it there. Other dealers simply said that vehicle was not available and only offered vehicles that were on their lot. When I arrived at the dealership Billy gave me a detailed explanation of all the features of my new Highlander and I was very impressed with his knowledge of the vehicle. The closing of the purchase was quite easy and straightforward and did not involve any high-pressure tactics regarding add-ons. It was an overall excellent experience and I will recommend Cowboy Toyota and especially Billy Goss to all my friends and acquaintances.

Great customer service and great prices

by from Frisco, Texas |

I recently purchased a Toyota Camry from Cowboy Toyota. I was extremely impressed with their customer service. There was no high pressure to purchase and I was given details about each vehicle prior to the test drive which helped me decide on the Camry (no, it was not the most expensive one I drove). I was never told the car won't be there if I didn't buy TODAY, like I was threatened with at other dealerships. They said if they did not have what I wanted in stock, they would do their best to get what I wanted....and that's exactly what they did. They even gave me free car washes with my new purchase which I have used three times already. They have a new car clinic which help you understand your particular vehicle and gave me a chance to ask questions. They gave one-on-one help with an issue I was having immediately after the class. You won't find this kind of service anywhere, not even another Toyota dealer. It was worth the long drive based on the price we agreed upon and their customer service.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BILLY GOSS @ COWBOY TOYOTO

by from Lancaster, Texas |

I highly recommend Billy Goss @ Cowboy Toyota. I had shopped for a car and had looked at the Camery at another dealership. When I went to Cowboy Toyota and met Billy Goss, my journey ended. He educated me about Toyotas in general and specifically, the Toyota Camery. I not only liked the car, but also trusted what he told me. I am loving my Camery.

It was okay

by from fort worth |

I would request for my friends to visit here. They helped me with what i needed and what i wanted. I had no trouble with finding a car. I told them what i wanted and they gave me what i wanted