Cowboy Toyota and Scion

Service 888-495-4318

Cowboy Toyota is a Premier New and Used Toyota Dealer in Dallas

It was great experience

by from Dallas, TX |

It was a hassle free experience. There was no pressure while negotiations and they were always ready to help. I would definitely recommend it.

Easy Purchase

by from Garland, Tx |

After totaling our car, we contacted Robert Schultz at Cowboy Toyota and asked him to help us find a new car. We didn't care whether it was new or used and we wanted something safe. He asked us a few questions about what was important to us and then found us a new car that had payments less than the payments we were making on our used car. We were in and out of the dealership quickly which was nice so that we didn't miss work. He was great to work with and listened to our needs. I would highly recommend Robert Schultz to anyone whiners a new car.

Great Car Dealer

by from North Texas |

I have used Cowboy Toyota's Service Department for many years and have always been happy with their customer service. I recently bought a new car from Lianne Mann and the experience was relaxed and pleasant. The car I bought had many technical features and Lianne went over all of them. When I left my car was set up to my preferences. The total time I spent negotiating, financing and signing was fast, efficient and LESS STRESSFUL than many of my past experiences with other dealerships. Thanks Lianne!

New car purchase

by from Dallas, Tx |

My wife and I just bought a new Corolla. The salesman Scott Henderson was experienced, helpful, and straightforward. No pressure sales, no false promises, just old-fashioned customer service. Will refer friends and family. ..

Not the pushy car sales

by from Dallas, Texas |

Nice experience at a very difficult time. not pushy, just pleasant

Excellent Experience!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Worked with Robert Schultz on a purchase of a new Tundra. After dealing with 2 other dealerships and getting the run around, Cowboy Toyota was able to work with me via phone and email to find the right truck within my price range. And even better, when I got to the dealership, the prices we had discussed were the same (unlike the other 2 dealers)!! That make the car buying process that much easier, and we were in and out quickly. Overall, this was an outstanding experience, and I will surely go back to Robert again for any car purchases in the future!

New Car Happy Wife

by from dallas, tx |

My wife was in search of a new car. Robert Schultz made this an easy and painless process. He found her the car she wanted, which was a Corolla S, at the price I wanted. I would highly recommend Robert at Cowboy Toyota to everyone.

First New Car was EASY to buy

by from dallas, tx |

Robert Schultz helped me find the right vehicle that fit my budget and answered all of my questions as I visited the dealership three times! He was so helpful and I would recommend him to anyone buying a car. He will listen to what you want, find it at the best price, and make sure everything is easy.

5 Star Service !!!

by from Plano TX |

Andrea George-Carrington along with her co-worker Robert Schultz where Super Stars! Andrea was patient, honest and true to her word. The anxiety behind buying a car became null and void when Andrea and Robert both assisted me in going through my 1st leasing experience. My long road trip to get to the dealership was well worth it. I will be traveling again to maintain my car, just because the service is impeccable. Something to be said for integrity and honesty along with true Texas hospitality. Thank you Andrea, Robert and Richard Breaud in finance. Richard too handled the final touches with class.

excellent sale and service by Lianne Mann.

by from Sachse , TX |

it was a hassle free and we were in and out in less than 1 hour.

Kudos to Lianne Mann and Shelley Jankowski

by from Rowlett, TX |

Bought my first 4-Runner 15 years ago. This is my third vehicle purchased from Cowboy Toyota (another 4-Runner). Purchased my daughter's Scion from this dealership also. Even more professional and no hassle than ever, Shelley Jankowski has taken care of our vehicles since forever. She is the greatest. First time working with Lianne Mann, but, she has proven to be the professional as reported. She really made this a pleasant transition.