Cowboy Toyota and Scion

Service 888-495-4318

Cowboy Toyota is a Premier New and Used Toyota Dealer in Dallas

It was great experience

by from Dallas, TX |

It was a hassle free experience. There was no pressure while negotiations and they were always ready to help. I would definitely recommend it.

Plan on only buying vehicles from Toyota Cowboy

by from Dallas, Texas |

Toyota Cowboy of Dallas has restored my faith in the vehicle shopping experience. There's no doubt, I'll be purchasing many more trucks from Toyota Cowboy!

New Car Purchase

by from Dallas, TX |

Purchased a new car from Cowboy Toyota this week. My sales agent, Lianne Mann, was so friendly and informative. She spent all the time with me that I needed to make a great decision to purchase. I always get excellent service and trusted advice from the people at Cowboy Toyota. I would recommend them to anyone.

Car Buying eXPERIENCE

by from Forney, TX |

I absolutely love the customer service at this location. Every employee I dealt with was very friendly and professional. I had a Toyota Corolla For 10 years and this location is where I would have all my servicing done. Then when I came to buy a new Toyota this same location gave me excellent service again. Scott Henderson was amazing and patient and found me the car that I wanted. They also arranged financing for me at a lower interest rate then the banks I do business were offering me (and I have done business with those banks for over 20 years!). The entire process only took a couple of hours, that may seem like a lot but I have purchased other vehicles from different dealerships and they took 4-5 hours before you were leaving with your vehicle. Steve showed me all the accessories on the car and how to operate them, took time to answer all my questions and then gave me an awesome deal on the car I purchased. I am now the proud owner of a new Toyota Camry! Thanks Scott and all the staff at Cowboy Toyota in Dallas, TX.

Cowboy Toyota Review/Scott Henderson

by from Forney TX |

I absolutely love the customer service at this location. Every employee I dealt with was very friendly and professional. I had a Toyota Corolla For 10 years and this location is where I would have all my servicing done. Then when I came to buy a new Toyota this same location gave me excellent service again. Steve Henderson was amazing and patient and found me the car that I wanted. They also arranged financing for me at a lower interest rate then the banks I do business were offering me (and I have done business with those banks for over 20 years!). The entire process only took a couple of hours, that may seem like a lot but I have purchased other vehicles from different dealerships and they took 4-5 hours before you were leaving with your vehicle. Steve showed me all the accessories on the car and how to operate them, took time to answer all my questions and then gave me an awesome deal on the car I purchased. I am now the proud owner of a new Toyota Camry! Thanks Scott and all the staff at Cowboy Toyota in Dallas, TX.

Car review for Cowboy Toyota

by from Dallas, TX |

Robert Schultz of Cowboy Toyota was of great help to me in the car buying process. When no dealer in my area had the car I wanted, he made arrangements for the car to be driven to me from Houston. When the Houston dealership was late returning his call he made new arrangements, getting the car from Tulsa Oklahoma. This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had and it was because of Robert. Bill

Great service

by from Dallas,tx |

The guys at cowboy were so helpful and made my first buying experience great!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Mesquite, TX |

We just bought our second car from Scott Henderson. We followed him from Rockwall to Cowboy Toyota in Dallas and we recommend him to all our friends. He made us feel like family and I wouldn't want to buy a Toyota from anyone else. Five star customer service!

Robert Schultz was great!!!

by from Wylie |

This is my second Toyota purchase. My first one was a 2002 Camry from Toyota of Rockwall. While I like the car, it took multiple phone calls and trips to the dealership to receive the services that I had been promised when I purchased the vehicle. My sister and brother-in-law told me about their great experience with Robert Schultz at Cowboy Toyota. I gave him a call and explained what I was looking for, and when I showed up to our appointment, he had all the options ready for me to look at. I told him that I was a commuting student who needed good gas mileage. He explained the different options with the Prius' and did not try to sell me anything I did not need. When I requested a color they did not have, he did not try to push me to one that they did have on the lot. Instead, he got me exactly what I was looking for. When I showed up to pick up the vehicle, the paperwork and car were ready just as we had agreed upon. I could not be happier with my new car or the buying process that I went through with Robert Schultz.

Straight shooters and painless

by from Dallas, TX |

These guys really hustled and found a new limited model I was looking for in a specific color combination where the other dealership closer to me failed. Pretty straight shooters without a lot of silly games which I also appreciate. Got to the price fast, didn't waste my time forcing me to watch some kid demonstrate every part of the car at delivery, F&I guy didn't hound me to death when I declined all the offers, etc. I'll go back if I'm looking for another Toyota.

Exceptional Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I called Lianne for an appointment to see a Rav4. When I arrived, the car was ready and she was very knowledgeable - showing me all the features and allowing me to take the car for a test drive. Once I decided to purchase, the paperwork was completed quickly, and the payment was within my budget. My car purchases in the past have been somewhat painful and time-consuming. This was an exceptional experience and a very nice surprise. Thank you so much, Lianne!