Cowboy Toyota and Scion

New 877-640-5801
Used 866-453-9560
Service 888-495-4318

Cowboy Toyota is a Premier New and Used Toyota Dealer in Dallas

BEST Saleswoman EVER! Lianne Mann, U Rock!!!!!!!!!

by from Dallas, Texas |

This was the best experience I have EVER had buying a car. Lianne was wonderful!

Quick and Simple

by from Dallas, TX |

Robert did a great job finding the vehicle I was looking for. The pricing he offered was competitive with if not better other dealerships in the DFW area. Delivery and financing was quick and easy and took less than an hour. I especially appreciated the fact that they didn't try to push a bunch of (what I deem to be) worthless products and services on me at the end of the transaction. It was truly pleasure doing business with Cowboy Toyota.

Great customer service!

by from Lakewood, IL |

I just want to compliment Robert Schultz and Cowboy Toyota for a great low pressure buying experience. I was helping my 88yr old Mother look for a replacement vehicle for her 1997 Buick. I first scheduled a visit with Robert without my Mother to see what vehicle might fit her needs and budget. Robert was very thorough and patient with showing me several Toyota vehicles and answering all my questions. When I asked for his professional opinion he asked me questions to be able to give me a well thought out answer and then explained the different options as related to buying, leasing, or financing the vehicle. I scheduled a second visit and this time brought my my Mother with. Robert had the perfect selection already pulled up prior to our arrival and proceeded to give a a great presentation as to what the Camry offered in terms of equipment and features. I was most impressed by his knowledge of the safety features and how it compared to other makes and models. It is a pleasure working with someone who was patient, knowledgeable, and professional and I would definitely recommend Robert Schultz and Cowboy Toyota to others.

great service!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I had a great car buying experience with Cowboy Toyota. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Best Car buying experience EVER!!

by from Dallas,TX |

Toyota makes a good car I had drived one for many years. The experience with Robert Schultz at Cowboy Toyota was phenomenal! We told him our budget and what we wanted and he came through with the best customer service! It was even delivered to my home. Robert's friendliness and knowledge were exceptional. I will recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Robert!

Great customer service

by from Garland Texas |

Robert Scholz turn a bad experience at other toyota dealers into a very pleasant one, it was hassle free no pressure, I got exactly what I'm looking for with the lowest price Thanks Robert

Rodney Houston

by from Dallas, TX |

Rodney is one of the best car salesman I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. He takes your personal preference and financial needs into consideration when looking for a car that is the right fit for you. There is no over selling or any time being wasted when he puts his customers care first. Rodney truly wants to help you and give you an seamless buying experience. It didn't take very long for me to realize Rodney was the guy I wanted to do business with. He is a class act and I would highly recommend him to anyone in the DFW.

MY NEW CAR EXPERIENCE

by from Dallas, Texas |

I walked in to have my oil changed, and left with a new car, my salesman RODNEY HOUSTON was so helpful, didn't stop until he finished the job, his customer service skills are the best, I highly recommend him. I'm passing out his cards as we speak. Thanks Rodney for a job well done, I love my new car. Cynthia

Talk to Robert Schultz

by from McKinney, Texas |

I highly recommend buying your new Toyota from Cowboy Toyota. I initially did a lot of research on Kelley Blue book. I built a Corolla s plus and added options then contact different dealers after check out their online inventories, specials, etc. I even went to several different Dfw toyota dealerships. Unfortunately I did not receive the same level of courtesy, honesty, and integrity at all dealships. So I looked outside of my original mileage specifications on my search. Cowboy toyota showed Up. And I talked with Robert about my vehicle via email For several weeks. He answered all my questions And was courteous the entire time. His email etiquette was fantastic He helped me find MY Perfect Corolla in my budget And I even rolled out under where my original budget was. Their finance team Was friendly and informative. (Richard was so nice) they Even gave us valuable information on how to extend the Life of our current corolla. So, after everything I highly recommend Cowboy Toyota, Robert Schultz, Karen, and Richard. I'm highly satisfied.

Excellent Customer Service

by from McKinney, TX |

My suburban just hit 200,000 before Christmas. So I was in the market for a new vehicle. I test drove many SUV's and fell in love with the Toyota 4 Runner. I was very specific with what I wanted. It had to be black, with heated seats, sunroof, dark interior, cross bars, a 2014 and before the new year. My husband and I visited many Toyota dealerships in the area but Karen Schlatterer of Cowboy Toyota went the "extra mile" and found me exactly what I wanted for the price I was wanting to pay. She was honest, professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this Dealership to all my friends and family. Karen you were ?AWESOME?...love my seat warmers!