Cowboy Toyota and Scion

Service 888-495-4318

Cowboy Toyota is a Premier New and Used Toyota Dealer in Dallas

A Great Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

I had a great experience at Cowboy Toyota buying my used Lexus. Liane Mann, my sales associate was awesome. She was recommended by a friend, and even came in on her day off to help me with my car purchase. I would highly for a car purchase.recommend both Liane and Cowboy Toyota

Great Car Buying Experience!!!!

by from Dallas, Texas |

Wow!!! What a great experience with purchasing my 2012 Ford Edge with Cowboy Toyota, James Smith was great, the service was excellent. Very speedy process, every question was answered and he made my husband and I feel very comfortable because he really got right to the heart of our questions and efficiently helped us. I cannot say enough about the quality of Cowboy Toyota and their salesmen.

Unbelievable New Car Buying Experience

by from Mesquite, Tx |

I've never looked forward to the "new car buying experience." I wasn't even sure I wanted to buy a car when I went to Cowboy Toyota, I simply wanted to see the new Avalon. Doug Chambers was the sales associate who greeted me and listened as I explained why I was there. He patiently let me "experience" the Avalon, as well as the Highlander and the Camry. He carefully explained details of each in very non-technical terms that a "senior woman" could understand. When I decided that I really did want a new Avalon, Doug was very professional, very low pressure and very patient as I made decisions as to such aspects as color, interior, hybrid or not, pricing, financing, simply explaining my options. Falana in the business office obviously attended the same training session Doug did, as she exhibited the same patience and professionalism as did Doug. As I completed paperwork, Doug was busy making sure that all the capabilities of my new car were up and operating and then introduced me to the service technician with whom I'd be dealing when I take my car for service. An experience I normally dread turned out to actually be a pleasant one - and I am in love with my new Avalon. I would certainly recommed Cowboy Toyota - and Toyota vehicles - to everyone.

Patrick Ogbeide and Billy Goss can't be matched

by from Bryan, TX |

I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Tundra from Cowboy Toyota. Patrick Ogbeide and Billy Goss went out of their way to make this the greatest buying experience I have ever been a part of. From day 1 Patrick was professional, thorough and on top of things. Our entire transaction was done via email and in the back of my mind I kept thinking this can't be real because of past experiences I have had when purchasing a vehicle. Patrick arranged everything from email and it took less than 3 hours from the time I got to the dealership til driving off in my new truck. It would have even been shorter but I had Billy Goss show me a 4runner that my wife is interested in. Billy did a wonderful job getting me familiar with all of the features of my new truck and even helped me set up the bluetooth features with my cell phone. I drove from 180 miles a way to do business with these two outstanding gentleman and would recommend anyone interested in purchasing a new toyota to let them have a shot at earning your business. You won't be disappointed.

Great and getting better

by from University Park, TX |

I bought a car at Cowboy Toyota in 2007 and have been taking it in for service since. I also have, in the last two years been taking my Lexus here as well. While I have always been pleased with the service and quality of the work, in the last several months I have experienced an even greater commitment to customer service. I love leaving there with my car clean and running great. I want to specifically point out how Carlos, a new service Manager, has demonstrated a great deal of sincere politeness, courtesy, and respect. The management seems to be doing a great job in training this young, new employees, and I think it bodes well for the future. Rob

Great buying experience!!

by from Dallas, TX |

We had such a positive buying experience of a 2013 Avalon at Cowboy Toyota. Rodney Houston led us through the buying process with professionalism and compassion. He worked tirelessly with us as my husband was in another state, to make our buying experience painless. Thanks again Rodney for all of you help and guidance.

Rodney Houston

by from Dallas, Texas |

We had a great buying experiance with Mr. Houston, our paper work & new 2013 Corolla were ready for signing/pick up upon our arrival. Thank you Mr. Houston & Cowboy Toyota!!

James Smith & Patrick

by from Dallas, TX |

Bought a 2013 Tacoma Extended Cab & am now breaking it in. Had another good experience in dealing with Cowboy Toyota & James Smith & Patrick. This is one of many automobiles I have purchased from Toyota going back to the 70's. Recommend them for a pleasant experience in buying a new vehicle. Cecil Morgan

James Smith & Patrick

leasing experience at Cowboy Toyota

by from Dallas, TX |

I went in to trade in the wife's old car and lease a Camry. We were helped by Lianne Mann and we are extremely happy with the service she provided us. She was very personable and helpful with all the complexities. I ended up also trading in my truck for a new Tundra and we couldn't be happier! We will definitely return when we need our next vehicle.