Sport City Toyota

Service 888-326-8172

Surf the City and Save!

Excellent Service

by from Garland, tx |

Sport City Toyota is the best car dealership in Texas. Have I visited every dealership in Texas, No, do not need to because I was attached to Sport City Toyota years ago. When I find good service, I stick with it. Calvin Brown is the best salesman we have ever met. I will/ would not deal with anyone else. Calvin makes sure his customers are totally and completely satisfied when leaving the car lot. He is truly in the right business. Would not trade him for nothing. Truly a people person.

land cruiser purchaser

by from jimtown, texas |

very pleased with the buying process. drove a long way to make a deal. Baron dennis, salesman, was very helpful on getting to reasonable ballpark figures before we drove out even with our trade in. once there, we test drove the car, haggled a little on the price and drove out happy customers. we were able to get our car $8000 less than at toyota of plano. there was not dishonesty, half truths, or vague promises. they stood by their quotes over the phone and internet.

Great experience!

by from Dallas, Tx |

When I went to Sports City Toyota looking for a newer car Lawrence Curry went out of his way to meet my every need. He found the car I wanted and needed and worked with me with every detail. Lawrence is excellent!

Sell your used car to Sports City Toyota

by from Dallas, TX |

If you have a used car to sell and don't want the hassle of selling it yourself, this is a great alternative. I had already purchased a replacement car, so I was not in the market to buy or trade. I just needed to sell. Lawrence Curry who manages the used car division was very professional, and did not even attempt to sell me anything. I made an appointment to have my car evaluated and receive an offer. They were quick and courteous. I later decided to accept their offer, which was good within 100 miles, and again they were courteous. No hassle!

Negioated deal for several hours on SOLD car

by from Dallas Texas |

I worked with this dealership all afternoon to negiated a deal on a car. Had used car manager and sales person texting and calling me non stop. Service at that point was excellent. Deal is reached, I got to bank to with draw large cash deposit. At dealership 30 minutes later. They start looking for car keys and its sold.. Had been sold the previous day. Then the manager tells me they will match any price on a NEW car. I kindly decline but after some pressure I agree to hear the guy out. An hour later they WONT even match TRUECAR price. AS far as layout this is the worst dealership I have ever walked into. Cars are disorganized with new and used cars intermixed. There selection is likely the smallest Toyota inventory in this area. Half the time I was there it seemed no one was interested in assisting me and if they did they did not knwo what they were talking about. They kept going back to the website and could not even locate the cars on their tiny lot.

Sport City Toyota responded to this review

November 9, 2013

Thank you for your input. We have nmade efforts to review our process, make necessary changes, and retrain the staff accordingly. The customer we worry about is the one that doesn't give us their opinion. Thanks again.

03 Impala

by from Fort Worth |

The 03 Chevy Impala I bought was just as discribed, I was pleased with the service and the car. I would buy from Sport City again.

always the best deal around

by from dallas, tx. |

i have always bought from jeff rushing and I will do so again when I trade my 2006 Tacoma. jeff has always provided one of the best deals around not only for me but for some of my friends. david has always provided service on my vehicle and the people at the oil change facility are always quick and do a great job. I am happy not only with the deal but with the excellent service on my vehicle when needed.

John Eagle Sport City Scion = Great Experience!

by from Dallas, TX |

The purchase of my 2008 tC was the easiest car purchase I could ever imagine; a total ease! I've loved the car ever since and the service folks are the best! It's been a pleasure and I highly recommend!

Great customer service

by from Pineville, LA |

Drove 5 hours to purchase here...worth the drive :)

Carlos Lopez

by from Garland, Texas |

I took my Tocoma, in for it's annual service. Walked into the service department and was greeted by Mr. Carlos Lopez. He dropped what he was doing and greeted me a smile and a hand shake. He ask me what I needed, and I told him that I was here for my annual service. He asked for my telephone number, looked at my service history and told to have a seat in the waiting room. Exactly 35 minutes later, he called my name, told me to sign my service performance form, and I was on my way. Carlo's, attention to detail, and customer awareness, is to go unnoticed. He was very professional, kind, respectful, and very mannerly, the way he took care of business. This man deserves 10 Gold Stars, just on attitude alone. Thank you Carlos, a job well done. D. Fernandez

Rhonda Jennings provided outstanding service.

by from Rowlett, Texas |

Rhonda Jennings provided outstanding service in a timely manner. She met all of my needs which included a rental car and getting my vehicle fixed at a reasonable price.