Sport City Toyota

Service 888-326-8172

Surf the City and Save!

Excellent Service

by from Garland, tx |

Sport City Toyota is the best car dealership in Texas. Have I visited every dealership in Texas, No, do not need to because I was attached to Sport City Toyota years ago. When I find good service, I stick with it. Calvin Brown is the best salesman we have ever met. I will/ would not deal with anyone else. Calvin makes sure his customers are totally and completely satisfied when leaving the car lot. He is truly in the right business. Would not trade him for nothing. Truly a people person.

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

It has been some time since I have purchased a vehicle. After shopping the Internet, driving around at different dealerships and almost deciding not to make a new car purchase I looked one more time. Meanwhile browsing through the Internet on your website I finally found a couple of different vehicles that I wanted to look at. I looked at your dealership and finally found the car that I could see myself driving. I had a wonderful salesperson that sadly I can't remember their name. I was shown all of the ins and outs of all of the features on my new car. I then was escorted to the finance department for my final steps to be able to drive off in my new car. With my credit difficulties, I was a little scared of the outcome and was really hoping for some good financing options. My sales person then introduced me to his finance manager, Mark Kitchen. Mark was a very outstanding business man. He went out of his way to make me feel comfortable in my financing process as I had already explained to him about my credit struggles. Mark not only explained to me the detail of my financial obligations that I was about to encounter, but he made me feel as though I met him months ago. I no longer felt like I did before I entered his office. I have never felt so welcome and so comfortable in the buying process. Mark Kitchen was extremely thorough with all of my paperwork. He explained my contract to me with such comfort. Thank you to your staff and your outstanding finance department for an exceptional job on getting my loan approved at such an affordable rate!!! Thank you Mr Kitchen for your superb personality! I look forward to buying from your dealership in the future.

November 5, 2014

Hi Happy Customer, Wow, thank you for the 5-star review! Hearing about great experiences from our satisfied customers makes all the hard work worthwhile. We are glad that your salesperson and Mark were able to make this car buying experience a breeze. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Awesome

by from Dallas |

The best people to buy from EVER!! I am always going to come back here!! Sales, finance and everything was perfect!!

November 4, 2014

Hi Marie S, We appreciate the thoughtful words. It's great to hear that he provided outstanding customer service and made the process painless. Again, we appreciate the feedback.

Great Dealer!!!

by from Allen Tx |

Good sales people! I will definitely buy my next car in this dealer!

November 3, 2014

Thank you for the review, Adriana! We appreciate your feedback and kind words.

Great Buying experience

by from Allen, Texas |

Bought my first car this weekend and its was an amazing buying experience for me. I got a great deal on the car and it was just overall a great experience for me.

November 3, 2014

Aaron, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. We hope you love your new vehicle! Welcome to the Sport City Toyota family.

Great place to buy a car from !!!

by from Lucas tx |

Bought my car from here and loved the whole experience. Thanks again finance for all your help !!

November 4, 2014

GianFranco, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate the kind words, and glad we were able to help find the perfect car for you!

Not a good dealership

by from dallas |

Horrible personnel. Terrible customer service. It's not the salesmen you have to worry about it's the men in FIANANCE!!!! I absolutely hated my experience with Sports City.

November 3, 2014

JoAnn, Would you mind sharing your last name so I can look into your situation a bit more? We are so sorry to hear that you had such an unpleasant experience at our dealership and would love the chance to make it right with you. Please email me at kdean@sportcitytoyota.com at your convenience. - Kenneth Dean, Marketing Director

Worst car buying experience in my life

by from Dallas, tx |

Now I don't about their new car department but I wouldn't advice anyone to buy from there used cars. DO NOT FIANANCE WITH MARK KITCHEN!!!! It took me 2 months I repeat 2 months to get my contract. I do feel like he took advantage of me because I was a female. I called the next day after I bought the car because I had questions and wanted to know when I could pick up my contract (since for some reason he failed to give it to me after the deal was complete) Mr. Mark Kitchen never returned my call. I went to the dealership to speak with him in person and ask for my contract.... Fail!! I was told it was in the accounting office which was locked. I called to speak with Gary Gray and Cory Byrd the sales manager and store manger. I was promised to get a caller back..... Never did. Not only did I start having problems with my car (2013 mustang) a day later after finally getting my contract 2 months later I noticed I financed something that I was not aware of and was not even applied to my car. i get sick to my stomach when I hear SPORTS CITY TOYOTA. Customer service was horrible. They don't make customers feel like they care. I bought a car before and receiver a thank you card and cookies in the mail. These people couldn't even give me my contract WHY YOU ask because I was charged 500 for some chemical spay that was NEVER EVEN applied. I am currently at a service department (not sports city because they said nothing was wrong) now waiting on my car that I hate. Just needed a oil changed. Service manager has came to me every 10 minutes to tell me something is else wrong. This is a true story please think again because buying from this particular dealership.

November 3, 2014

We apologize about your recent experience at Sport City Toyota. The feedback that you have provided is very troubling to us. The success of our business relies on providing excellent customer service, and the service you experienced is far from our standard practice. We are very upset to hear what a frustrating experience you have had. I ask that you please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can speak with you and better understand your situation. I hope to hear from you soon, and restore your faith in Sport City Toyota. You may contact me at kdean@sportcitytoyota.com at your convenience. I hope to hear from you soon.

The Car We Had Put A Contract On Was Sold

by from Dallas, Texas |

Put a contract on a car and waited 2.5 hours to sign contracts to be told that it had been sold 10 minutes before us. Why were we even doing business if it was already sold. Bad management and customer service.

October 22, 2014

Mike L, We are sorry that you had such a negative experience in your visit to our dealership. Our inventory often turns very quickly, and we apologize that there was a miss step in our communication. I would love to discuss your situation in more detail and make sure that you have a car you love! Please contact me directly at kdean@sportcitytoyota.com.

Very positive experience

by from Garland, TX |

We recently purchased a 2011 Toyota RAV4 from Sport City Toyota, and I have to say it was the easiest, fastest and lowest pressure car buying experience I've ever had. Granted, we were paying cash for the vehicle after our trade in, but there was no stress involved. Great sales people who went out of their way to show us the vehicles and make recommendations. We've actually signed up to upgrade the cloth seats to leather, which is something I had no idea we could do, but was recommended as something that would actually help me get in/out of the vehicle. Having a disability can make that a real challenge, but this upgrade is going to help immensely. I would recommend this dealership. Good selection, good sales people, good negotiating experience. Thanks Sports City!

September 30, 2014

Donna, Thank you so much for the excellent review! It is our goal to give all customers the highest level of customer service and have them leave feeling satisfied not only with their purchase, but with their experience as well. We are glad to have you as a part of the Sport City family and hope you love your new car!

Excellent Customer Service!!

by from Dallas Tx |

This review is long over due, but I bought my SUV at Sport City Toyota a little while back and I've really enjoyed it. The process was as smooth as possible. Also, any time I need to bring it in for service, the staff at the dealership are ALWAYS so professional and friendly. I will definitely be buying my next vehicle from SCT. Such a great experience every time I pull in to the driveway. Thank you!!

September 27, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Ashley. We are thrilled that we were able to make your buying experience so pleasant and happy to have you as a customer!