Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

2198 NE 163rd St, Miami, FL 33162

New 888-913-6683
Used 888-651-0853
Service 888-269-3910

The Premier Miami Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram Dealer!

Wonderful dealership

by from Miami, FL |

When you get to be a certain age, you've already gone through the car buying / leasing process many times. The 'dance' is familiar. But I finally found a dealership that I actually enjoy working with! Aventura Chrysler Jeep and also their next door dealership, Honda (both owned by the same company). I've already leased 2 cars with them. Mitch (Manager at Chrysler) and Peter (Manager at Honda) are just easy to do business with. And sales people like Estella only enhance the process. Go in and be nice to them...they will be nice back...and you'll not only get a vehicle, but have a pretty good experience in the process.

June 2, 2014

Allan, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We love to hear feedback from all our customers! We are so happy that you have had excellent experiences both here and at our Honda dealership as well! Thank you for your loyalty, and we hope we continue to exceed your expectations in the future!

Awesome Car buying experience

by from Coral Gables, FL |

Mitch and his team took great care of me. I got a great deal leasing a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited EcoDiesel. I love the gas mileage it gets!! The EcoDiesel option is well worth the additional cost. I highly recommend this dealership.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We strive to provide friendly and efficient customer service in all that we do, and we are thrilled to learn that Mitch was able to show you this first-hand. We thank you for your recommendation to others, and we hope you continue to enjoy your 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited EcoDiesel!

HELPFUL, GREAT CARS

by from miami, fl |

Helpful, trusting and great customer service. I had a great time buying my 2014 HONDA ACCORD.

June 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. Here at Aventura Auto Gallery CDJR, we strive for great customer service. Enjoy your new Honda Accord!

Service visit

by from Miami Beach, FL |

Visited service department for 20,000 mile servicing. Was treated courteously and speedily. Overall excellent experience.

May 22, 2014

Thanks so much for your five-star review of our Service Department. We are so happy to hear that you were treated well and your time was valued. We hope that you?ll return to us for any maintenance needs in the future. Thanks for your business!

Great Service

by from Hollywood Fla |

Excellent job, Roberto, Glenn & Tito. I will buy my next car again here. Thank You

Perfect dealer for any buyer

by from Miramar, FL |

First time buyer for a car, and I was blown away of how great of a first time experience it was because of this dealership. The people treated me like family, they were very patient in showing me everything and explains me every little detail when it came to vehicles and the entire buying process. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who is interested in buying, leasing a car. I'm recommending all my friends and family to this dealer over any other dealer. Lawrence took care of me and it was a very pleasant service he gave me. Every so gel employee there was just very nice and attentive. Best attention I got from any retail store I have ever walked in.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Key Biscayne Fl |

Mitch is a professional and made our experience of buying a new car very pleasurable. John & Nancie White

Madeline Cerchio

by from Aventura, FL |

Edwin Ramirez is my favorite salesmen. I would do business with him at anytime. You have a valuable employee

April 1, 2014

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We appreciate your compliments of Edwin, and we will be sure to pass your thoughts along to him. He is an integral part of our team, and we are thrilled you were able to work with him. We thank you for your business, and we hope you enjoy your purchase!

Why make an appointment never honored

by from Miami, FL |

To start this is the second time I have a bad experience with them first time I had a transmission problem and they took almost two months to have my car back , I promised my self never to go back , but recently I needed to get a hitch mounted on my car I called for an estimate for the work , they transferred me to the service department , the lady I spoke to quoted me 110 for the labor so I went ahead and made an appointment for 8 Am , she said it should be an hour , so to my surprise I get there @ 8 AM first they tell me that who ever quoted me that price was wrong they wanted to charge me 390 to just install the hitch , finally the gentleman helping me ( Andrew ) said he would get a quote for me , never heard from him till 11:30 when I called to see what was happening... Told me he get back to me , finally 1 hour and a half passes and no call no information what so ever , finally I called back and spoke to George and finally he got some answers for me eventually it took them 8 hours to do the job and I got charged an extra 160.00 to get the job done .. Think twice before coming here

CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT SERVICE CAUSE THERE WAS NONE:i

by from hollywood fl |

INQUIRED ABOUT VECHICHLE ONLINE NEVER GOT A CALL BACK SAYING VECHICLE WAS SOLD I. HAD TO CALL AND FIND OUT IT WAS SOLD. INQUIRED ABOUT VECHICLE SAME DAY IT WAS POSTED FOUND SAME VECHICLE ELSE WHERE THANKS FOR NOTHING.

March 25, 2014

Derrick, First, I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a poor experience due to a miscommunication with our dealership. I can assure you this is not the standard we set as we try to respond to all of our customer inquiries as quickly as possible. We have already contacted you about this situation, but if you have any more questions of feedback please contact me at 305.493.5000 or email me at mloszynski@aventuracjdr.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you and again, I apologize for this incident. Sincerely, Mitchell Loszynski General Sales Manager

Best leasing experience

by from Miami, Florida |

On Feb. 22nd. I had the pleasure of leasing a 2014 Honda Accord Sport from Aventura Honda. My sales representative Mr. Steven Bandklayder did an outstanding job. He answered all my calls promptly, provided all the information I needed to choose a car, and got all the paperwork ready for my lease. I arrived at the dealership that evening just before closing. My car was cleaned and ready to go with a full tank of gas. My lease paperwork was ready and the finance department got me in and out in a half hour. The specifics of my lease were exactly what I had been quoted. Even though it was now after closing I never felt rushed, and my sales representative Mr. Bandklayder took at least an hour after closing to explain the many features of this car and answer all my questions. I have purchased or leased over eight new cars both domestic and exotic over the years and this has been the best experience so far.

March 27, 2014

Barry, thanks for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that your recent leasing experience with Steven was nothing short of excellent. We are so glad to know that you felt comfortable with our team and never felt like you were being rushed or pushed to finish the deal. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to continue doing business with you in the future!