Young Chevrolet

Service 888-283-8631

Honesty. Integrity. Value.

Awesome!

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a new 2014 Silverado 1500 double cab. I had a great experience all the way from Arnold in sales to Bob in finance. This is a great dealership and hope to purchase more vehicles from them in the future.

Go see Steve @ Young Chevrolet

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a good idea of what I wanted and what I was willing to spend. Steve was able to quickly rule out non contenders and had me test driving the perfect truck within a few minutes. Despite my less than stellar credit, Bob in finance hunted down the perfect finance plan for me. I will never buy a car from any other lot as long as Steve's at Young Chevrolet. Thanks Steve!

Within Reasonable Time

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a new remote transmitter for my 2006 chevrolet ltz and had it programed. It was programed correct and within a reasonable time.

Trusted

by from Dallas, TX |

I have a 2003 Silverado. It wouldn't pass inspection due to the tires. I bought a full set and inspection. I trust Gary in the service department. I can't afford a new truck at this time but Young will be the place I come to for that purchase.

Very Well Satisfied

by from Dallas, TX |

i HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH YOUNG CHEVROLET FOR MANY YEARS AND THEY ARE A VERY WONDERFUL PLACE TO BUY AND HAVE WORK DONE ON THE CARS.EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY EAGER TO HELP. i HAD SOME THINGS WORKED ON THIS PAST WEEK AND I AM VERY WELL SATISFIED. I WILL RECOMMEND YOUNG CHEVROLET TO ANY AND EVERYONE.

Service & People are Great

by from Dallas, TX |

Went in Tuesday morning at 7:00 a.m.for the repair work. Courtesy car took me home and when my car was ready, in about 4 hours, they called to let me know and a Courtesy car came and picked me up. Was very happy with the service and everyone was very courteous.

Young Chevrolet Fantastic!

by from Dallas, TX |

We are so impressed with our buying experience with Mr. Vic Fuentes and the staff at Young Chevrolet. We found the car on cars.com and everything written online about the car was accurate. From our first call to Young Chevrolet we were dealt with in an honest, efficient and gracious manner. The service team did a beautiful job of cleaning the car and making it as close to perfect as you could hope for. Vic was in prompt communication with us about the car during our shopping process, and we appreciate his professionalism.

2013 Malibu

by from Dallas, TX |

Overall experience wonderful! All the sales personal in the pre-owned department were all kind and very helpful. If you are looking for a pre-owned vehicle go see Scott. Scott listens to what you want and need and finds the perfect fit for you. I will not buy another vehicle from anywhere but Young Chevrolet.

2013 Malibu

2007 Corvette Purchase

by from Mckinney, TX |

Saw ad on internet, veh was priced right. Drove out, made decision to purchase within 30 minutes. No pressure, minimal haggle. Sales Manager and Salesman were very personable....

2013 Avalanche

by from McKinney, Texas |

I have had a 2006, 2009 and 2011 Avalanche. I wasn't needed a new one, but Chevrolet has stopped making the Avalanche and I wanted one more. Young Chevrolet had 3 of them. I went to but a Fairway Metallic color, but instead bought a Black Z71. Internet Sales Professional Barbara Choate was great to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.