Young Chevrolet

Service 888-283-8631

Honesty. Integrity. Value.

Awesome!

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a new 2014 Silverado 1500 double cab. I had a great experience all the way from Arnold in sales to Bob in finance. This is a great dealership and hope to purchase more vehicles from them in the future.

Service & People are Great

by from Dallas, TX |

Went in Tuesday morning at 7:00 a.m.for the repair work. Courtesy car took me home and when my car was ready, in about 4 hours, they called to let me know and a Courtesy car came and picked me up. Was very happy with the service and everyone was very courteous.

Young Chevrolet Fantastic!

by from Dallas, TX |

We are so impressed with our buying experience with Mr. Vic Fuentes and the staff at Young Chevrolet. We found the car on cars.com and everything written online about the car was accurate. From our first call to Young Chevrolet we were dealt with in an honest, efficient and gracious manner. The service team did a beautiful job of cleaning the car and making it as close to perfect as you could hope for. Vic was in prompt communication with us about the car during our shopping process, and we appreciate his professionalism.

2013 Malibu

by from Dallas, TX |

Overall experience wonderful! All the sales personal in the pre-owned department were all kind and very helpful. If you are looking for a pre-owned vehicle go see Scott. Scott listens to what you want and need and finds the perfect fit for you. I will not buy another vehicle from anywhere but Young Chevrolet.

2013 Malibu

2007 Corvette Purchase

by from Mckinney, TX |

Saw ad on internet, veh was priced right. Drove out, made decision to purchase within 30 minutes. No pressure, minimal haggle. Sales Manager and Salesman were very personable....

2013 Avalanche

by from McKinney, Texas |

I have had a 2006, 2009 and 2011 Avalanche. I wasn't needed a new one, but Chevrolet has stopped making the Avalanche and I wanted one more. Young Chevrolet had 3 of them. I went to but a Fairway Metallic color, but instead bought a Black Z71. Internet Sales Professional Barbara Choate was great to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.

More than 30 years!

by from Seagoville texas |

I have dealt with Randy,Barbara and Kenny in finance for many years. Never had anything but great service from all of them. Young is always the first place i go and 90% of the time where i buy. Good service and easy to work with and always my first choice!

Great place to purchase a vehicle

by from Mesquite |

Go see Randy he and Scott are great to work with, they got me fixed right up. Thanks for making it easy to get my truck.

Davviv

by from Mesquite, TX |

Had been to several dealerships and was 'immediately swarmed' with a salesman, then his sales manager, on and on. This didn't happen at Young which we greatly appreciated!

parts department

by from dallas |

i would rather be punched in the nose than go here. david lenamond has told me he didn't have a certain part. i called another dealer, got a part number. when i called backwith a part number, david lenamond then smart-aleckly asked me how many i wanted. david is flat out too lazy to look up parts,and baldfacely lied about it. i went to commercial desk to see david horton about a wrong part. he offered me another wrong part, then said if that wasn't it he couldn't help, no effort to try to find the right part. these parts guys are lazy, apathetic, incompetent. the question below about why i was there does not show my option. i am a technician and i was there to exchange the wrong part for the right one. i did not get the right part or anyone who cared about finding it.