Young Chevrolet

Service 888-283-8631 Service 888-283-8631

Honesty. Integrity. Value.

Awesome!

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a new 2014 Silverado 1500 double cab. I had a great experience all the way from Arnold in sales to Bob in finance. This is a great dealership and hope to purchase more vehicles from them in the future.

What Truly Matters

by from Irving,Tx |

well to be honest the the first hour of being there was rough. i called on a car that i had been searching for awhile and i was told it was there then i got to the dealership(an hour later) of course they told me it was sold, the run around Really? I had already been through this with several other dealership, but this dealership was different. Turns out the car was there, they just had difficulty's with their key system. they found the PERFECT car i was looking for and Gave me the BEST DEAL of a lifetime. it was a steal! Clay Cooley knows how to take care of its customers,they treated me excellently the financial process was fast, the manager was friendly, and at the end of the day i got MORE than want a expected. I even did a celebratory gong show (which they like to post on Facebook)at the end which i loved! special thanks to Jeff,John Jason,and Ken, you made this experience rock! I HIGHLY suggest Doing business at Clay Cooley Chevrolet!!!! :)

GREAT SALES SERVICE!!!!

by from Dallas,Tx |

OMG i love my car its soooooooo nice! Me and my sales person Daniela click intensely. Funnest car buying process ever!!!!

GREAT SALES SERVICE!!!!

by from Dallas,Tx |

I had a great experience. the sales staff was inviting and friendly. definitely will be back to buy again!

Young had more than just one at the ad price.

by from Dallas TX |

It was a pleasant experience. No sales pressure. Our salesman Ralph showed us how to use all the features. He connected my phone to the Traverse. I didn't even know I had Bluetooth on my phone. My husband plans on returning later in the year to purchase a truck.

Buying is a good experience, but service dept is b

by from Hutchins, TX |

I used to highly recommend to people to go to Young. Every aspect of before, during and after the sale was excellent. The past 4-5 years the experience has changed and not for the good. My self and other family members now take our business to another local dealer.

Go see Steve @ Young Chevrolet

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a good idea of what I wanted and what I was willing to spend. Steve was able to quickly rule out non contenders and had me test driving the perfect truck within a few minutes. Despite my less than stellar credit, Bob in finance hunted down the perfect finance plan for me. I will never buy a car from any other lot as long as Steve's at Young Chevrolet. Thanks Steve!

Within Reasonable Time

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a new remote transmitter for my 2006 chevrolet ltz and had it programed. It was programed correct and within a reasonable time.

Trusted

by from Dallas, TX |

I have a 2003 Silverado. It wouldn't pass inspection due to the tires. I bought a full set and inspection. I trust Gary in the service department. I can't afford a new truck at this time but Young will be the place I come to for that purchase.

Very Well Satisfied

by from Dallas, TX |

i HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH YOUNG CHEVROLET FOR MANY YEARS AND THEY ARE A VERY WONDERFUL PLACE TO BUY AND HAVE WORK DONE ON THE CARS.EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY EAGER TO HELP. i HAD SOME THINGS WORKED ON THIS PAST WEEK AND I AM VERY WELL SATISFIED. I WILL RECOMMEND YOUNG CHEVROLET TO ANY AND EVERYONE.