AutoNation Chevrolet Galleria

Used 888-383-0724
Service 888-438-4510

LOVE My New Car

by from Dallas, TX |

David and the rest of the team made buying a car a painless experience. They all worked hard to make sure I left with exactly what I wanted from the new car, trade in and the financing that worked with my budget. I have been telling everyone I know that if they need a car, call David at AutoNation.

Teacher

by from The Colony, TX |

I recently had a car accident and needed to buy a new car. I contacted John Reed in finance at AutoNation Chevrolet, Galleria and explained my situation and what I was looking for. I was still recovering from my accident, and did not physically feel like searching or negotiating for a car. Prior to me going to the dealership, John gathered all needed information from me to make everything easier for me.. When I arrived at the dealership, the first person to greet me was Greg, the general manager. Greg also followed up with me later to ensure I was being taken care of. A couple of hours after arriving, I drove home in my new Impala LTZ. My process was seamless. Everyone took care of me quickly, and treated me great. This is my first car buying experience where I felt like there were no negotiations necessary because I was treated right the first time. Thank you, John, Greg, and my salesman, Daniel for a great experience! I will definitely be back and highly recommend you all to anyone in need of a car!

Great buying experience.

by from Dallas, TX |

Easy and stress free buying experience. Thanks to Joe, Mike and Greg for finding just the right truck my wife and I were looking for at a great price!

Karen Bryson

by from Dallas,Texas Chevrolet Galleria |

I can honestly say when I called the dealership about my recall issue; they were very nice and asked me to come in. They offered me a loner vehicle until they completed my car so that I would not be without transportation for the time they were working on my car. They completed my car in a timely manner. I dropped it off before work about 7:30 am and they called me about noon to let me know my car was done. I picked it up after work at 5:00 pm. They offered to wash it and clean it up; but the weather was bad so I opted not too. I did take my paperwork back for a repair that I had done in 2012. I took the paperwork showing the repairs that evening after work. I received a call the NEXT day saying my check had been cut. Everyone was nice and I had a great experience.

They don't keep their promises up!!

by from Dallas.Tx |

I visited them to buy a used car with a pre-agreed price, when I visited them, they did not bother to keep up their promise, they did not care us at all, the manager have been rude with us, We had to waste our precious time and effort, the internet sales who agreed to sell the car for the agreed price , did not show up at all, even though she is inside the shop. Horrible experience... I would not recommend at all... please be aware of them!!!!

AutoNation Chevrolet Galleria responded to this review

March 27, 2015

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you are willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (972) 763-5522 to discuss ways to ensure a more positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Awesome service

by from Dallas, TX |

Very quick service overall, very courteous and respectful, not pushy Salesman was great as well

Best people, not a Badger in the bunch!

by from Dallas, TX |

I am experiencing ownership of the most exciting automobile I have ever owned, the Chevrolet Volt. The interior finish is as good as any of the Cadillac, Lexus or other fine cars I have owned. But, that is not why I bought this vehicle. The Volt is the most interesting car I have ever owned. And, AutoNation is the most honest dealership I can hope to do business. Karen Porterfield and Greg Bryant, her manager.

Service Appt

by from Dallas, TX |

Very honest and professional and got the job done.

Very Satisfied

by from Dallas, TX |

We were very satisfied with the service. I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and they automatically fixed all the recalls on my vehicle.

Best Buying Experience

by from Plano, Tx |

I found the sales staff in particular Joe and Greg very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions before and after sales in a timely fashion and worked hard to meet all my needs. I would not hesitate to recommend any of my friends to Greg/ Joe for their auto purchase.

Outstanding customer service

by from Dallas Texas |

Best car buying experience I have ever had my sales person Kayvin was outstanding, made me a great deal with little hassle. His product knowledge left no question unanswered. The finance guy was running the desk that night was so friendly and easy to work with we actually had fun in the process he was also training someone who did very well also. It was just a quick and delightful experience. I would recommend this dealership for anyone wanting to buy a car and be sure to ask for Kayvin.