AutoNation Chevrolet Galleria

4747 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75244

New 888-275-9196 New 888-275-9196
Used 877-637-7565 Used 877-637-7565
Service 888-348-2326 Service 888-348-2326

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Quality Service

by from Pampa, Texas |

My wife and I were Dallas for a meeting and our new Tahoe had an issue with its transfer case control module. With home 350 miles away we decided to have the Tahoe serviced in Dallas and took it to AutoNation Chevrolet Galleria. Tyrail Dunn, Service Advisor gave us a friendly greeting and immediately looked up information on our SUV. We were pressed for time to drive home and were offered a loaner which was a new Malibu, a very nice car. On our way home Mr. Dunn called and said the car was ready and explained there was a program upgrade to fix the control module. With us more than half way home I requested we stay with our original plan to return to Dallas in two days, he said it was not a problem. When we returned to AutoNation, Mr. Dunn greeted us and assisted us returning the loaner (no charge!)and helped us transfer our luggage to our Tahoe. Mr. Dunn reviewed with us what had been serviced; the car had been inspected from top to bottom and cleaned. All the team members we met there were very courteous and professional. We certainly recommend the service department and will consider them for a new car purchase. We thank the staff at AutoNation Galleria for there courtesy.

Electrical Issues

by from Irving, Texas |

I appreciate the quick response and contacting me regarding my car. They did awesome work!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Truck

by from Dallas, TX |

They offered the best price I found for the 2015 Silverdo with the options we wanted. They worked with us and made the purchase as painless as they could.

great service

by from Dallas, TX |

Harold did a great job handling my customer service needs.

Amazing customer service

by from Dallas,TX |

The service department has gone above and beyond on our last 2 visits there. We certainly appreciate the amazing customer service! Harold gives 100% + and does whatever it takes to help customers.

AutoNation Chevrolet Galleria responded to this review

December 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great Experienxe

by from Richardson, Texas |

This is my second time at Autonation Galleria. I moved here from Houston where I bought my car and when I moved up here Autonation Galleria was the only one in my area. The first visit was a routine service, and they did great. My second visit was about 200 miles before my routine service when my check engine light came on. They made sure to get me in as soon as possible, the next day, due to I called on a Sunday and they were closed. I waited about an hour when Harold came to told me that they would need to keep the car until the part came in. Not a problem, when the car was done a few hours later he called me right away to let me know I could pick it up. I was unable to that day due to the fact I had no way to get there. The next day I picked it up and Harold was not there but he called me later that day to make sure I got the car and if I had any further questions. Harold did a great job in explaining what was wrong with my car and making sure I understood. For as long as I'm in the Dallas area I will be going to Autonation Galleria. Thank you to Harold and your team!

AutoNation Chevrolet Galleria responded to this review

December 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

awesome service

by from dallas, tx |

i have a 2014 cruze and on a friday night, the transmission went out. the next morning i called the service department without a clue on what to do and the first person i spoke to, tyrall,(forgive the misspelling if i did) and he walked me through the whole process from start to finish. he was very professional, helpful, and understanding and someone i would want representing my company. i was provided a brand new, very nice loaner vehicle for the duration mine was in the shop. he and the rest of the team made the whole experience stress and trouble free and i got a new transmission for $0. i've already told everyone i know about my experience with you guys and hopes this helps anyone else. thank you again sir for everything.

AutoNation Chevrolet Galleria

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a great experience with AutoNation Chevrolet Galleria. My salesman Jimmy and his manger(Cody) were very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. I was looking for a specific vehicle at price that match my needs and they were able to get me into the vehicle I wanted at great price. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Great Location!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

My wife and I were pleased with the process of buying the new vehicle. We worked with a salesman there named JOE DEMAIN who was very informative, patient, and helpful in making the purchase happen. Finishing the buy up took a bit of time since it was later in the day, and we were behind an individual buying two cars, but other than that, I would call it a success.

Great Customer Service! Unique dealership

by from Dallas, TX |

Both Joe Demain, my salesman, and Peter Alvino, the finance person, were not pushy, listened to me, answered all my questions, and left me feeling like I was treated fairly.