Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.

Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.

587 Blue Ridge Blvd, Roanoke, VA 24012

Used 888-757-9881

Fast & friendly buying experience

by from Virginia |

Very pleasant buying experience! The staff is very friendly & great to deal with. They strive to make their customers happy before leaving the dealership. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is planning on purchasing a vehicle.

Satisfied with their service

by from Blacksburg,Virginia |

I just bought my car from them. Though its just less than a month,but i got a good deal if my car does not show any problem in recent days. Their service is good. At first,you will be disappointed by going there, because the shop is very small and in the middle of nowhere. Nobody can imagine,their can be a car dealer. They dont have that much big inventory. I bought used Honda car,with pretty good deal. The car seems good upto now. They repaired some broken part and gave 6 months warranty.For mechanical testing of cars, they will give you just one hour.They maintain their cars in good way from outside, though i got lots of ants inside my car,even i was driving for 2 week,i cant find their source!Overall,i would recommend the dealer,but always do homework before you go and do testing before buying.

Great hospitality,Great service, friendly people

by from North Carolina |

This is john Smith, I recently purchased my car and this was my second time buying cars from them.I am extremely happy to bought a very nice Toyota Corolla S from Blue Ridge Auto Sales The sales staff was friendly and very knowledgeable I was very pleased with the quick service; I am well satisfied & very pleased with the service i received. The customer service is excellent.The staff is very friendly. And i always feel like I'm dealing with people that really care, not just for my vehicle but my safety. my service was performed with in minimum time . Want to appreciate Martin & all his staff for the best service i received in reference my car.

Awesome car buying experience!

by from ROANOKE VA |

STEVE, BRAIN. I had the most comfortable overwhelming experience, The office was clean, upscale, and so relaxing love the Atmosphere. PURCHASING MY DREAM VEHICLE 2009 TOYOTA VENZA was so on point HASSLE FREE. NO RUSH to SALE. The 3 WISEMAN explain all documents information professionally and patiently. Yes indeed referring the 3 Wisemans is gracefully embrace. NO CONS HERE'S ONLY PROS !!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. USED CAR BLUE RIDGE #1 Thank you so much, Best Regards,

Courteous and memorable buying experience

by from Roanoke, Va |

My family had a great buying experience here. We were in the market for a small SUV and had spotted one, a Nissan Rogue, on their website that was more to our liking. We called their number and spoke to a salesman, and he said we could come down and test drive it anytime. We were there that afternoon, and was greeted warmly by the same smiling salesman that we had spoken to earlier. As we sat down, he offered us a drink and wanted to show us some additional information on the Nissan Rogue. We were further intrigued by his knowledge of the vehicle and he asked if we were ready to test drive. He was pretty excited about this car, and he told us it was a new arrival and one of his personal favorites. He then told us we could test drive the car as long as we wanted and could even take it to a mechanic of our choice to have it checked, if we wanted. So we test drove the car. It had a smooth ride and accelerated quickly, which is what we liked the most about it. When we got back, we expressed our pleasure with the car, and he sat us down so we could negotiate. He was a very comforting during our bargaining and he didn't pressure us at all, which is what I usually fear the most when buying big ticket items. We then came to a mutual agreement and we were out the door in about 30 minutes, Bill of sale and keys in hand. We love this car and we thank Blue Ridge Auto Sales for helping us find what we needed, and with as little hassle and courteousness as possible.

Courteous and Friendly buying experience

by from Roanoke, VA |

Another car bought that I love!

by from Roanoke, VA |

My name is John Zackery, and we have bought 3 cars here in the last 5 years. We love coming here because we know that we will get a fair deal and a good price. We first bought a 2003 Toyota Celica that was superfast and excellent on gas mileage, we loved that car, but we had kids and had to upgrade the family ride. We then came back here and bought a lovely 2007 Honda Accord, which we absolutely adored! That was probably the best car we have owned. But unfortunately I was in an accident and we had to replace it, and guess where we came?? Yep, and we found a super clean and low mileage 2009 Nissan Rogue. This SUV has it all, and we love it. I would recommend if you are in the market for a new car, then stop by Blue Ridge Auto Sales, and I am sure you will leave happy!

Do your research!!

by from Lynchburg |

Called in reference to a BMW listed online. Didn't seem to know much about the car but insisted it was 100%. Funny thing is that by them listing the VIN, I was able to find out that the 1 owner, NO accident car actually had multiple owners and a MAJOR accident involving frame damage. Why set yourself up like that? Huge red flag!!

Dissatsified potential customer

by from Roanoke Va |

I contacted them in reference to a suv in stock and even submitted an app via their website -only to find the weblink notvalid the credit app was not submitted-I recd a msg reading undeliverable. I followed up with a phone call to the dealer to clarify and was told I would recieve a phone call If they didn't recieve the credit app! Well several days went by- no phone call! So again I call to follow-up only to find they couldn't locate the app(sent via their weblink) and second...which really sucked Is the Suv in question was already SOLD! So no customer satisfaction or follow-up with these guys! They totally dropped the ball on this ONE-totally dissatisfied!

Honest & Very Fair

by from Lynchburg, VA |

Martin and his team were easy to work with, professional and honest throughout the entire car buying process. They worked with my family to get the car we wanted for a fair price. No games, gimmicks or gibberish...just a fair exchange.

wouldn't recommend

by from Lynchburg va |

He is not for helping you once u buy a car from him thats it....my car has been broke down for a year and I keep calling and calling and he will not return my calls... he said one time o I am going to help you because u sent 3 people here and he never helped me . He just a fast talking get your money and don't care if car break down the next day .. I need a reliable car I have doctors appointment in Richmond and Charlottesville I been through chemotherapy so I know this too shall past .... and he know I was sick and have to have a reliable car to go back and forth. .. but God say touch not my people and he will give u double for your trouble. So I know there's a blessing on the way ..a new car..claim it and name it.. want have to deal with these shady used car sales people ....wouldn't recommend at all....what looks good on the outside not always good in the inside. ...God blesss him and his dealership. Pray he don't do anyone else like this doing this tax season. ...