Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.

Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.

587 Blue Ridge Blvd, Roanoke, VA 24012

Used 888-757-9881

Fast & friendly buying experience

by from Virginia |

Very pleasant buying experience! The staff is very friendly & great to deal with. They strive to make their customers happy before leaving the dealership. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is planning on purchasing a vehicle.

An excellent buying experience each time

by from Roanoke, Va |

I have bought two cars in four years from here and have been very pleased with each one. I first bought a two door sports car, it was a Toyota Celica, which was in excellent condition, and it was the best car I had ever driven. I then had two kids two years later and had to up-size the family car, so we came back here and found a great 2007 Honda Accord. This car was in super condition, and I couldn't find a thing wrong with it. They gave me a great price and were very friendly and super nice to deal with again! I recommend them to anyone looking for a great car and an even better deal!

These guys are scam artist!! Do Not Buy From!!

by from Lynchburg. Va |

I was test driving a car, (which the salesman told me to only take 10 minutes to do), and it drove well so I purchased it. About 20 minutes after I drove it off the lot it had a serious shudder problem. Took it to a mechanic and he wouldn't touch it!!! The car was so messed up it needed $2,300 worth of repairs!! I went back to Blue Ridge Auto and told them about it. At first they told me to leave and the vehicle was my problem as it was sold "as is". Then they tried to buy a warranty for me to get the vehicle repaired, but it was no good!! A few days later they offered to take the vehicle back and give me $2000 less than I paid for it!!! So basically, I borrowed the vehicle from them, found out what was wrong with it for them, and got $2000 taken from me!! Bunch of crooks that give the used car industry a bad reputation!! Don't go there EVER!!

I was under the impression someone would get back

by from Greensboro, NC |

I was under the impression someone would get back with me and I heard nothing.

car hunting

by from Max Meadows, VA |

Emailed the dealer and never heard from them. Guess I'll buy a car somewhere else

Super Great Experience

by from Bedford, VA |

Over the past 2 months I had been looking for a small used vehicle as a back up. I checked out cars at 6 dealerships in the area that had advertised cars in the make and model that I wanted. While the majority of the cars were in excellent condition, I was ASTOUNDED by the outlandish high prices. A relative suggested I look on Cars.com where I saw BLUE RIDGE AUTO SALES on the website. I'm glad she did. Checking out their inventory, I saw just what I wanted and the price was in my range. That afternoon I went to the dealership. Several men were out on the lot assisting customers or cleaning up cars. I got out of the car and was greeted by Sam, one of the salesmen, with a smile and a warm handshake. Although I had already checked out their site and knew what I wanted, I told him I was just looking. He invited me to browse around and let him know if I saw a vehicle I liked. (I appreciated his helpful but non pushy attitude). A short while later Sam and another employee approached, inquiring if I saw anthing I liked. I pointed out the vehicle I liked and he immediately got the key so that I could check it out. (The car was in excellent condition both inside and out so I couldn't help being a little skeptical about the very reasonable price.) Started it up and checked under the hood. It sounded really smooth so I decided to test drive it. Drove the vehicle down the highway, by the time I got back to the dealership I was sold. Spent the next hour working out the details of the sale. Over the past 30 years I have purchased 11 cars, some new and some used and I must say, this was one of the most pleasant car purchasing experiences I've had. Martin the owner, Sam and the other staff I interacted with were all friendly, helpful and willing to go the extra mile to see to the customer's satisfaction. This was demonstrated by the extra assistance provided to a customer by Martin, the dealership's owner. As Sam was working on my sales agreement, there was another purchaser who had come several hours away to purchase a car. This client was being assisted by Martin, the owner. Although it was past their closing time on a Saturday night, Martin stayed on the phone for 20 minutes with the young man's insurance carrier, to make sure the insurance was transferred to the newly purchased vehicle. Martin did not want the customer to make the long drive back to his home not knowing if he was properly insured or not. Having worked for 35 years at a government agency providing customer service to hundreds of clients each month, I recognize good customer service. That was OUTSTANDING customer service. I cannot judge the experience that others say they had at Blue Ridge Auto, I can only speak to how they treated me. I am VERY SATISFIED and I recommend this dealership to anyone seeking a good vehicle at a reasonable price. To be exact, I have already recommended them to several of my family members and friends and hope Blue Ridge Auto is around when I'm ready to purchase my next used vehicle. THANKS GUYS, From: G in Bedford.

Great guys, great prices!

by from Roanoke, Va |

Great guys! Very helpful & very nice. Would recommend them to someone who is looking to buy a reliable car for a great price.

A very nice and decent place for a used car super

by from Salem va |

I was looking for a used car for over 3 months and tired and sick of emails and calls from many different dealers so I decide to stop by blue ridge auto sales and my search was over big relief their staff is very nice and helpful and made my buying a used vehicle very simple and easy they offer great warranties and carfax report in all cars so i am very happy with my used car I will diffently do business again thank you

Junk yard!!! to all Buyers please do CARFAX

by from roanoke va |

BE AWARE buyers!!! before you purchase the car there you need to do the following steps like i did! 1. Do CARFAX on their vehicles you like! i did one vehicle and turned out salvage rebuilt did another one i liked and had major title problems and 2 accidents!! thats why the cars in blue ridge auto sales are kind of cheap compare to other dealers! 2. have the mechanic check entire car bumper to bumper! some of them was spray painted! 3. i paid 500 hundred of my tax money to Carfax 11 cars to see what kind of cars they selling, guess what at least 8 of them had accidents and major title problems, odometer rollback.structural damage. BE AWARE BUYERS DONT STEP ON THIS LOT OR YOU LOSE 10 thousand dollars

BEWARE

by from Roanoke, Virginia |

Seen a car that they were advertising on their website. I called and asked specific questions about the car and the guy said yeah it's a great car new tires, brakes, clean in and out leather interior, rides nice..etc...etc. So I decided to ride down to go look at the car and hopefully do some business. About 30 minutes later I arrived at the lot. I pulled right in and there was no other customers on the lot or in the office. Now let me give everyone out there some free advice. If you want to know that you're on a good lot with good sales people that want to do business and sell cars to customers sit in your car a minute and see if anyone even comes out to greet you and thank you for stopping to see their cars. If they never come out even as you're getting out of the car....I suggest you leave! Anyway I proceeded to go into the office where there was 4 guys in there and they didn't say a word to me until I began to talk. All the while there was a guy counting money laid out right in front of me fanned out and stacks of 20's and 100's another guy was next to him feverishly typing out on the computer keyboard most likely writing out phoney reviews to offset the ones you're going to find like this one. So I spoke to the guy and told him I called you 30 minutes ago about the car you had on your website for $$$$ he says oh yeah...well the thing about that car is it's not actually here on the lot so then he proceeds to tell me that yeah that car has engine problems and this and that.. I said so I was on the phone with you and you basically lied about the car? He first says he didn't remember talking to me and than a minute later he tells me he thought I was talking about another car...I was very specific on what I asked him as the car was in the price range I was looking for....so he says oh well you can check out this car and Ill take off $100 totally unapologetic about the very reason I was there in the first place. If I were you I'd stay clear of this car lot. These kinds of lots are all over New York which is where I'm originally from...they do all kinds of tricks to them to make them appear to be good cars like resetting all warning lights...steam cleaning engines to hide prior issues with the vehicle and even go further than that by pouring stop leak in radiator rewiring things to work temporarily etc Before you hand over your hard earned money do your own CarFax because those can be altered too by them and bring the car to your mechanic. Remember these are auction cars and are intended to be sold and turn a buck. They're not interested in repairing them just spit shining them and selling them for big profit...once you sign the paper you got the headache not them.

never heard back from them. emailed them twice.

by from rockbridge county |

emailed twice about the same car. never heard back from them. Oh well, their loss.