Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.

Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.

587 Blue Ridge Blvd, Roanoke, VA 24012

Used 888-757-9881

2007 Altima was altered

by from Lynchburg, VA |

I bought an 07 Altima SE come to find out its not is just an S. The Nissan dealer identified all the components that an SE would have and my moonroof was put in by someone else and not the manufacturer. Also, my tint was illegal in VA and I ended up getting a ticket, pay court cost and $200 to get it removed. Thanks but I won't be dealing there again even with low prices check and check. My engine check light was on and it wasn't fix either.

very bad dealer

by from roanoke va |

i call for one car to this dealer they are laying say the car is in good condition when i go to test drive it was not save for drive even make sure for test drive to this dealer.

GREAT PLACE FOR AN USED CAR.

by from BOTETOURT COUTY |

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY CAR I PURCHASED AT BLUE RIDGE AUTO SALES EASY TRANSACTION EASY SALES PEOPLE TO WORK WITH GO BLUE RIDGE I WILL BE BACK SOON FOR MY SON TO BUY A CAR THANK YOU SALES MANAGER MARTIN GREAT DUDE.

Really bad dealer

by from Roanoke, VA |

I bought a car from there one month ago, after I saw a car on crag list. However, the VIN checking result they showed me was modified after I checked it again when I returned home. And they promised me to send me a remoter the next day I bought the car, but it has been more than one month since they said that. During this time I called them for several times, they just told me they had sent it. I really do not believe it will take more than one week if they mail a remoter from one side of Roanoke to another side! And on this website, if you see the reviews carefully, you will see that some highly rated evaluation are posted on the same day, which might be written by themselves. So do not believe them. I strongly recommend you do not buy anything from here!!

Very bad custmer servis

by from Greensburg, VA |

They promised a lot when you buying the car, but they never do anything they promised! And they sell cars very expensive, usually the excellent condition price in kbb website. However, the car is not in excellent condition.

poor service,poor efficiency

by from Marion |

you may have a good experience when you talk with them before you buy the car from them, but they will shirk their responsibility when you get some problems in your car.

I am very happy with my 2008 Cadillac DTS go Blue

by from Blue Ridge Va |

My name is David W Johnson I have been looking for a used Quality car for months but blue ridge auto sale made it happen...I am very happy with my purchase of 2008 Cadillac DTS runs great I would definitely recommend this dealership Great people to work with easy folks to work with I'm very happy with my new car And I will definitely recommend this dealership GO Blue Ridge Auto Sale Looking into for sending some family and friends your way thank you so much . And we will back soon to make a another purchase .

Great Service With Great Prices

by from Roanoke VA |

This is My Second Car That I bought from ( Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.) They are Selling The Cars Very Cheap and they have a great Communications With Customers, I really like my Car and I bought a good Car with best price from them I really like to do business with them it's ( 2011 Acura TSX ) Fully Loaded Clean Title With Clean Carfax so I recommend all my friends to go buy from Blue Ridge Auto Sales Inc.

Great Service With Great Prices