BMW of Dallas

Service 866-527-8941

An AutoNation Company.

CPO BMW

by from Austin TX |

I bought a CPO BMW from them, negotiated most of the price and features via email, as I live in Austin... I found them to be helpful and courteous... test drove and picked up my car once we settled on price... I would buy from them again...

Eecellent experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

The complete process of purchasing a car from BMW of Dallas was a very pleasant experience. They met all of my expectations and the expertise of Eric Cline made it all the better, he is a pro and a gentleman. I am very pleased.

BMW ie

by from Allen, TX |

I got the BMW i3 and it does take sometime but all is going well. There are some issue to be address but Ryan Chong was doing all he can to make the experience well.

YOU WILL GET BURNED!!! BEWARE!!!!

by from Dallas, TX |

BEWARE!!! Daniel Raiburn is an absolute terrible sales manager and should not be dealing with the public. He does not want to make you happy, but wants just exercise his authority. He let my deal walk over a small $400.00 discount. Now he may not have really been able to discount the car, I'm not upset about that, we would've paid the $400 had it been explained properly with a good relationship established. I am upset about his terrible demeanor, rude, condescending, apathetic tone. He hung up in my ear when I was kindly explaining that he had provided us with bad customer service. Unfortunately he is involved with most sales there, so make that U turn now, before you get burned! I mean really??? At a new BMW dealership??? With a Sales Manager no less??? BEWARE this kind of behavior doesn't just happen on a bad day. If the Sales Manager is rude the dealership must have an Ego.

BMW of Dallas responded to this review

September 19, 2014

Thank you for leaving your feedback about your experience with BMW MINI of Dallas. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (972) 763-5528. We'd appreciate the chance to turn your negative experience around.

Friendly service, and good customer service

by from DALLAS, TEXAS |

Good experience overall. Management and salesman very willing to work with me on a good deal. Friendly staff, and clean environment. Showed continued interest in customer. I would recommend this dealer to anyone and would buy from them again.

This is the place to go

by from Dallas, Texas |

ASK FOR SHAUN MASSIAH... I was wary of buying an older car, not because I worried about doing repairs on a 9 year old 645, but because "how would I know what I might be in for?" So I wanted to buy from a dealer instead of a lot. I hoped a dealer would give the car a once over, and be reasonable in preparing the car for sale. BMW of Dallas did that. Of course, I didn't trust them, and took the car to an independent shop for a three hour, $200 top to bottom review, complete with pictures and video. After the independent review, I have a car that will need repairs in time, but nothing now, and is largely considered in excellent condition. I've been around car people enough to know not to trust them outright, make them earn you trust. Shaun Massiah did just that. Apparently, he is one of the best salesmen of BMW's in North America. I can highly recommend him. I will likely buy my next car from him, used or new.

Excellent Service

by from Houston, Texas |

I recently purchased a trade in vehicle from Mini/BMW of Dallas and the service was excellent. Everything was well explained, the associated and manager were personable, and the vehicle was in great condition. The entire process was quick and easy! I would definitely recommend Mini/BMW of Dallas to anyone!

BMW of Dallas responded to this review

September 19, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road!

The example of great customer service.

by from Dallas, tx |

Bmw of Dallas sets the bar high great customer service, best sales experiance!

Gary Aggas

by from op ks |

I cant tell you enough about my experiences with BMW of Dallas. I'm from Overland Park Kansas found my used X5 online reached out to Gary Aggas. Got me approved at 1.9% and picked me up from airport. I have bought many cars online, this guy was the very best to deal with not your typical sales guy genuinely looks out for you .Everything he stated he lived up to. Made my experiences well worth the trip. Plus I got a real nice BMW. I don't care what state I live in I will buy from him again!! Gary I wish the best for you and yours! Dom

Helpful buying experience

by from Shreveport, La |

Chris Jurgens of BMW Mini of Dallas was very helpful and very prompt with addressing my shopping needs and answering questions before, during and after the sale!! ...a class act indeed!!

Great experience!

by from Schertz, TX |

Ali made buying a car an easy experience. This is my fourth BMW!