BMW of Dallas

Service 866-527-8941

An AutoNation Company.

CPO BMW

by from Austin TX |

I bought a CPO BMW from them, negotiated most of the price and features via email, as I live in Austin... I found them to be helpful and courteous... test drove and picked up my car once we settled on price... I would buy from them again...

Bought a 2014 5 series!

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought a 5 series from Robert and Kenny recently. I traded in my Acura and got my first BMW. I am usually very busy during the week and like to have my weekends to hang with friends. So I was able to negotiate everything mostly via email and some phone. The whole experience was very quick, easy, convenient and I enjoyed it very much. I absolutely LOVE my new car!

BMW of Dallas responded to this review

August 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at BMW of Dallas. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Service

by from Dallas, TEXAS |

I took my car into be serviced because the air conditioning wasn't working. I was able to call in the morning for an appointment that day and the car was fixed by the end of the same day. The cost of the repairs are very high but the quality is also high.

Great Experience

by from McKinney, TX |

I just leased my 5th BMW with this dealership. I always have a great experience which is why I continue to come back.

MINI Purchase

by from Dallas, Texas |

The buying process for my daughter's MINI was the easiest I have ever experienced!! Malcolm Hodge made everything simple and fun!

Satisfied

by from Odessa, TX |

Gary Aggas did a great job of helping with my purchase of a so far great car. We negotiated a price to agreement and a trade in. Gary was personable and able to arrange a good time for me to meet for a test drive and purchase while holding the vehicle while I traveled to Dallas. I did not experience any problems with the sales and follow up from Gary.

3 Series Purchase

by from Houston, TX |

the sales team was helpful and informative - found what I was looking for and got me on the road quickly - had to travel from Houston, but well worth it - no pain, no frustration - see Gary on the sales team

Great Buying experience!!! Aggressive pricing!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I just bought my "dream car" from BMW of Dallas from David Boice!! I went in looking for a slightly used 13 or 14 650i Gran Coupe and walked out with a BRAND NEW 650i GC for the price of a used one!! David was a pleasure to work with, no shady tactics, no pressure, just plain and simple aggressive pricing!! If you're in the market for a new BMW and haven't visited this dealership, you're leaving money on the table and missing out on the easiest car buying experience you will have.

In and out driving new 428 BMW in 2 hours

by from Dallas,Texas |

Just leased my 4 th BMW from Chris Jurgens , the entire process could not be any easier. Five star experience from start to finish. Don m

Very good experience buying our X5

by from Frisco, TX |

Did a lot of online shopping in the Dallas area for a 2011/2012 X5 with the features we wanted, a reasonable price, and some remaining warranty. BMW of Dallas had a large selection and had one that fit our needs. The salesman was very helpful and open during our purchase process. We did have to wait a while to get the vehicle back from the detail and gas fill process, but that may just be a matter of having a busy day, as there was a crowd there.

Excellent Experience

by from Plano, TX |

Chris Jurgens was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and provided me with the information I needed to make my decision. I also felt confident that I received the best price possible. I shopped around with some other dealers, but Chris and BMW of Dallas definitely had the best service and price.