319 Motors

801 1st Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Used 888-844-0433

Great People!

by from Waterloo, IA |

I drove from Waterloo to look at buying 1 of the 2 Lexus's they had. I really was pleased with the experience. They were great to work with, and answered all my questions!

319 Motors responded to this review

March 25, 2013

Thank you Myra, we are glad you enjoyed your experience.

great deal, great experience

by from Cedar Rapids |

I had a great experience buying a beautiful Toyota Sequoia today from Rod at 319 Motors. Got a great deal in a very laid back process. Highly recommended.

I'm a fan of 319!

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought my first Lexus from these guys! They were really friendly and down to earth people. They really helped me with my buying experience with no hassle or problems. The car is great! Over a year later, No problems whatsoever. I took it to the Lexus dealership and they gave me certified Lexus approval! Not only am I back shopping for another car to add to my garage, but I encourage others to visit their lot as well.They always have nice cars and good variety.

Loved My Experience

by from Hiawatha, Iowa |

I had no intention of replacing my car when I was hit and my car was totaled in Feburary 2013.. I called and talked to Jon at 319 Motors and he was able to find me a great car. I had a short window to replace my car and had been to a few other dealers and everyone else had tried to put me into a van (I hate vans and was not comfortable in any of the ones I test drove.) Jon called and said he had a Trail Blazer that he thought I might like and it was right in my price range. I went down and test drove it, and decided to buy it! I had a minor problem with the blower on the heater and he took care of it right away. I have the car for a while now and as much as I loved my previous car this car has been a great car. Thank you to Jon and everyone at 319 Motors!

Will always be a repeat customer!!!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

Bought my first work vehicle here in 2010 to start Visual Tendencies. Since I have puchased two additional vehicles due to the great customer service and dependability of my prior vehicle purchase.

Terrible experience

by from Dubuque, Iowa |

My son purchased a car from this facility. The dealer has taken more than two weeks to give us a title. He advertised vehicle with a 90 day warranty but failed to follow through with it. The car leaks coolant, no extra keys, doors do not lock along with other problems. I would choose to go to a different dealer. Do Not Buy FRom this dealer.

319 Motors responded to this review

March 6, 2013

I'm sorry for your terrible experience, even though you never been to our dealership. It is standard procedure to hold a title until a personal check clears. We do have promotions where we offer free ASC Warranty's with the vehicle, however that was not discussed with the purchase of this car. We now have changed our policy to help with the confusion. We offer 3k mile/90 day ASC Warranty's on all vehicles.