AutoNation Chevrolet Pembroke Pines

Used 888-404-3083
Service 888-629-7909

Great Car Great Service!

by from Mramar Fl |

I bought a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu from Jorge Cotilla at Auto Nation. Jorge was friendly, upfront and honest throughout the entire process. He went out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied with my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thanks Jorge!!

AutoNation Chevrolet Pembroke Pines responded to this review

March 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Chevrolet Pembroke Pines. We're ecstatic that Jorge made your buying experience with us so seamless. We appreciate your positive review, and hope you're enjoying your new Chevrolet Malibu.

arthur kobb

by from hallandale, fl. |

great service, good review of future service, good timing,

Great service!

by from Weston Fl |

I bought a Chevrolet cruze from Angel Nieves at Autonation Chevrolet Pembroke Pines, Angel was great and offered the best advice ! He followed up with me after I bought the car to ensure all was well . I would certainly recommend this sales man to all!

Justin is great!

by from Pines |

Had a great experience with Justin Norwood at the Chevy dealer. He was very knowledgable and patient. We went to several dealers and this is where we did the deal. Thanks Justin and Auto Nation!!

Justin is great!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

We were in the market for a new truck and we went to several dealers. We came to Auto Nation on our last stop and met Justin Norwood. He was really a super patient and well educated sales person for the vehicles. He assisted us on the new lease of the Cheverlet Silverado. The managers and Justin made our deal happen. We were very pleased with the customer service we received. Thanks Justin and Auto Nation!!

Car Purchase

by from Prembroke Pines, FL |

Richard Chambers was an excellent sells rep. Richard insisted on me taking the sonic for a test drive even though i didnt want to as well as being very comical during the whole process. Chris Graham also was very helpful in finding the best deals on financing.

Great Service

by from Davie, Fl |

I had a great experience at this dealership. I leased a new 2014 Chevy Camaro from Denis Orlang. He was outstanding and very helpful. He went over all the features of the car before I left. I did not feel pressured at anytime and left very happy. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy/lease a new car or buy a used car.

Great service

by from Tamarac,FL |

I have a good experience in this dealership and a really good deal in my new Malibu 2014, Angel was helpfull with the sale process and did a good job to get ne a good deal. I will visit this dealer for my next lease.

Great service clean

by from Pembroke Pines , FL 33027 |

Great costumer service, bought i used Silverado 2013 thanks to angel nieves. He gave me alot of choices and helped till the end of the process.

Good Job

by from hollywood fl |

I'm so Happy With My New 2013 Sonic RS in Hot Red. Go See My Saleman Harold At Autonation really Helpful iHave Bein Working With For The Pass 4 Day Great guy.

dennis orlang best sevice i ever had

by from hallandale fl |

i would like to mention that that dealer ship should be proud of DENIS ORLANG outstanding guy .. i bought my third chevrolet volt at that dealer ship ... well after after 2 day my new got totaled later in a bad crash accident ,,,,, denis realy took care of the all procedure off getting an other one, i am really tankful because it wasn't easy for me to deal with all that tanks! Dennis