AutoNation Chevrolet Pembroke Pines

Used 888-404-3083
Service 888-629-7909

Great Car Great Service!

by from Mramar Fl |

I bought a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu from Jorge Cotilla at Auto Nation. Jorge was friendly, upfront and honest throughout the entire process. He went out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied with my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thanks Jorge!!

March 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Chevrolet Pembroke Pines. We're ecstatic that Jorge made your buying experience with us so seamless. We appreciate your positive review, and hope you're enjoying your new Chevrolet Malibu.

new silverado 2014

by from Miramar Fl |

thank you to harold and tony they were honest with me. it was nice and ez

Great Job

by from SW Ranch |

Great Job Harold Pichardo Go See Him for New And Used Cars. Goood and Friendly.

September 19, 2014

Ana, thank you for the feedback! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Happy with the corvette z51

by from Hallandale Beach Fl |

Im so happy with my new Corvette z51 in red. thanks harold and otto for making it happen. go see otto and harold for corvette's. at autonation chevy pembroke pines.

Richard Chambers... VIP Department

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Our sales person Richard Chambers was very helpful in getting us a car that was comfortable and suited our needs. He was patient and took the time to take us around to look at different options so we were sure that we had made the perfect choice. This is my second time buying with this company, but it has been my best experience car shopping thus far. Excellent A++ service.

excellent service

by from Miramar, Fl |

I bought a 2014 Chevy Equinox 2 days ago from Angel Nives and he made me feel like royalty. Sam H. In finance did an awesome job in getting me finance and in my car at an affordable payment. These two guys makes a dynamic team. They were patient and encouraging. I tried several cars but they found the right one the met my needs. Thank you all. Also thank you to Jorge in VIP service he helped to put out the fire I came in with. I will recommend family and friends to this location. on a negative note the service department lacked in following up and call backs reguardng my Uplander that was in for service and eventually got traded in. Sincerely Maria Williams #lovingmycar #AngelandSamisthebest

Richard Chambers

by from Hollywood Fl |

Bought brand new 2014 Camaro from Richard Chambers, a great guy. Very attentive, answered all my questions, walked me around the facilities, found the car i was looking for and had it shipped from tampa. this was exellence service and would recommend. .

good job

by from hollywood |

thank you Harold for my new Camaro im so happy i will send you a lot of customer from my real estate company.

September 12, 2014

Ivan, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call.

Great service Harold Pichardo

by from Coral Springs |

I had a very experience with Harold the saleman and Tony the manager

Angel Nieves did a great job.......

by from Hollywood, FL |

I sent my information online planning to get a Camaro, Angel contacted me in no time to talk about my inquire and he sent me some information to make clear my choice. I went to the dealer did the test drive go over the numbers and finally get my car all the staff make everything easy and clear, Im really happy with new Camaro.

September 4, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

VIP Department

by from 1115 N. 16th Avenue, Hollywood, Florida 33020 |

Richard Chambers helped us with our purchase of our Dodge Ram Truck in a professional and personable way. He listened to our requests, narrowed the search to help us find the best buy for what our budget would allow. He even took the time to look at a truck at another Auto Nation location and was very patient with us in letting us take our time to make the best choice. He answered all our questions and we couldn't have had a better experience with our decision. Richard knows his job and serves Auto Nation and his customer. Thank you.