Summit Auto Sales

Summit Auto Sales

1090 S Arlington St, Akron, OH 44306

Used 888-885-5872

Quality Vehicles at Below Market Value to the Public. GREAT DEALS FOR SUMMIT & STARK COUNTY RESIDENTS

Amazing customer service

by from Canton OH |

Found a truck on Cars.com and went to look at it. Nick and Wael were very helpful in getting me the vehicle in the a price range that suited me. Couldn't ask for a more customer oriented staff. Super guys focused on the customer. It's a nice change of pace from the huge auto malls. Thanks Guys!!!

September 3, 2014

Jake, Very nice to know that our reviews caught your attention & pointed you in our direction. We enjoyed you & your family being here & are very happy to have earned your business. Excellent choice on your new Ford F-150. We look forward to seeing you again here for future purchases. Thank you for the positive review! Until next time, enjoy your truck & welcome to the Summit Auto Sales family!

no warranty

by from Cleveland, ohio |

They told me I had a six month warranty. Two weeks after purchasing the car, it broke down. When I took it back, they told me I had no warranty. Don't buy anything from them.

January 26, 2015

Ava, At the time of purchase you were informed that the standard 6month 6,000mile "Drivetrain plus warranty" did not apply to the "Used Vehicle" you purchased. You were provided and signed documentation stating that "NO" warranty would be applied to your vehicle. We informed you that you would be able to purchase a "Third Party Warranty" at any time there after. At which time you chose NOT to purchase. We care deeply about our customers vehicle needs and informed you that we would assist you in anyway possible to help acquire parts at our cost and refer you to a certified mechanic if you needed assistance. After speaking with you last week in regards to your concerns we informed you that we located the needed part for your vehicle (quoted for approximately $35.00). We have been more than willing to assist you. If you have any further questions/concerns please feel free to contact us directly. Nick (sales Manager) (330)773-5177 SummitAuto_s@yahoo.com

Recommended

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

Nick was very helpful and made for a pleasant buying experience. I would recommend Summit to anyone looking for a used car.

January 14, 2015

Rodamn, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a positive review. Nice to know you had a pleasant buying experience here with us. We look forward to meeting you again in the future. Welcome to our family!

Vehicle that fits my needs & it is bright red!

by from Dover, Oh. & Canada |

Found the vehicle I was looking for on the internet, came to test drive then back to purchase few days later. Nick got me brand new tires & vehicle is ready to drive! Very easy negotiation, very patient, easy process! We are pleased to have met these gentleman & very happy with the overall experience. Thank you Nick & Wael.

December 17, 2014

Carlos, It was truly a pleasure having met you & your lady. We are more than willing to make sure the vehicle you are interested in meets your standards to the best of our ability & are very pleased to have earned your business here. We do our best to make sure everyone has a great experience with us here at Summit Auto Sales. Welcome to our family!

Jumping for joy!

by from Akron, OH. |

Walked onto Summit Auto Sales lot & met Nick, had a wonderful conversation & found the vehicle I've been looking for for 6 years! Perfect price, right where i needed it! i felt at home, it was a great experience! Thank you Nick, Thank you Summit!

December 17, 2014

Jonathan, The search is over! Congratulations on the purchase of your long searched for vehicle at a wholesale price. We are pleased to have earned your business & elated to see you so happy! Nice to know you felt at home here with us...welcome to our family!

FROM PA TO "OH-IO"

by from BUTLER, PA |

Finally found the car of my DREAMS! Called and spoke with Nick, before I knew it I'm signing the contract. The entire process was very pleasant. I do recommend everyone in need of a vehicle to stop in & visit team Summit Auto Sales. Great guys, Thank you Nick & thank you Summit!

December 9, 2014

Ronald, It was truly a pleasure having you here & welcoming you to the Summit Auto Sales Family! Congratulations on the purchase of your "Dream Car"! What an excellent choice of luxury & sport. Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. We look forward to seeing you again for future purchases. Blessings to you & enjoy your new vehicle.

I picked the AWD SUV

by from Akron, Oh. |

After narrowing down my options, I chose an AWD SUV from Summit Auto Sales. Thank you Nick & Wael for all of your help.

October 22, 2014

Mr Lundon, Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. Great choice in an AWD vehicle for Ohio weather! We thank you for your business & welcome you to our Summit Auto Sales family.

AWESOME CAR & GREAT SALESPEOPLE!

by from North Canton, OH |

Awesome car and great buying experience! We had gone to several well known dealers before here. This place is a jewel. It's is a no-frills and hassle free place - they let us test drive the car and even allowed us to check out the car by our mechanic without any hassles. My mechanic said it was in very good condition and a very nice looking car. They also provided a CarFax. They worked with us to find the best lender, and gave prompt replies via email and phone. Ask for Wael (sounds like "Will") - he's very helpful and a down to earth friendly guy - not a high pressure salesman. He'll tell you what you need to know and answer any questions.

October 23, 2014

Ben & Karla, Thank you for the positive review. We are very pleased to have earned your business. We pride ourselves on providing a hassle free, no pressure, & helpful service to all of our customers. We look forward to seeing you again for future vehicle purchases! Welcome to our Summit Auto Sales family!

1st vehicle for my family

by from Akron, Oh. |

Very helpful with service & very friendly here at Summit Auto Sales, came in same day & driving home same evening. Thank you Summit Auto Sales.

October 13, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! We are very pleased to have assisted you with the purchase of your new vehicle for the family. We look forward to seeing you again for future.

Well worth the wait!

by from Akron, Oh. |

Turned down everywhere I went before visiting Summit Auto Sales. Had been walking 3 miles to work for past 6 months. Nick & Wael fought like warrior poets upon this concrete battlefield! I held back tears of joy best I could when told i was approved. No more walking to work for me & my feet thank you so much. I had a great experience here & would refer "ANY PERSON" to let these guys fight for them. Summit Auto Sales has earned my business for life!

October 15, 2014

Mr. Chavelye, Was a long road we traveled together on the path to approval & such a wonderful feeling of joy shared with you here. "No more walking to work"!!! We are so happy for you & your feet! Deals like this are truly a joy & very heart warming for us. We thank you for your business & look forward to earning said business again in the future. Thank you & may Blessings continue to rain down upon you our friend! Welcome to the Summit Auto sales family!

So happy to have a new car

by from Akron, Oh. |

Was gonna leave this part blank, but i'll at least say "Thank You" Nick & Summit Auto Sales!

October 15, 2014

Thank you Heather for taking the time to write us a positive review & filling in the blanks! We are so pleased to know that you are happy with your new vehicle. We hope to see you again in the future for your next purchase. Welcome to the family!