Summit Auto Sales

1090 S Arlington St, Akron, OH 44306

Used 888-885-5872 Used 888-885-5872

Quality Vehicles at Below Market Value to the Public. GREAT DEALS FOR SUMMIT & STARK COUNTY RESIDENTS

The Best Service Ever!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I called and talked to Nick before I even went up to Summit Auto Sales, he assured me, with my limited funds and terrible credit that they would be able to help me buy a quality used car. When I went in Nick was very helpful and courteous with me during this process, explaining everything to me as we went along. The guys at Summit went out of their way by miles to help me get into the car I have now. It runs great so far although I've only had it a few hours but I put it through it's paces... ;)) I am thrilled to death to be free of having to ask for "rides" everyplace I need to be and I left there in tears of happiness. I have never been treated so well and with so much dignity and respect. When we were done they sent me on my way with a hug and smile... Thanks so very much guys...

March 6, 2015

Debra, Congratulations to you on the purchase of your vehicle! We work with all forms of credit here & do everything in our power to accommodate our customers needs. Treating our customers with courtesy, dignity, & respect is standard here with us and we would like to welcome you to our family. Your "tears of joy" made it difficult to hold back our own & there are plenty more hugs where the last came from. Thank your for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Blessings to you Debra!

Great service.

by from Akron Ohio |

I felt like Family. No pressures, no games,he anwsered all of questions and we had good conversation. Good people!

upfront, no pressure

by from columbus oh |

seemed to have newer cars with lower mileage. I ended up purchasing a vehicle there. a little misleading when negotiating but Wael really knew the car buying process with banks, and helped me on my end. no pressure sales. had a warranty "built in" to the sale. good guys tho

great experience,satisfied

by from grove city PA |

Bought 2012 vw cc from summit auto. It was very clean beautiful car. The car in great Condition. Can't ask for more than that. Great people to deal with. Thank you Wael

Never got back to me.

by from West Seneca,NY |

My husband was looking for a Dodge Magnum with a Hemi, and we found one online here. I left our home phone number and my e-mail. Never called, never e-mailed. If he doesn't need my business, fine. I can find another car elsewhere. Pat Hoffert

Cricket from PA

by from West Newton, PA |

outstanding service and great prices i would recommend to anybody I am a first time car buyer and he made the experience very easy for me

March 25, 2015

Cricket, Congratulations "First time Buyer". All the way from Pennsylvania!!! Great to know that we could earn your business here in Ohio. It goes to show that our aggressively priced vehicles are well worth the trip. Maybe we will see you again in the future for another vehicle!? Thank you for your business, the positive review, & welcome to our family.

1st vehicle purchase, my GXP V8

by from Akron, OH |

Great & fast customer experience, they work well with what you have to fit your needs. I'm very pleased with my experience here. Thank you Summit Auto Sales.

March 17, 2015

Christopher, We are very pleased to have earned your business here in regards to your GXP V8! Congratulations on your 1st! Remember our referral program and send everyone you know to us. Sure that we will see you again for future vehicles. Welcome to our family Christopher.

CHARGER I ALWAYS WANTED!

by from AKRON, OH |

I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO FINANCE THREW SUMMIT AUTO BECAUSE THE HAVE GET GOOD DEALS AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I RATE A1

March 13, 2015

Mr Pixley, Congratulations on the purchase of your Charger! We work extremely hard to help any customer when dealing with financing a vehicle to get the best possible numbers (we even help with locating the cheapest insurance possible). Hope to see you again for many vehicles to come. Drive safe & enjoy your new Charger. Thank you for your business & welcome to our family.

My 1st Car!

by from Akron, OH |

Nick at summit auto sales is the best !!! he is so helpful. He helped me so much with finding the car for me && that i love !! thank you so much nick !!!

February 21, 2015

Miss Kayla, Congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle! It was a true joy having earned your business here. Glad to know that I could be of such help to you. We look forward to seeing you time & time again in the future. Remember our referral program & tell all your friends to come see us. Welcome to our family Kayla!

Patiently waited, FINALLY got the car of my DREAMS

by from Akron, OH |

I almost jumped the gun and bought a vehicle I wasn't in love with! After careful consideration and speaking with Wael & Nick, I waited and now I'm getting the car of my dreams. I honesty couldn't be any happier. Wael & Nick have been so helpful, Thank you gentlemen for your hard work. "Buy from Summit"

February 4, 2015

Terrence, No "Jumping the Gun" here, no pressure! It was our pleasure to assist you with the purchase of your "Dream Car"! Thank you for your business & welcome to our family.