Baker Motor Company of Mt. Pleasant

Baker Motor Company of Mt. Pleasant

2121 U.S. 17, Mt Pleasant, SC 29466

Used 888-763-9316

Serving the East Cooper Communities and Beyond

Customer Service to Perfection!

by from Hilton Head Island, SC |

We found a vehicle on cars.com that was located over 100 miles away. We called and the salesman that answerd the phone told us the car was still on the lot and provided directions on how to get there. We were personally greeted by him upon arrival and he patiently waited while we checked every nook and cranny of the car. We never felt rushed or that we were taking to long to look it over. We took the car for a ride and decided to make an offer. The process was easy, they were fair and reasonable. During the time we were working with the sales team to finalize the deal, other members of the company came up, introduced themselves, shook our hands. In short order we were signing the papers and heading home. They even filled our tank with gas for the long ride home and called to ask how the vehicle performed a day or two later. Courtsey, Kind, Professional - this dealership is a class act.

Perfect transaction

by from Mt Pleasant SC |

Bought a used car from Baker on 12/5/2013. My salesman, Jeff Thompson, was fantastic. I was not looking for the car buying "experience" and they understood that and made the transaction as fast and painless as possible.

Great car buying experience

by from Isle of Palms, SC |

checked their online inventory, called to verify they had the car I wanted still in stock and got quick, honest, and accurate information. Test drove the car and purchased it that afternoon. Everyone at dealership was friendly and helpful. They did not do the usual time consuming run around of having us sit and go back and forth repeatedly to work out deal. Customer service was excellent - on line, by phone, and in person Buying process was quick and painless Location and atmosphere were good

Baker Motor Company of Mt. Pleasant responded to this review

October 25, 2013

Just a quick note to thank you for the very nice review. We strive to always improve our service and make purchasing a vehicle here a pleasant experience. Please know our dedication to your total satisfaction extends well beyond the purchase process. Best regards, Daniel Vacca Sales Manager Baker Motor Company of Mount Pleasant 2121 North Highway 17 Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 29466 (843) 377-1177 dvacca@bakermotorcompany.com

Top Notch Team!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I had the pleasure of working with Alex, Daniel, & Lee to purchase my new car. They were not only extremely professional, easy to deal with, not overly aggressive, but they sold me a VERY good car at a great price. I can't say enough. If you are in the market for a new "used" car, I highly recommend them. They went beyond the call of duty!!!!! Thank you all.

by from Summerville, SC |

Our salesman Alex and the rest of the staff made our buying process easy and also enjoyable. They were very accommodating and helpful in our search for the right car for us. We left the showroom with the vehicle we wanted and with a deal that was more than satisfactory. We would certainly return to this dealership when we are in search of another vehicle.

Best customer service EVER!! Will recommend to all

by from Charleston, S.C. |

The moment we walked in the door and met with Jeff, we were sold. We knew what we were looking for and Jeff and the entire staff made it happen in the most professional way. In over 40 years of buying cars ( which has always been a hassle) this was like dealing with friends that cared about every aspect of the experience. The entire staff went above and beyond what you could ever ask for. We look forward to doing business with them in the future and will never go to another dealership. Thank you Tommy Baker for having such a wonderful establishment and for hiring the BEST of the BEST. You should be very proud of your entire team at the MT. Pleasant dealership.

Baker Motor Company of Mt. Pleasant responded to this review

August 15, 2013

Just a note to thank you for you kind words and review. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to an ongoing relationship with you and your family. Best regards, Daniel Vacca Sales Manager Baker Motor Company of Mount Pleasant 2121 North Highway 17 Mount Pleasant, SC 29466 (843) 377-1177 dvacca@bakermotorcompany.com

PHENOMENAL

by from Summerville, SC |

The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, they were very patient and persistent about making this deal for me. Customer service was second to none and they have set a VERY high standard. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to work with. They have no idea of how truly grateful I am to have met and worked with each one of them.

BAker Motor

by from MT. PLEASANT, SOUTH CAROLINA |

WE PURCHASE A 201O C300 MERCEDES AND OUR OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS OUTSTANDING. OUR SALES GUY WAS ALEX AND HE WAS REALLY GOOD, BUT MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE CAME FROM LEE, THE FINANCE MANAGER AND BRANCH MANAGER. LEE TOOK THE TIME TO PATIENTLY GO OVER ALL THE DETAILS WITH US AND SHOWED ABOVE PROFESSIONALISM AND KNOWLEDGE OF MERCEDES PRODUCTS.BECAUSE THIS WAS MY HUSBAND AND I FIRST EVER MERCEDES. MY HUSBAND HAS AN EXTREMELY BUSY SCHEDULE AND LEE ESPECIALLY WENT OVER AND ABOVE TO MAKE SURE WE HAD AN APPOINTMENT TIME THAT WAS SUITABLE WITH US EVEN THOUGH IT WAS FREQUENTLY CHANGING DUE TO MY HUSBAND SCHEDULE. OVERALL, I REALLY FELT DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS THAT EVERYONE AT BAKER MOTOR REALLY CARED ABOUT OUR CAR BUYING NEEDS AND MADE US FEEL LIKE FAMILY. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE JOINED THE MERCEDES FAMILY HERE AT BAKER AND WE LOVE OUR NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! I'M RECOMMENDING EVERYONE I KNOW THAT ARE IN SEARCH OF A NEW CAR TO BAKER MOTORS!

Excellent First Car Buying Experience!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I made my first independent car purchase at Baker of Mount Pleasant and it couldn't have been any easier or any less intimidating. The staff is knowledgeable and very helpful, making the experience pleasant all around. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about everyone and everything at this store! I am thrilled with my purchase!

Great Service, Wonderful Experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

When it comes to buying a car, my experience was as easy as it gets. There were no pushing sales people anywhere in sight! I was giving a fair deal on my vehicle and everyone was happy. Jeff was a wonderful Sales Associate, he took his time with me and answered all of my questions. There is a definite since of family at this intimate location, you will not feel overwhelmed at all. They run a professional operation that will leave you feeling very good about your decision to buy from Baker Motor Company of Mt. Pleasant.

Good buying experience

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

friendly and knowledgeable employees in a professional yet relaxed environment